Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#409064 - 01/17/10 05:48 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Mimi_Daeva Offline

Loc: LA, Ca area
I totally agree with you on this point!

The "give and take" aspect here would be the part where you engage in sexual activity with your partner whether you feel like it or not, just because they feel the need to and you care for them. If you are ill or absolutely cannot even passively engage in the act, then they should care about and respect you enough to hold off until the moment is more opportune. And vice versa. To "fake it" is just the worst kind of lying to one's mate, as it is on the most intimate level.

If one chooses to "fake it" at the onset of a relationship, then that just sets a bad precedent, as your partner won't learn what pleases you. Besides, you wouldn't want them to lie to you, would you?

If it's a "hook-up" or "friend with benefits" -type situation, then chances are that the relationship isn't taken seriously anyway, so why do you care about their ego enough to "fake it"? If you intended to vest enough of yourself in that relationship to give an airborne posterior of a rodent about the health of their ego, then they would be more to you than what they are.

Personally, I've never faked an orgasm; I've never felt the need to. Truthfully, there are times when My primary main objective is not physical satisfaction, but ego fulfillment.

#409091 - 01/17/10 11:28 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I have faked them in the past. I've had a few partners that couldn't accept the fact that sometimes 1) a climax is just not going to happen and 2) the lack of climax doesn't mean that I haven't enjoyed myself. In those cases it was easier (on me) to just fake it so he's satisfied, he finishes and I can go to sleep or get back to the movie.

Thankfully with my current partner (of almost 12 years), there is no need to fake anything.

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#409097 - 01/17/10 12:33 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Women fake it with me. Only when we're not fucking. Women just come to me, hug me, kiss me and ask "Ooohh, what's that in your pants?" and I say "That's my bank roll BITCH!" and then they're like Aaaahhh, Ooohhhhhhhh. I'm cumming!"

Sometimes I wish women would actually fake it when I'm all up in it. They get all sprung and shit and they all want me to be their man, be monogamous, move in together and all that shit.

Uggh, damn bitch get off me. How many times I must tell these hoes? I already told your ass I was a player! I already told your ass that I'm M.O.B. (money over bitches)

#409117 - 01/17/10 06:55 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Callier]
prettyone Offline

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
I can orgasam,i used to all the time with my boyfreind. Now that i am single i have no time to let it happen, when i am busy studing and at work. Quikies are the way to go now,, fake an orgasam and it is back to work. Work is time, time is money. The more money the better. Plus some guys are worth faking an orgasam for, it gets them hot and botherd.

#409143 - 01/17/10 11:35 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Mimi_Daeva
I totally agree with you on this point!

The "give and take" aspect here would be the part where you engage in sexual activity with your partner whether you feel like it or not, just because they feel the need to and you care for them. If you are ill or absolutely cannot even passively engage in the act, then they should care about and respect you enough to hold off until the moment is more opportune. And vice versa. To "fake it" is just the worst kind of lying to one's mate, as it is on the most intimate level.

Yup, It isn't real love if there isn't any respect. And I also believe that the level of that love will be proven through the more hard times of life.

#409244 - 01/18/10 05:50 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: LightAngel
And I also believe that the level of that love will be proven through the more hard times of life.

Pressure makes diamonds,sometimes

#409325 - 01/19/10 06:51 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: ArtAche86]
LightAngel Offline

Yes indeed smile

#409575 - 01/21/10 12:21 AM Sex ID test [Re: LightAngel]
LightAngel Offline

#409727 - 01/22/10 06:26 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: 2faced_babydoll

But others hold the orgasm as a more sacred thing, and I can appreciate that smile

Lol........ I forgot to type something here, I actually don't need to have an orgasm to enjoy the love making, but it sure gives some extra spices to life jack

#409728 - 01/22/10 07:09 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Quote:
I actually don't need to have an orgasm to enjoy the love making, but it sure gives some extra spices to life

I'll second that! crossbones

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#409827 - 01/23/10 05:12 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
prettyone Offline

Making love with your partener can be a sacred thing, as so this should be if you to are serious about eachother. But if it is like in my case, or aclub or some where or someone you could care less about, fake an orgasa what the hell, it is not like were going to burn in hell for it!!!!!! Some times there is no time to argasam by the time he cums.......... :P

#409828 - 01/23/10 05:15 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Lilibeta]
prettyone Offline

I totaly have to agree.

#409865 - 01/23/10 02:05 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: prettyone]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: prettyone
Some times there is no time to argasam by the time he cums.......... :P

That's what pirates do right?
devilchili

#409909 - 01/23/10 10:50 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: ArtAche86]
Mimi_Daeva Offline

If the whole point of intercourse was the orgasm, then it wouldn't be that big a deal, as achieving orgasm is something a girl (typically) can do for herself. The added benefits being, of course, that you know you won't become pregnant, catch a disease, have to share the blankets, etc. . The point is found within the at itself.

If you care about the person you are with, then the point is the sharing of energies and emotions though the most intimate of avenues. If you do fake something as highly intimate and personal as an orgasm with such a person, how can they trust that you aren't faking the emotional aspects as well? Chances are, that if the relationship has reached that level anyway, you won't have to fake anything; you'll be emotionally stimulated enough that it'll just happen. If it doesn't, he should be secure enough in your relationship to realize that it's not him, it's mostly you. If you're in a solid relationship, and you don't have an orgasm with him, he'll love you the next day anyway! What's more, if you keep honest with him, your relationship will be stronger for it. If you are worried about his ego, just make sure that when the act is finished, you don't look at him, tell him that it was "lovely" then excuse yourself to go do laundry/feed the cat/call your mother. If he has those kind of issues, his ego will be just as gratified knowing that he (and his penis) wore you out to the point of exhaustion as he would if he were sure the whole neighborhood heard you scream his name in ecstasy.

If he's just a 'hook-up', then he's nothing more than a masturbatory device anyway (for mental and physical masturbation, more than likely!). He's basically a fully articulated, interactive sex doll, so who cares what he thinks, am I right? You wouldn't fake it if you were alone, would you? Again, I can't see the point of faking it here, either.

#409911 - 01/23/10 11:05 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: LightAngel]
Mimi_Daeva Offline

Did anyone else do this for fun? If so, what were your results?

It said that My brain was typically female, though I am mechanical, will stand up for Myself, and am attracted to men with "feminine" faces. I didn't figure out whether I have more 'masculine' or 'feminine' hands, as My ratios were different than both the "typical" male and female ratios. I'm thinking maybe I have the hands of a girlie-man. grin

Also, is it just Me, or were the models they used for the 'face preference' portion of the questionnaire kinda 'slobby' - looking? Unless they possessed some other quality I really liked, I don't think I'd 'hook up' with any of them.
crossbones

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements