Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#406979 - 12/29/09 07:36 AM Did you ever fake an orgasm?
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
I'm just a curious cat as always, and if this question isn't acceptable for this forum, then please remove it.

I been thinking about this lately because many of my female friends tell me that they often fake it.

Sooooo I wonder how many females get real pleasure when it comes to sex?!

#406981 - 12/29/09 07:50 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
There was an episode of "Friends" in which one of the male characters faked it.
Just for giggles, would you consider broadening the range of possible confessions?

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#406983 - 12/29/09 07:53 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
LightAngel Offline

of course grin

#406984 - 12/29/09 08:01 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Thanks.
Just wondering how many can man up and admit "it just ain't happening tonight"; or, doing the old fish face...to save face. shocked

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#406985 - 12/29/09 08:02 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
verszou Offline

I haven't, but it reminded me of Jerry Seinfeld in one of his standup shows. If went something along the lines of

"women have two kinds of orgasms, the real ones and the ones you fake. And we're basically ok with both"

I've read about cases where women use faking in cases where they aren't in the mood and they just want to speed the guy up - so to say smile In that case it can be seen as a form of lesser magic.

But if done in general I think it goes beyond lesser magic into a more problematic area. I.e. does she do it because she doesn't love her partner? Does she do it because she cannot get the orgasm, but doesn't want to discourage her partner? There are good and bad reasons to do it I think.

Of course none of my partners have ever faked ... now if I could interest you in this great deal I have on purchasing part of the Eiffel Tower grin

#406995 - 12/29/09 09:13 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I have a hard time (ha-ha) seeing why a man would be ashamed if he didn't finish. If he reaches the point where this is the inevitable conclusion he's probably already ensured she won't walk for a week.

The only reason I see to fake it is if she's such an obsessive bitch that she won't leave you alone until she thinks you're satisfied.

I'm surely not the only man who has reached a point where he said "Look lady, I just ran the equivalent of the Boston Marathon. I gotta go get a drink."

Then again, there was a time when I kept Gatorade in a minifridge by the bed.

#406996 - 12/29/09 09:14 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
I didn't, but I should have (I may have a couple of times... but should have done a better job!). I normally chose to be honest instead... But telling a man they didn't quite hit the spot isn't exactly going to make them feel like a champion lover! smirk Duh!

Now that I know better, I would fake it... if I needed too... wink

What about you darl??

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#407001 - 12/29/09 10:10 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
Your question was directed at women but I have been with one girl who refused to fake it, so as a guy I have been known to fake it but only with one the girl, so if I happened to finish before her, I would have to pretend I hadn't and attempt to plow on until her finish and then act as if it was 'at the same time'.
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

#407008 - 12/29/09 12:07 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Skjalandir]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

There are times where I just don't bring my "A" game, or my "B" or "C" game either, for that matter.

It doesn't happen often but my wife has faked it before; so have I. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

#407024 - 12/29/09 01:51 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
I have a hard time (ha-ha) seeing why a man would be ashamed if he didn't finish.

Agreed.That would be something to be proud of.In men,I feel that "getting off" too early is what calls for the "walk of shame".But that really is up to what YOU would call too quick.I think for most men,it would be getting off before her. . .whether that takes 30 minutes or one hour and 30 minutes.So long as she gets off before you (several times preferrably),then there is no sense in losing face.
Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje

If he reaches the point where this is the inevitable conclusion he's probably already ensured she won't walk for a week.

That thing is made to have babies.We aren't doing any damage.They just like to make us think we are :P

#407041 - 12/29/09 03:36 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Faking an orgasm is pretty hard for guys.

But I must say I have faked EVERYTHING ELSE that happens before and after the orgasm.

#407052 - 12/29/09 07:17 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Branwyn Offline

Loc: Montana, USA
I'm not an orgasm faker. Real ones are so much fun, I don't see the point. Besides, I'm happy to say, that faking one with my boyfriend would not have the stereotypical intended effect of getting it over with sooner anyway. My orgasms typically just encourage my boyfriend to give me more. wink

~Branwyn

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

#407074 - 12/30/09 07:03 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
I get varying degrees of pleasure from sex. Usually depends on the man and my mood. My own limited understanding of women who consistently don't/can't have an orgasm is that they may not be involved enough. I think good sex is more like a conversation than a lecture.

Re: faked orgasms. There was one time when I wish I had if only to've saved myself the headache (literally) of what came afterwards. When I answered in the negative to the "Didya" question I was quickly met with a "Well, why not? What the hell is wrong with you?" Yadda, yadda, frigid this, repressed that, blah-de-bitch-bitch-blah. This idiot was in-my-face-angry and keyed piano wire tight.

Nowadays, I'd like to think I have the sense to comprehend the danger and walk away from a situation like that. But, back in the teen age, I was not the brightest bunny on the block, had a temper shorter than my inseam and was most certainly not the kind to weather unwarranted, personal insults very well. I let 'im hev it. With both barrels.

Here's the thing. There's a huge difference between self-respect and counter-productive pride. When one is sitting (literally) on the human equivalent of truckloads of Class A explosives, it's really not a good idea to antagonize him. Save your sarcasm for a time when he is not sweating pure testosterone. It's my thoroughly non-professional opinion that the wires for violence and sex are so close to each other that it's tremendously easy for them to get crossed. Considering what I said to that guy I'm damn lucky to still have all my teeth.

I'm not trying to condone violence, make excuses for it or any of that crap. Like I don't think it's okay to steal a car. But that doesn't mean I leave my doors unlocked with the keys in the ignition. Just because it shouldn't happen doesn't mean it won't and Is has a very non-subtle way of trumping Should every time. So long story short, filed under Commonsense Warning: Don't piss off the horny guy that is twice your size unless you're really in a position to hit harder or run faster. Reality never pulls its punches.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#407079 - 12/30/09 07:37 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Shade

Warning: Don't piss off the horny guy that is twice your size unless you're really in a position to hit harder or run faster. Reality never pulls its punches.

True.

#407080 - 12/30/09 07:50 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Branwyn]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Branwyn
I'm not an orgasm faker. Real ones are so much fun, I don't see the point. Besides, I'm happy to say, that faking one with my boyfriend would not have the stereotypical intended effect of getting it over with sooner anyway. My orgasms typically just encourage my boyfriend to give me more. wink

~Branwyn

I wouldn't fake an orgasm either, unless I was in some kind of negative situation where I felt I had to do it.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements