Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#408589 - 01/13/10 09:02 AM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: LightAngel]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Rebecca Watson talked about the claims that the G-spot does not exist in a recent episode of the podcast "The sceptic's guide to the universe".

She pointed out several flaws in the methods used in the study, including that it was based on self-reporting by the participants i.e. they are assumed to all be having equal sex lives and all be equally interested in exploring their own bodies - which is something that not all women are, depending on their cultural and religious backgrounds.

#408597 - 01/13/10 10:54 AM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: verszou]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: verszou
Rebecca Watson talked about the claims that the G-spot does not exist in a recent episode of the podcast "The sceptic's guide to the universe".

Great! So NOW what am I supposed to be looking for.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#408601 - 01/13/10 11:15 AM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: LightAngel]
Powaqqatsi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hungary

#408610 - 01/13/10 12:05 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:
I get varying degrees of pleasure from sex. Usually depends on the man and my mood. My own limited understanding of women who consistently don't/can't have an orgasm is that they may not be involved enough. I think good sex is more like a conversation than a lecture.

This really does sum it up. The "G"-spot should be renamed the "B"-spot, as in brain. Sexual excitement begins and slowly builds in the mind first. Atmosphere is key. If she is to have a toe-curling orgasm, she must first be forced to drop the innumerable things on her mind and allow herself to be pulled into that place where her body begins to really rise and respond. With the right tools, this can happen ANYTIME. One must create a Total Environment.

For men, the mind simply sparks and starts the furnace burning. Once on, all attention is quickly diverted to physical sensation. In both male and female, the switch to a focused physical experience begins the path to orgasm. As it happens faster in men - they achieve orgasm much earlier.

Women, unfortunately, were designed to achieve orgasm after men as the actions of her muscular contractions during orgasm create a sort of suction that pulls ejaculate further back into the vagina and toward the external cervical os, thereby improving the chances of conception.

#408611 - 01/13/10 12:11 PM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster

Great! So NOW what am I supposed to be looking for.

Don't despair, she attacked the study that claimed it did not exist and came up with a number of other studies and possible theories that pointed to the possibility that there is a G-spot. For instance, anatomically it could turn out that the G-spot was actually the base of the clitoris and that means that it gets stimulated that way.

She also pointed out that there is a possibility that it is purely psychological, but that only means that there is no physical or genetic explanation, the results are still there.

I guess it fits in well with the Satanic philosophies "test everything" and "Satanism requires study" smile

#408613 - 01/13/10 12:43 PM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: Powaqqatsi]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
I think the G-spot is actually a collection of nerve receptors in a specified area of the birth canal.

This has been proven that there are nerve endings in that area.

The reproductive system of a female is the most nerve inhabiting area besides the brain.

Some women have their "G-spots" further up towards the cervix while other women have it closer to the clitoris.

Reproductive areas of both men and women are the most sensitive area and have the most nerves than the entire body.

Men also have a spot that can be considered a g-spot but it is in their colon which is called the prostate. (I have no experience in this area but I know witnesses)

So, I say that it is illogical to assume the inexistence of pleasurable areas of our bodies which we call "G-spots"

Thank you.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#408614 - 01/13/10 12:51 PM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: verszou]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis

I guess it fits in well with the Satanic philosophies "test everything" and "Satanism requires study" smile

Yep...better get crackin'.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#408623 - 01/13/10 02:44 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: Mr_Atrox
Quote:
I get varying degrees of pleasure from sex. Usually depends on the man and my mood. My own limited understanding of women who consistently don't/can't have an orgasm is that they may not be involved enough. I think good sex is more like a conversation than a lecture.

This really does sum it up. The "G"-spot should be renamed the "B"-spot, as in brain. Sexual excitement begins and slowly builds in the mind first. Atmosphere is key. If she is to have a toe-curling orgasm, she must first be forced to drop the innumerable things on her mind and allow herself to be pulled into that place where her body begins to really rise and respond. With the right tools, this can happen ANYTIME. One must create a Total Environment.

For men, the mind simply sparks and starts the furnace burning. Once on, all attention is quickly diverted to physical sensation. In both male and female, the switch to a focused physical experience begins the path to orgasm. As it happens faster in men - they achieve orgasm much earlier.

Women, unfortunately, were designed to achieve orgasm after men as the actions of her muscular contractions during orgasm create a sort of suction that pulls ejaculate further back into the vagina and toward the external cervical os, thereby improving the chances of conception.

I would agree with Shade and your assessments.

I would add, though, that sincerity on the part of the male is also as important, or at least important for me, in the sense that if his passion does not seem genuine I feel...insulted. I'm offended that they assume I cannot tell when they're going through a checklist of what they think I want in order to orgasm.

It's not that a man has to be slow and romantic and gentle every time, as I am definitely not referring to the cliche understandings of what a "good" lover is; the sexual particulars vary according to mood, fetishes, dynamic, location, etc. It is that a man has to genuinely want to please me, and not pass the time with foreplay just waiting for a chance to be a selfish lover (as if they're checking on a timer). One cannot generate passion by atmosphere alone.

There is a difference between a man who secretly wants to be selfish (and resents your slow ignition) and a man who truly cares about a woman's pleasure.

#408630 - 01/13/10 04:21 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Zaftig]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:
I would add, though, that sincerity on the part of the male is also as important, or at least important for me, in the sense that if his passion does not seem genuine I feel...insulted. I'm offended that they assume I cannot tell when they're going through a checklist of what they think I want in order to orgasm.

Silly me. I assumed that if a man were to create an atmosphere conducive to a woman's pleasure, it automatically implied that he must;therefore be experiencing passion for his chosen mate. Not so, as you pointed out.

Yes, checklists are bad. grin

To clarify: Creating an atmosphere AND exuding genuine passion are important ingredients in orgasm-inducing lovemaking.
I assumed because I do, everyone must -shame on me.

#408655 - 01/13/10 08:25 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Clearly you've never been on the receiving end of some awkward paint-by-numbers lovemaking, where the guy's thinking, "I lit a candle, I told her she's pretty, now I can fuck like a jackrabbit!!!"

...or something like that. I mean, I've heard that's how it can go. whistle

Seriously, the more I grow up (and have better sex) the more I see other peoples' sex lives as clumsy manifestations of their insecurities, something they kinda like but perhaps so not so much love, or sex is enmeshed with so much bullshit they are incapable of truly letting go.

Satanists are different in many ways, but I think the majority of people are not having fun with sex. They are instead trying to prove something.

#408665 - 01/13/10 09:13 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Zaftig]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Well since everyone has differing opinions on the subject,what do any of you think on the topic of "squirting" (female ejaculation)?

#408709 - 01/14/10 03:28 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
The words 'fucking awesome' sum it up. First girl it happened with left me with such a boost to my ego that I thought I could run through walls for the next week.
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

#408726 - 01/14/10 08:34 AM Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Online
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Quote:
If I'm too tired to have sex, then I just tell my boyfriend the truth, I don't see any point in lying to the person I love most.

I differ here... I think faking it can be a tool of lesser magic, useful depending on the cicumstances. I don't think there's anything wrong with being dishonest with a loved one, if they would appreciate your intentions behind that dishonesty.

Of course there are times when I too am that tired that I just have to say sorry buddy, but not tonight..

But there are times when (even though very tired, or not in the mood) I know he really wants to, it may have been a while and he needs some intimacy, that I do want to make him feel good even if I'm not in the mood for sex. In that case I'd rather make love and fake my enthusiasm (and orgasm if required) than just be honest and tell him I'm not up for it and want to sleep. And often... if I pretend to be enjoying myself immensely, I actually DO end up having a great time wink

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#408749 - 01/14/10 11:58 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: 2faced_babydoll
I don't think there's anything wrong with being dishonest with a loved one, if they would appreciate your intentions behind that dishonesty.

That's the definition of a white lie,eh?

#408755 - 01/14/10 12:49 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Then if they know your intentions for being dishonest and can appreciate them then why even bother lying in the first place?

I mean if they know you're being dishonest yet appreciate your intentions wouldn't it be easier to just tell them up front in the first place? Unless you have issues with expressing yourself to a loved one of course. It is not what you say but how you say it that really matters. Just my opinion.

Edited by Unknown (01/14/10 12:57 PM)

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43993 Topics
406093 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements