Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#408770 - 01/14/10 03:20 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#408795 - 01/14/10 07:51 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Unknown]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
I said if they would appreciate the intentions (if they knew).

Quote:
I mean if they know you're being dishonest

The aim is not to make it obvious, otherwise there's no point.

If I am certain a loved one would appreciate my intentions (and the situation warrants it), then I can justify being dishonest.

Being 100% honest with loved ones all the time is an overrated human ideal. Most people do NOT always want the truth, others want to be manipulated, and enjoy it. It depends on whether the particular situation warrants total honesty, or whether I can justify leading a loved one to believe something different because it makes them happy.

"Wow! A book on Tractors! That's great, you shouldn't have! smile "

I don't see why the rules in the bedroom should be different. When their feelings override the benefit of being honest, I'm happy to lie.

Edited by 2faced_babydoll (01/14/10 08:41 PM)
Edit Reason: clarify

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#408820 - 01/15/10 12:08 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
One of my male friends once caught his girlfriend in faking an orgasm, and he was confused and upset a long time after.

I don't want to create that kind of confusion in my relationship....

Sure, a white lie doesn't hurt anybody, and I can also do many things for my boyfriend even though I'm tired, but faking an orgasm just isn't one of them.

If I did fake it, then there's a risk that he could start reading me in a wrong way, so the pleasure for me through lovemaking would be reduced.

And I want real pleasure, just like he has wink

#408824 - 01/15/10 03:38 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Spelled Moon
Unregistered

Yes, you are great partners and lovers, faking orgasm or not. wink smile

#408825 - 01/15/10 03:54 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: ]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
Not me. I shoot my load, light a fag, spit on her and kick her out of the bed.

I have certain inspirations for my behaviour...

Originally Posted By: Rev_Strongbone
Always remember that every last one of them is just a dirty whore.

Keep this in mind at all times when you man-handle her to where you want her and command...

"come here you dirty little thing!"
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

#408826 - 01/15/10 04:20 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster

Hehee thanks for the video jack

Oh, and 2faced babydoll even though I believe that a white lie doesn't hurt anybody, then I still prefer to be as honest as I can with the ones I love, because look at it this way, if you too many times say ''Wow! A book on Tractors! That's great, you shouldn't have!''

Then one day you might have a tractor outside your door grin

#408843 - 01/15/10 09:08 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Skjalandir Offline

It works both ways. If you say 'I don't like tractors, sorry dear' he might meet another tractor enthusiast at a convention and one day you will catch them humping in a John Deere.
- Ian Dury

#408846 - 01/15/10 09:19 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
Skjalandir Offline

I agree with you totally on this. It reminds me of the Anton LaVey essay that a relationship is give and take, and you need to give a little sometimes to stop them taking from another source. I don't have a problem with keeping the truth from a partner. I do it all the time with Satanism, music tastes, film tastes, sexual preferences and lots of other things. The book shelf my partner see's does not contain half of the books I actually read. But my taste in girls swings towards a girl who is different than I am, and I do not like to offend.

I like to have a bit of mystery with a partner, especially if some of these things prevent me having my balls roasted on an open fire in a break-up. If it's clear it will last for the long haul then obviously trust grows and more is revealed. It isn't that the relationship is 'created' on trust, my opinion is that is a silly comment.
- Ian Dury

#408849 - 01/15/10 09:55 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Skjalandir]
LightAngel Offline

- Of course a relationship is give and take, but it's NOT creative to lose yourself. If you can't be yourself inside your relationship, then it's just not worth it.

And that's my point!

End of story witch

#408851 - 01/15/10 10:09 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Skjalandir Offline

So much for discussion. I'll respond anyway to get my two cents in on your reply.

Originally Posted By: LightAngel
]If you can't be yourself inside your relationship, then it's just not worth it.

I've had some pretty good experiences that things are better revealed over time. Even in relationships. I'm sure it's great being yourself to begin with, but for me it has always taken time and lesser magic.
- Ian Dury

#408852 - 01/15/10 10:11 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Well damn, now that you've put it that way I can agree with you! Something along the lines of a pleasing fantasy is better than a troubled reality. wink

#408942 - 01/16/10 01:23 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

One of my male friends once caught his girlfriend in faking an orgasm, and he was confused and upset a long time after.

I don't want to create that kind of confusion in my relationship....

Each to their own, this is just me in my relationship with this man. It certainly won't be right for everyone. It's whatever floats YOUR boat, and depends entirely on the people and the situation. But I am definately not closed to the idea of faking orgasms, as I personally don't see it as being any different than faking any other response.

Also (just for the record) it's not something I would do often (a couple of times a year, on average). We're very, erm, compatable in bed (I'm a lucky girl! laugh )

- Of course a relationship is give and take, but it's NOT creative to lose yourself. If you can't be yourself inside your relationship, then it's just not worth it.

I don't think faking an orgasm is losing oneself in deceptiveness. But others hold the orgasm as a more sacred thing, and I can appreciate that smile Perhaps that is the main difference here...

Originally Posted By: Skjalandir
I like to have a bit of mystery with a partner, especially if some of these things prevent me having my balls roasted on an open fire in a break-up. If it's clear it will last for the long haul then obviously trust grows and more is revealed. It isn't that the relationship is 'created' on trust, my opinion is that is a silly comment.

True, not created on trust, but definately the trust has to be there as a cornerstone for a serious relationship. And a bit of mystery is important to keep them guessing!

Originally Posted By: Unknown
Something along the lines of a pleasing fantasy is better than a troubled reality. wink

Agreed laugh As long as one does not lose sight of reality, fantasy has a great place in the bedroon... And I'm not just talking about orgasms either wink

Edited by 2faced_babydoll (01/16/10 01:28 AM)

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#408949 - 01/16/10 02:52 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: 2faced_babydoll

Also (just for the record) it's not something I would do often (a couple of times a year, on average).

Ok, if this is the story, then I think that what you do is just a sign of big love, both for yourself, and your loved one wink

#408964 - 01/16/10 06:56 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

I didn't realise I gave the impression of otherwise! witch

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#409015 - 01/16/10 11:38 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
J. Favenris Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon
I have a hard time respecting a girl who fakes an orgasm because they are basically treating themselves like a fuck object. Why not just admit to your partner that you either don't find them attractive or you aren't interested in sex for the moment? Don't go through the trouble (or boredom) of doing something you don't want to do.

Though I'm not one to talk because there's been more than a couple of times in where I've forced myself to have sex, despite being tired or whatever, to please her. Not going through with it, I'll admit, would make me feel emasculated...

I'd also like to give props to Shade . This is in no way condoning abusive jackasses, but a little thumbs up for being realistic.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406357 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements