Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#408897 - 01/15/10 05:34 PM Re: Christians who actually get the differences in Satanism [Re: Drakkar Tyrannis]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Originally Posted By: Drakkar Tyrannis
He's saying that Satanists ritualize to nothing. There's no divine power or higher being which who's attention is grabbed by what we're doing. It's theatre to purge the mind of unwanted hinderances.

Ahh. I misread it then.

Yes I certainly agree.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#408923 - 01/15/10 10:41 PM Re: Christians who actually get the differences in Satanism [Re: TrojZyr]
cheryablinsk70 Offline

Originally Posted By: TrojZyr

(And thanks to "Sid's" picture there, now dozens of little evangelical teens will run around pestering fans of the Sex Pistols, begging them to please stop killing animals and accept Jesus now.)

If some of the Campus Christian Fellowship guys at my college pulled something like that, I'd be tempted to play along with that image, just for fun.

-Eisbrecher, Wikommen im Nichts

#409641 - 01/21/10 06:21 PM Re: Christians who actually get the differences in Satanism [Re: verszou]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
It looks as though they forgot "Petey the Pagan." crazy

Undercroft

#410247 - 01/26/10 01:52 PM Re: Christians who actually get the differences in Satanism [Re: verszou]
Dimitri Offline

Differences in Satanism?
Can they distinguish the fucktards and pseuds from Satanists?
There is only Satanism as described by ASL. So I guess some of them finally got to read the SW and SB and other related works...

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43883 Topics
404450 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements