Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#407025 - 12/29/09 02:02 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Bill_M]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Bill_M

Because homosexual males don't go for partners with vaginas, and homosexual females don't go for partners with penises.

My thoughts exactly. . .just more PG-13 lol.

#407050 - 12/29/09 06:34 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Diwanna]
Ms. Harlot Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Originally Posted By: Diwanna
I don't think this has been brought up yet, but the Synthesizer clock could be playing a part here.

I completely forgot about the Synthesizer clock. I just read that chapter a couple of weeks ago. That's a very good way to put it. smile

Originally Posted By: Drakkar Tyrannis
I, for the record, have no interest in Johnny Depp.

I don't know, he made a hot lookin' tranny on Ed Wood.

#407051 - 12/29/09 07:07 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: SINClair]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: SINClair
I am aware that the topic of homosexuality has been discussed to death, BUT, still there's something about it that intrigues me.

I'm bisexual myself. I have a boyfriend and all my past relationships have been with men... I have been with other women before however, and do sometimes feel attracted to other women... Feminine women that is, girly girls. I am also myself feminine, I am also myself quite girly.

Thoughts?

I do have a thought that came to me when I first read this post, but decided not to express, because I did not want to come across as offensive, or as making light of your, or the feelings of anyone else. But...what the hay.

During experiences with forums, I have noted a trend. I have read profiles and such where men will refer to themselves as bisexual. These have been a few. I have noticed many more women who use this tag. If I may your post as a reference, you say you are bisexual (which I am not questioning), then state that all of your "relationships" have been with men. The way you write about your experiences with women, it sounds like experimentation. I have noticed that many more women seem to experiment than men...or more women admit it...I do not know for sure. If this is the case, it seems natural...at least to me...that you would go to men and women seeking stereotypical gender roles.

I have often been intrigued by how many more women than men profess an attraction to the same sex, and admit to experimenting. I am equally intrigued by the fact that it is a crap shoot as to whether they refer to themselves as "straight" or "bi". Myself, I've always figured chicks are way hotter than hairy ass dudes, so why WOULDN'T other women like them ...but I am told I am a pig, so what do I know?

No offense meant...just musing as to what goes on in other people's heads. smile

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#407053 - 12/29/09 07:19 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

just musing as to what goes on in other people's heads.

Yes, especially what makes them air out their intimate laundry in a public forum accessible to everyone in the internet. So very Satanic.... zombie

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#407064 - 12/30/09 03:00 AM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Phineas]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: Phineas
just musing as to what goes on in other people's heads.
Yes, especially what makes them air out their intimate laundry in a public forum accessible to everyone in the internet. So very Satanic.... zombie

They use the internet as the mask of their identity,here.
Anonymity is the name of the game in this case,whereas in their everyday lives they use thier identity to mask their secrets.A virtual "Eyes Wide Shut". the biggest stain on Kubrick's film repertoire
So I guess this is the place where they vent?Why the choice of venue for said venting is the real question. . .

#407075 - 12/30/09 07:11 AM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Bill_M]
Mannyowar Offline

CoS Member

Loc: London, England
Originally Posted By: Bill_M
Originally Posted By: SINClair
What intrigues me are those who go for people of the same gender but of opposite gender traits. Such as for instance the homosexual guy who goes for the feminine queer or the homosexal girl who goes for the macho dyke... If the former is looking for the feminine side in someone, why not go for a real girl? If the latter's looking for the masculine side in someone, why not go for a real guy?

Because homosexual males don't go for partners with vaginas, and homosexual females don't go for partners with penises.

I think there's more to it than that and the points Roho touched on might be at least a partial answer to SINClair’s question. I have a female friend whom I’ve known for the best part of 25 years. Up until 6 or 7 years ago she was completely heterosexual and had a string of boyfriends. Then she decided she was a lesbian and completely immersed herself in the gay scene, it became her main topic of conversation and I even once saw her introduce herself to someone by saying “hi, my name’s ----, I’m a lesbian”! I got to meet a couple of her girlfriends and they were both more manly looking than 90% of the men you see these days! I did suggest to her that it was the “scene” more than the women that attracted her to lesbianism, and although she denied it at the time she has since proved me right and is now back to dating men!

As Roho pointed out, being gay/bi is very much a trend these days. I rarely encounter a girl in the metal scene under 30 who does not claim to be bi. From what I hear about the goth and emo scenes, it’s the same with the men there. I am convinced there are many people who are attracted to the gay SCENE more than the actual sex, and so it is natural they would select a partner as close to the opposite sex as possible, rather than to their own.

Before anyone raises the objection that no one would indulge in a particular form of sex just to fit into a “scene”, consider the number of gay people who live a lie for years just so they can fit into the heterosexual mainstream “scene”. Some even go to the lengths of getting married and having children before finally coming out in later life (if at all), and this still goes on today despite all the legislation protecting homosexual people from discrimination.

I’m not trying to offend anyone here, it’s just this is something I have always wondered about myself. When you meet a prospective partner for the first time you don’t see their genitalia, you just see their face and body shape. As a 100% heterosexual man, someone who looks like a man is not going to attract me sexually and the knowledge that they have a vagina rather than a penis is not going to make them any more appealing.

The bottom line is that for every person with interests outside the mainstream who keeps that side of their nature hidden in order to fit in to the mainstream, there is someone somewhere trying to fit into a subculture even though the main identifier of that subculture might not necessarily appeal to them. The particular subcultures I have been involved with for years, the metal and punk scenes, abound with folks whose social lives and identity revolve around the “scene” but who have little interest in the actual music!

My Undercroft profile: http://www.satannet.com/Mannyowar

#407085 - 12/30/09 08:26 AM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Mannyowar]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
The more I learn about history, the less I take seriously such things as innate sexual orientation. Sure, we have our preferences; but, I am sometimes amazed at the inability of people to think outside their social construct. That includes me.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#407094 - 12/30/09 09:47 AM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: ArtAche86]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

They use the internet as the mask of their identity,here.

Anonymity? On the internet? grin

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#407142 - 12/30/09 02:03 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Phineas]
ArtAche86 Offline

Unless you are a conspiracy theorist.

Granted,Big Brother might want to watch some terrorists' activities,but lurk in the shadows to find out who is homosexual or not?

My ego is strong,but I don't believe I am THAT important.At least not to "them" coopdevil

#407144 - 12/30/09 02:18 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: ArtAche86]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Unless you are a conspiracy theorist.

It is a pleasure to observe how you and others choose to remain so clueless as to how it is possible to find things about anyone via the internet.

And you don't have to be big brother etc. to do this.

There is also the matter of privacy, secrecy, mystery. All important watchwords to Satanists.

And, by the way, I just happened to post in this thread, in response to Mr. Roosters comment. My observation also apply to other topics, in other threads, in this public section. Where people essentially are coming up to perfect strangers and saying "Look at me! I stick apples up my nose!"

You'd think this place was the Jerry Springer Show...

Enjoy your slumber.

I am done here.

#407147 - 12/30/09 03:01 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Phineas]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> You'd think this place was the Jerry Springer Show... <,

Quite, Magister Phineas!

And what's more....

Attachments
ballet_john_lowe.jpg

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#407174 - 12/30/09 06:05 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
Maybe these days as the world's becoming less conservative, more people are admiting to having homosexual fantasies and maybe because men have a bigger responsibility to remain macho in society's eyes, that's why you see less of them admiting to it than women?

The fact that I have homosexual fantasies, does not make me want to have a serious relationship with another woman... I may want to sleep with them and not want to spend holidays with them and that also does not make these encounters experimental.

When you recall having a fantasy all your life and when you act on it for the fifth, sixth time, it ceases to be experimental.

#407177 - 12/30/09 06:19 PM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Mannyowar]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
My thoughts exactly.

What I wonder about women who date women who look like men, talk like men, walk like men, and men who date men who look like women, talk like women and walk like women, is wether they're not actually sexually confused.

And no, it's no big deal if they are merely sexualy confused, no, it does not make either of them less of a person if they are, merely sexualy confused... This is just something that I've been wondering about.

I too, think that there's more to it than genitalia, exactly because of the points you've brought up.

What makes people attracted to each other at first is looks, then personality, then genitalia comes lastly. And again, if what they want is a dick only, why not get it from a man that looks like a man? If what they want is a pussy only, why not get it from a woman that looks like a woman?

#407199 - 12/31/09 02:52 AM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: Phineas]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: Phineas

And, by the way, I just happened to post in this thread, in response to Mr. Roosters comment. My observation also apply to other topics, in other threads, in this public section. Where people essentially are coming up to perfect strangers and saying "Look at me! I stick apples up my nose!"

Agreed. There is power in a secret. And if there is nothing to gain from "letting the cat out of the bag",aside from hinderance,then why do it?

#407289 - 01/01/10 05:07 AM Re: Homosexuality and The Real Thing [Re: ArtAche86]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
This should hit the nail on the head for this thread...

http://www.lovegodsway.org/GayBands

My favourite feature is the extra explanations to artists, ranging from Elton John (really gay) to Morrisey (questionable).

Happy New Year.
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405788 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements