Topic Options
#403340 - 11/25/09 04:47 AM Upgrade/Payment Problem
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Recently I attempted to upgrade my Undercroft account, but as soon as I clicked the "Agree and Continue" button I was returned to the homepage logged out. Also, no changes to my account have been made as well as no changes in my Paypal and bank accounts.

Just seems a bit strange.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#403353 - 11/25/09 09:23 AM Re: Upgrade/Payment Problem [Re: NapalmNick]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

Hello NapalmNick,

I have a question: Which browser did you use while upgrading your account? Did you use Firefox?

I heard other users had also problems with upgrading using Internet Explorer or other web browsers but it then worked with Firefox.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Skyla

#403438 - 11/25/09 06:48 PM Re: Upgrade/Payment Problem [Re: Skyla]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Yes, I will try that! Thanks!

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#403439 - 11/25/09 06:54 PM Re: Upgrade/Payment Problem [Re: Skyla]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Yup, it worked beautifully. Thanks again, Skyla!

#403640 - 11/27/09 12:34 PM Re: Upgrade/Payment Problem [Re: NapalmNick]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

You are welcome! smile

Forum Stats
12155 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405733 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements