Topic Options
#40317 - 05/17/04 05:23 PM CoS Hall of Fame
Anonymous
Unregistered

We all know that most of the elite CoS membership is invisible to the public, that they will be found in the most unexpected places, and that, like a lethal scorpion emerging from under a sunbaked slab of stone, finding them may not be a pleasant experience at all, if you are not of their superior inclinations. Yes, it is well known, only a few of the true CoS elite are known to the public.

Yet, we are all aware of members of the Church of Satan that are wildly successful and are open about their affiliation with Dr LaVey's Church and lose no opportunity to reflect well on the CoS. One example is Marilyn Manson, and there are many, many others. So, to show prospective future members that the CoS is what it says it is, why not have a Satanic Hall of Fame on the official CoS homepage, listing prominent members and their achievements?

Just a thought.

#40318 - 05/18/04 12:27 AM Re: CoS Hall of Fame
Anonymous
Unregistered

*This forum is to be answered only by Moderators or the Priesthood.

Edited by LeviathanXIII (05/18/04 03:44 AM)

#40319 - 05/18/04 02:05 AM Re: CoS Hall of Fame
Satanya Offline
Banned

*This forum is to be answered only by Moderators or members of the Priesthood.

Edited by LeviathanXIII (05/18/04 03:45 AM)

#40320 - 05/18/04 03:43 AM Re: CoS Hall of Fame
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

How strange that the rules are apparently known, but willfully ignored.

If you have suggestions, why not email concerned parties. This forum is for questions, not suggestions.

And again, question (or anything) posed in this forum is to be answered only by Moderators or by members of the Priesthood (status of Reverend or higher), unless Magister Ventrue specifically states otherwise. Please, observe this rule at all times.

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements