Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#407088 - 12/30/09 08:59 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
I've faked one once actually...during oral no less. He was doing a horrendous job, it was all I could do to even keep the erection, the entire time I was considering choking the life out of him, so to keep from ending up in jail I faked it, gave some BS story about jerking off before I got there (hence no ejaculation), and I left as fast as possible. Went home..showered HARD..went to sleep..and avoided his advances ever since.

Nowadays I've gotten a hell of a lot meaner, so I don't even give the attempt at faking if it's horrible.

#407093 - 12/30/09 09:41 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
This whole orgasm-contest mentality is so typically western:
you have to *achieve* an orgasm to *prove* you enjoyed sex.
crazy

I've had orgasms without amazing sex and amazing sex without orgasms and in both cases I enjoyed it a lot. If someone ever felt insecure about it- it's their problem, not mine.

Anyhow, I don't believe in faking anything when it comes to my relationship with my boyfriend.
If there's a problem (real or imaginative), we are honest about it and deal with it.
The best thing about a relationship is that you can be your true self- otherwise, it's not worth it.

Quote:

Sooooo I wonder how many females get real pleasure when it comes to sex?!

I don't know statistics, but I do know a lot of women have some "sexual retardedness".
I don't necessarily refer to being able to orgasm- but rather to being generally open to their own sexual experience.
Many women are afraid to find out what they really want, and if they know what they want- they are afraid to say it to their partner.
Many women feel that it's not feminine and "proper" to connect to their "animalistic" lust.
Also, let's be honest- women's operation systems are a lot trickier than men's.
So, it is possible that the percentage of women who enjoy sex is lower than that of men's.

Personally though, I couldn't live without it wink jack

#407096 - 12/30/09 09:54 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: The_Lightning]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: The_Lightning
If someone ever felt insecure about it- it's their problem, not mine.

Exactly.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#407118 - 12/30/09 11:23 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
Lyra Offline

Loc: Middle of Nowhere
Originally Posted By: Shade

When I answered in the negative to the "Didya" question I was quickly met with a "Well, why not? What the hell is wrong with you?" Yadda, yadda, frigid this, repressed that, blah-de-bitch-bitch-blah. This idiot was in-my-face-angry and keyed piano wire tight.

Outbursts like this are one of the major warning signs of a potentially abusive partner. No safe, caring, or mentally healthy romantic/sexual parter behaves reacts this violently to this situation.

Edited by Lyra (12/30/09 11:28 AM)

#407124 - 12/30/09 11:40 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Ms. Harlot Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I faked mostly all of my orgasms when I dated men. It just wasn't happening for me. If I didn't, they'd get upset and want to try it again, which I didn't want at all. I feel sorry for the men I dated, because I was obviously not present during sex at all. I've never finished a BJ; I'd stopped as soon as I tasted pre-cum because I got so grossed out. I've been told that's the worst time to stop doing oral for men, heh.

I don't fake my orgasms at all with women, especially my current partner. She prefers that I tell her if it's not going to happen over me faking it. It's complicated to get me to orgasm, and she can tell if I'm not honest about it. If I fake it, she'd get pissed, say, "Well, fuck you too," roll over, and fall asleep.

She, on the other hand, orgasms much easier than I do. She's brutally honest too, so I know she doesn't fake.

I once heard a joke (don't remember where) about how faking orgasms is an attempt to salvage your partner's ego, so you have to ask yourself: What would Jesus do?

Edited by Ms. Harlot (12/30/09 11:43 AM)

#407148 - 12/30/09 03:04 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Lyra]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: Lyra
Outbursts like this are one of the major warning signs of a potentially abusive partner. No safe, caring, or mentally healthy romantic/sexual parter behaves reacts this violently to this situation.

Absolutely. Hindsight being what it is, I can say that as a kid I had the unfortunate bad habit of mistaking psychosis for dominance. I'd like to think I've gotten a wee bit wiser as I've gotten older.

The main point of that post, though, was to caution folks against making a bad situation worse. Sounds obvious but may be easy to forget. There is a diplomatic, tactful way to say almost anything and if I'd employed just an ounce of lesser magic I think I could've saved myself a lot of trouble. I wasn't to blame for that jerk's dickheadedness but I sure didn't help anything with my smartass mouth. I knew better and took/take responsibility for the outcome.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#407198 - 12/31/09 02:47 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
dickheadedness

I am SO glad to see that I am not the only one who uses adjectives such as this!

#407325 - 01/01/10 03:15 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: The_Lightning]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
This whole orgasm-contest mentality is so typically western:
you have to *achieve* an orgasm to *prove* you enjoyed sex.

Actually, within this context the mentality is more like "I have to give my partner an orgasm to prove to my own sexual success."

Originally Posted By: ArtAche86
dickheadedness

I am SO glad to see that I am not the only one who uses adjectives such as this!

That's a noun, not an adjective.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#407383 - 01/02/10 10:28 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Some times it's not that the woman cannot experience the orgasm, bur she don't want to. I have been surprised to find in some cultures it is widely accepted that women are not supposed to have orgasms.

I won’t mention nationalities to avoid offending anyone, but I once met a woman in her thirties that had been married in her country for long time before coming to the United States and she admitted she had never heard male-to-female oral sex existed. Apparently she was raised under the general assumption that only the man is supposed to experience pleasure during sex and the woman’s role was to be a mere receptacle. As a matter of fact, she insisted cunnilingulis was invented by Miami’s Cuban immigrants until I showed her the Kama Sutra to prove it’s been practiced for centuries.

I was further horrified when talking to other immigrants I found their idea of a “good lover” was the guy who ejaculated as fast as possible, since the whole point of sex for them was to avoid the female orgasm. They even scorned me (and Cubans) for “doing it wrong”. Their twisted logic was “You can’t let your woman have fun during sex. If women find out sex feels good they would abandon the house, neglect their child-bearing duties and become whores”

So basically this woman was so prejudiced against orgasm that was afraid to have one. All my efforts to convince her to just relax and enjoy sex were in vain.

Finally, I suspect she started faking the orgasm just to make me happy, but I think inside she continued to be the frigid object education and religion had programmed her to be.

#407456 - 01/03/10 05:52 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Old_Pig]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Old_Pig
Some times it's not that the woman cannot experience the orgasm, bur she don't want to. I have been surprised to find in some cultures it is widely accepted that women are not supposed to have orgasms.

I won’t mention nationalities to avoid offending anyone, but I once met a woman in her thirties that had been married in her country for long time before coming to the United States and she admitted she had never heard male-to-female oral sex existed. Apparently she was raised under the general assumption that only the man is supposed to experience pleasure during sex and the woman’s role was to be a mere receptacle. As a matter of fact, she insisted cunnilingulis was invented by Miami’s Cuban immigrants until I showed her the Kama Sutra to prove it’s been practiced for centuries.

I was further horrified when talking to other immigrants I found their idea of a “good lover” was the guy who ejaculated as fast as possible, since the whole point of sex for them was to avoid the female orgasm. They even scorned me (and Cubans) for “doing it wrong”. Their twisted logic was “You can’t let your woman have fun during sex. If women find out sex feels good they would abandon the house, neglect their child-bearing duties and become whores”

So basically this woman was so prejudiced against orgasm that was afraid to have one. All my efforts to convince her to just relax and enjoy sex were in vain.

Finally, I suspect she started faking the orgasm just to make me happy, but I think inside she continued to be the frigid object education and religion had programmed her to be.

Great post!

#407458 - 01/03/10 06:22 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Old_Pig]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
eek Stuff that! (but thankyou for sharing)

I am so thankful for where I was born!!

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#407537 - 01/03/10 11:04 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: 2faced_babydoll

I am so thankful for where I was born!!

Me too jack

#407564 - 01/04/10 03:07 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TECHNO Offline

Loc: -31.955658,115.859928
Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje

I'm surely not the only man who has reached a point where he said "Look lady, I just ran the equivalent of the Boston Marathon. I gotta go get a drink."

Then again, there was a time when I kept Gatorade in a minifridge by the bed.

LOL Funny guy, but I totally get where you are coming from (pun intended).

While I have once faked it to avoid an uncomfortable situation, usually I'll just tell the girl straight out...

I've found that while some girls might be a little disappointed by what they may perceive to be their failure to make me come, it usually just makes them more enthusiastic to 'get freaky' to do whatever it takes to satisfy me the next time we have sex.

#407582 - 01/04/10 08:39 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: The_Lightning]
LightAngel Offline

I don't know statistics, but I do know a lot of women have some "sexual retardedness".
I don't necessarily refer to being able to orgasm- but rather to being generally open to their own sexual experience.
Many women are afraid to find out what they really want, and if they know what they want- they are afraid to say it to their partner.
Many women feel that it's not feminine and "proper" to connect to their "animalistic" lust.

Yup, this can appear in all cultures.

#407593 - 01/04/10 11:37 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Bill_M]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Bill_M
Originally Posted By: ArtAche86
dickheadedness

That's a noun, not an adjective.

I'm an idiot. . .

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
43876 Topics
405566 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements