Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#405635 - 12/13/09 06:06 PM Coming Home
XUL Offline

Loc: Oslo, Norway
Satanism isn't a question of choice. You can of course argue this. For instance, you can say that atheism is a political choice of the heart and that animism or satanism are just sexed-up versions of the same principle. That's Richard Dawkin's point of view. You celebrate the energy of creation by participating. All talk beyond that is just gobbeldygook.

Satanism isn't a question of choice. Just like the Altai people of Siberia, many thousands of years ago, had their "bone dreams", so is today a question of who you are by virtue of what you think about and believe. When you don't believe in anything you're an atheist. When you decide to party with whatever you have, just because IT IS FUNNY, you are a satanist. You like the drama. It's pleasing. Why all the fuzz? Take it easy. LIfe is over soon enough anyway.

Satanism isn't a question of choice. You don't get to read this and that, study the scriptures, and become a sage. You feel it in your bones. You need to do that. You need to feel this. It is a fire in your heart. Peace is not an option.

Satanism isn't a question of choice. You were born to be exactly who you are. This may or may not seem mysterious. You may or may not waste time on pondering on the if's and but's and why's of your existence. There is no reason. No explanation. You are what you are, and that is that.

Satanism isn't a question of choice. It has always been here. We are here. We can see you. It's a destiny. It's as old as humanity itself. There is no question. You just know. You can't learn this. You can't unlearn this. It is a matter of the heart. It must be accepted.

#405637 - 12/13/09 06:14 PM Re: Coming Home [Re: XUL]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

And the point of your preaching to the choir is.....what?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#405672 - 12/14/09 01:15 AM Re: Coming Home [Re: Phineas]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
I believe this point has been covered by a guy named LaVey ....said a little something like

"Satanists are born not made."

'not quite as lengthy, to be sure, but adequately describes the phenomena.

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#406242 - 12/19/09 11:33 AM Re: Coming Home [Re: Phineas]
XUL Offline

Originally Posted By: Phineas
And the point of your preaching to the choir is.....what?

To tell you the truth, Phineas, I really wouldn't know. This is not intended to offend anyone. It is but stray thoughts in a moment of desillusion. In many ways, I think I am a king size asshole. Yes I am. As much as I try, I will only grant the sensibilities of other people - no matter who they are - THAT much leverage. Then it meets the wall. And I will do whatever I will do no matter what anybody thinks about that.

I am a little offended about how the Church of Satan is being spoken of and "treated" in the new media, such as youtube. This is why I came here and wrote this. I like you guys. But don't take that too personally. I only like you insofar that you are able to hold on to the heroics of it all. The "larger than life" aspects of Satanism.

Like an earthquake. Like lightning. Like the real and undisputable forces of life and the nature which makes it happen. Like how that energy seeps into the human body and makes it jolt. Like how the mind is inspired by the naked fury of creativity. Like joy. Like pleasure. Like how you might shake from a really violent orgasm.

There are so many questions in life. And so little hope. The human monkey has such talent for being stupid and quarrelsome. It ought to be tragical, but it's funny. I am of no opinion about what anybody else should be or do, but I really love George Carlin. I think he "got it".

Inappropriate as it is, I shall wish y'all a happy Christmas. We live in the world we live in, right? No matter how we would like it to be we still have to relate to it as it is. The bamboo must bow to the wind, as they say in Japan.

#406243 - 12/19/09 11:59 AM Re: Coming Home [Re: XUL]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
It is but stray thoughts in a moment of desillusion.

Sorry, couldn't resist. grin

#406304 - 12/19/09 11:46 PM Re: Coming Home [Re: HellofallHells]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
I don't get it, Warlock. You got some 'splaining to do...

Edited by Delta (12/20/09 12:21 AM)
Edit Reason: I totally wrote "Walrock". Ducking fyslexia...

#406308 - 12/20/09 12:06 AM Re: Coming Home [Re: Delta]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

#406405 - 12/21/09 11:41 AM Re: Coming Home [Re: HellofallHells]
XUL Offline

Is it "The Lucy Show"?

Anyway... 'tis the season.

Edited by XUL (12/21/09 11:46 AM)

#406406 - 12/21/09 11:48 AM Re: Coming Home [Re: XUL]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

"I Love Lucy" actually.

#406407 - 12/21/09 11:52 AM Re: Coming Home [Re: HellofallHells]
XUL Offline

Well at least I got the silly female's name right, right?

#406417 - 12/21/09 04:11 PM Re: Coming Home [Re: XUL]
Ms. Harlot Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Originally Posted By: XUL
Well at least I got the silly female's name right, right?

Silly female? Okay with that, your original post, and your overall demeanor, I'm quite certain you're some type of alien android trying to penetrate the Church of Satan. I'm just sayin'.

Edited by Ms. Harlot (12/21/09 04:13 PM)

#406491 - 12/22/09 12:18 PM Re: Coming Home [Re: Ms. Harlot]
XUL Offline

Originally Posted By: Ms. Harlot
I'm quite certain

Certainty is an admireable virtue, perhaps a little likenable to the heroic effort of keeping an intact hymen through your 21st birthday.

From what I am able to investigate, it was actually called "The Lucille Ball - Dezi Arnaz Show" after 1957... which was still a long time before I was born, so I beg to be excused for not having any accurate memories of how it all went down.

Of course the actual female who played the actual role of "Lucy" in the staged illusion that was the TV show wasn't silly! No more than Marilyn Monroe actually was the airhead that she was often casted to play. Or Jim Carrey of today is the monumental idiot that he often portrays. And so forth.

However, I may just be an alien android, independent of this line of reasoning. That would explain a lot of things, not least the crop circles that seem to spontaneously form in my breakfast cereals.

#406494 - 12/22/09 12:42 PM Re: Coming Home [Re: XUL]
Iscariot Offline

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: XUL
Certainty is an admireable virtue, perhaps a little likenable to the heroic effort of keeping an intact hymen through your 21st birthday.

Wow... that was an uncalled for... not to mention very odd comparison. The Freud in me thinks you may have some complexes that need analyzing.

Edited by Iscariot (12/22/09 12:52 PM)

#406499 - 12/22/09 02:10 PM Re: Coming Home [Re: Iscariot]
XUL Offline

Originally Posted By: Iscariot
The Freud in me thinks you may have some complexes that need analyzing.

Sir! I agree with you! Empathically. I really wish that I were as uncomplicated as a jellyfish, so that the structures of my neural pathways were professionally predictable within a cost/benefit matrix of metabolistic analysis, rather than attaching themselves at M-theory based models of an expanding universe that seems to have no purpose and no end. Mea Culpa! If only things were that simple! Alas, they aren't. But I hope to some day grasp that spark of wisdom which stops the torment of questioning everything. I really do.

Enjoy the glory:

Edited by XUL (12/22/09 02:13 PM)

#406510 - 12/22/09 03:49 PM Re: Coming Home [Re: XUL]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
Sorry to interupt. The way you overwrite every sentence is fascinating and I'd hate to see you stop, but you summed it up by saying your problem is you question everything. My point is I have yet to see a question mark?

Edited by Skjalandir (12/22/09 03:53 PM)
Edit Reason: A letter here and a delete there
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12105 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405519 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements