Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#406713 - 12/25/09 02:31 AM Re: The Power of Illusions [Re: SpeshulK]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
So about 5ish people admitted to liking drugs,and I actually thought I was reading a 14 year old's livejournal. . .My Xmas just got worse. . .:P

#406715 - 12/25/09 03:15 AM Re: WARNNG!!!!! [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Rev_Strongbone
>>

#406716 - 12/25/09 03:40 AM Re: WARNNG!!!!! [Re: Spelled Moon]
XUL Offline

Loc: Oslo, Norway

#406723 - 12/25/09 06:00 AM The Power of Laughter [Re: Skjalandir]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: In transit
Originally Posted By: Skjalandir
The next day at the cow house all it took was to see a cow buck along, run head first into the wall and fall over into shit to know that the only thing scary is how stupid they are.

grin grin grin

Jesus in a cupcake... What started as a chuckle-chuckle-giggle quickly became a force of nature when I couldn't stop picturing this scene. I'm talking the Great Wheezing Hiccuping Guffaw that shakes your whole body and, when suppressed, just makes the belly jiggle that much more as all laugh energy is expelled out of the nose. Nothing like a fit of merriment to celebrate the merry merries.

Thanks for sharing. smile

Edited by Shade (12/25/09 06:01 AM)
Edit Reason: This message *not* brought to you by fever or medication
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

“Up where the smoke is all billered and curled
'Tween pavement and stars is the chimney sweep world
When there's 'ardly no day nor 'ardly no night
There's things 'alf in shadow and 'alfway in light" ~ The New Christy Minstrels

#406724 - 12/25/09 06:50 AM Re: The Power of Laughter [Re: Shade]
XUL Offline

Life on the farm is a funny thing. Do you even have any realistic idea about how powerful a common pig is? Man, I tell you; those are some pretty fucking strong animals. I grew up with cows and pigs and sheep and chickens and shit and shit and shit. Yeah I know what nature is about. It's about the fucking birth canal, the screaming bloody explosion of a torn pussy that evicerates a foetus so that the world can roll on. Or it is about the colon. Eat this, shit that. Animals do it. Chomp chomp.

Some friends of mine had a pig that went a little evil. Actually it became quite dangerous. Do you know anything about pigs? If you don't, just trust me when I say that you don't want them chasing you. What were they going to do? Lord of the flies! Of course! "Kill the pig!". Being four guys they felt pretty confident. They had ropes and knives. And a shotgun. The only problem is, you can't kill a target that refuses to stay within range. And you don't want to get too enthusiastic with your shotgun (a Cheney?) within the firing range of where your mates are moving.

So... stalking a pig with lassos. Fabulous. They finally suceeded in capturing one of its legs inside the barn, making the really rather large male pig become REALLY furious, so it was at the point when all four of them came smashing right through the wall, splinters flying all over the place, men and beast hanging at ropes for their bare lives, that the neighbour "grandpa" simply walked right up to the wiggling pig and shot it five times with his handgun. Then he grinned. "Y'all guys dreaming of becoming farmers? Go back to the fucking city, you pussies."

#406742 - 12/25/09 01:04 PM The Power of Pigs [Re: XUL]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: In transit
Originally Posted By: XUL
Do you even have any realistic idea about how powerful a common pig is? ... a pig that went a little evil.

The power of piggies compels you.

"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

“Up where the smoke is all billered and curled
'Tween pavement and stars is the chimney sweep world
When there's 'ardly no day nor 'ardly no night
There's things 'alf in shadow and 'alfway in light" ~ The New Christy Minstrels

#406743 - 12/25/09 02:12 PM Re: The Power of Pigs [Re: Shade]
XUL Offline

Originally Posted By: Shade

The power of piggies

#406747 - 12/25/09 03:06 PM Re: The Power of Illusions [Re: XUL]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member