Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#409914 - 01/23/10 11:17 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
As a virile and dominant man, I was flattered that the test recognized me as having the sexual identity of a "Cougar," a bold and untameable lion! A most accurate and commendable test.

#409918 - 01/24/10 12:08 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: LightAngel]
TheAbysmal Offline

Brain Score: 0. I am half man, half woman. Interesting.

Angles: 14 out of 20. "You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability."

Spot the Difference: 50%. "You may have a balanced female-male brain." Hmmm...

Left thumb on top. Right brain dominant, so studies suggest.

Empathy: 8 out of 20. Just a hair better than the average man score.

Systemizing: 12 out of 20. Between the average male and female scores. Does this make me bi?

Eyes: 9 out of 10. "Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category." Judging by that and the empathy score, it could be that I can tell, but I do not care.

Hand Ratio: Right 1, Left 0.95. Maybe it was the experimental morning sickness drug my mom took?

I prefer feminine faces.

3D Shapes: 12 out of 12. "Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain." Nope. Legos.

Words: 15 for "grey" and 9 for "happy". "If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain."

Ultimatum: I wanted 33 of 50.

This is my picture:

Oh, yeah, that's sexy!

It did not pick an animal for me like cougar? Oh, well...

Refuse to die.

#409919 - 01/24/10 12:13 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: TheAbysmal]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Cougar was a joke, I didn't actually take the test wink

#409920 - 01/24/10 12:15 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: TheAbysmal]
TheAbysmal Offline

Even better...

Refuse to die.

#410045 - 01/25/10 12:03 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Delta]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Delta
As a virile and dominant man, I was flattered that the test recognized me as having the sexual identity of a "Cougar," a bold and untameable lion! A most accurate and commendable test.

grin

#410055 - 01/25/10 12:20 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Mimi_Daeva
Did anyone else do this for fun? If so, what were your results?

It said that My brain was typically female, though I am mechanical, will stand up for Myself, and am attracted to men with "feminine" faces. I didn't figure out whether I have more 'masculine' or 'feminine' hands, as My ratios were different than both the "typical" male and female ratios. I'm thinking maybe I have the hands of a girlie-man. grin

Hmmm.... the hands of a girlie-man?!

I'm thinking about piano fingers.

#410068 - 01/25/10 01:38 AM skeet skeet skeet [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Mimi_Daeva
If the whole point of intercourse was the orgasm,

But it is,by design,made for orgasm.Though we,as humans and some OTHER species,do it for pleasure,it is designed for procreation.

Sex without an orgasm is like:
Exercising vigoruously without getting fit,or better tone
drinking large amounts of alcohol only to stay stone-cold sober
. . .feel free to add many other examples,but you get the point.

For females(who for whatever reason,seem to really 'get the shaft' in this situation)I would think sex would be just as much about the orgasm for women,as it is for men.Granted,women seem to shoulder the emotional value of things more so than men,but the physical aspect of it should be held high as well.

Most women i've experienced are ALL fully capable of multiple orgasms.That is a blessing I can't imagine,as well as the fact that women's orgasms can last MUCH longer than men's.

The act of "making love" is a beautiful thing,but the physical aspect of great sex that ends in two sweaty hot messes laying post-orgasm,and breathing wildly is the absolute goal in my opinion.

To quote Brad Pitt in "Legends of the Fall": "I would recommend fucking." coopdevil

#410157 - 01/25/10 07:14 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Delta]
TheAbysmal Offline

Oh. I thought maybe if I had wound up more on either end of the scale, I had gotten an animal rating. Doh!

I took it. It was actually kind of fun, save for the finger pointless measuring. I rather enjoy quickly built web applications that distill all knowledge of human psyche and behavior into a narrow band of Masculine versus Effeminate, Straight versus Gay, etc. I just know someone, somewhere, has taken this test, and the results have shattered his or her fragile little mind. smile

Refuse to die.

#410161 - 01/25/10 07:49 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: TheAbysmal]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: Vitaeviternus
I rather enjoy quickly built web applications that distill all knowledge of human psyche and behavior into a narrow band of Masculine versus Effeminate, Straight versus Gay, etc. I just know someone, somewhere, has taken this test, and the results have shattered his or her fragile little mind. smile

I laugh at the same idea,but I apply it towards those who base the success of ALL of their relationships (as well as who their significant other reallyis)upon what "Cosmopolitan" magazine tells them.

"You NEVER notice when my hair has been cut,and you failed the love quiz,which 'according to Cosmo' means you are a chronic masturbator.So we're DONE!"

#410168 - 01/25/10 09:11 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: ArtAche86]
Herr_S Offline

Loc: Mordor
I got a 0 as well but I was extremely tired and exhausted when doing it though.

Angels: 13 out of 20.

Spot the difference: 21 %

Hands: right thumb.

Emphatising: 2 out of 20.

Systemising: 10 out of 20

Eyes: 6 out of 10

Fingers: didn't bother to get a ruler

Faces: feminine

3D shapes: 9 out of 12

Words: 8

Ultimatum: 25

going for bed now.. good night..

#410692 - 01/30/10 05:45 AM Love [Re: ArtAche86]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: ArtAche86

women seem to shoulder the emotional value of things more so than men

Nah, I'm both female and male inside my mind, I think this isn't about gender, but more about personality.

Love is very important to me, but I'm not a slave to it jack

#410737 - 01/30/10 02:25 PM Re: Love [Re: LightAngel]
ArtAche86 Offline

Very true.

I was just speaking stereotypically.

There are always exceptions.I'd say a lot of Satanic women are. There are many maneaters amongst the ranks

#410871 - 02/01/10 07:00 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Mr Will Offline

Loc: Chicago
I have, actually.

We were about fifty minutes into the fun and I simply could not bring myself to completion. The sex stopped feeling good after the first thirty minutes or so and I knew it was not going to happen.

To avoid any sort of awkward situation due to the insecurity of my partner, I told her that I finished after a few rough thrusts and fell to the side as if I was tired.

I don't regret it, but I did feel strange as I didn't think it would ever be something I would need to do.

#411388 - 02/06/10 04:48 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Skjalandir]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Skjalandir
Your question was directed at women but I have been with one girl who refused to fake it, so as a guy I have been known to fake it but only with one the girl, so if I happened to finish before her, I would have to pretend I hadn't and attempt to plow on until her finish and then act as if it was 'at the same time'.

Yeesh. A better partner than her would be the left hand of darkness. (I'm leftie.)

Seriously, the whole "gotta get her to orgasm" thing is too much work unless the woman is highly responsive. I've known women I could shove a torpedo up their cunt and another up their ass and still, to get them off, I'd have to explode the damn torpedoes. Maybe even that wouldn't work but at least the ordeal would be over. coopdevil

This is why we need artificial companions. For the guy, the she-bot will always be faking and so what? For the girl, the he-bot will have a cybernetic miracle dick and endless fake enthusiasm.

#411400 - 02/06/10 07:10 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Machismo]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: RealityPrinciple
I've known women...

Charming.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43980 Topics
406047 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements