Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#402273 - 11/17/09 01:21 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
Only CoS members may start new threads in Satanism By Example. Nonmembers should be free to respond to all topics there.

Thank you for clarifying. smile

#402302 - 11/17/09 05:33 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
John Prophet Offline

CoS Member

Loc: My suburban lair
Let me clarify on that.

Only CoS members may start new threads in Satanism By Example. Nonmembers should be free to respond to all topics there.

Yes, thank you, that was something I wasn’t a 100% sure about as well!

#402307 - 11/17/09 05:56 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: John Prophet]
Übermensch Offline

Loc: New York
That's good to know thanks.

http://www.satannet.com/ubermensch/

#402311 - 11/17/09 06:08 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:

I'm interpreting it differently, probably too literally (i.e. "Only CoS Members may post" = "Only CoS Members may create threads and reply to them"). I've asked Magister Ventrue for clarification.
Prevention of Virtue

S Magazine 1 & 2
S Magazine 3

#402330 - 11/17/09 08:44 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: MoongleMoose]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Quote:

You have my apologies for posting in there, lesson learnt.

Yeah same here you guys. I was the one that replied and had LKRice make this post.

I told the other posters to let this guy continue to speak of his new "discovery" or a different path or something.

I told them that it would be amusing since alot of people who enter topics about finding their new enlightment in demonic incarnation or finding some ancient path of some kind.

I sent her a private message asking her to excuse me and that I wouldn't post there anymore.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#402331 - 11/17/09 08:47 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: LKRice]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Probably wise. I sort of assumed if it's in public, the restriction is just to prevent nonmembers from using it as a promotional platform.

#402333 - 11/17/09 08:52 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.

However I got in trouble for responding... smile

No biggie. I sure don't want to break any rules so it's a good thing to ask Magister Ventrue.

If you look at the irony here like I am, you're probably laughing right now. laugh

However I won't be a victim to Solipsism. I thought it was funny at least if nobody else thinks it is.

Edited by LordOfDarkness (11/17/09 09:09 PM)

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#402344 - 11/17/09 10:07 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: LordofDarkness]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If you know of some written document that spells it all out, feel free to point it out. Also, any moderator able to moderate that forum has precedence over me and their judgement comes first.

#403056 - 11/23/09 03:21 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

So what was the conclusion?

#403080 - 11/23/09 04:29 PM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: Spelled Moon]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Informal conclusion is that responding to posts as a nonmember is acceptable. At the very least, until/unless Magister Ventrue says otherwise, I do not think there is any danger of receiving a warning for responding to posts in that forum.

#403625 - 11/27/09 09:36 AM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
I almost replied to a post on that section once. Normally, I do not use the Active Topics option, never click there, usually I just go straight to the section I want, just click on General Satanism for instance, but once I was checking out the Active Topics option, clicked on it to see how it works, so a page with a list of all active topics opened up, a list of active topics from all different sections, all listed together on the same page, so I had forgotten I got to the post I was replying to through Active Topics, and didn't realise the post was from the CoS questions section, until just before I hit submit, so I didn't hit submit, but I can see how many could make that mistake this way.

#403628 - 11/27/09 10:10 AM Re: Let's try this again... [Re: SINClair]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Again.....

We all make mistakes, right? Its what we do about it, and how fast that provides further insight.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12016 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements