Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#406979 - 12/29/09 07:36 AM Did you ever fake an orgasm?
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
I'm just a curious cat as always, and if this question isn't acceptable for this forum, then please remove it.

I been thinking about this lately because many of my female friends tell me that they often fake it.

Sooooo I wonder how many females get real pleasure when it comes to sex?!

#406981 - 12/29/09 07:50 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
There was an episode of "Friends" in which one of the male characters faked it.
Just for giggles, would you consider broadening the range of possible confessions?

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#406983 - 12/29/09 07:53 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
LightAngel Offline

of course grin

#406984 - 12/29/09 08:01 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Thanks.
Just wondering how many can man up and admit "it just ain't happening tonight"; or, doing the old fish face...to save face. shocked

#406985 - 12/29/09 08:02 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
verszou Offline

I haven't, but it reminded me of Jerry Seinfeld in one of his standup shows. If went something along the lines of

"women have two kinds of orgasms, the real ones and the ones you fake. And we're basically ok with both"

I've read about cases where women use faking in cases where they aren't in the mood and they just want to speed the guy up - so to say smile In that case it can be seen as a form of lesser magic.

But if done in general I think it goes beyond lesser magic into a more problematic area. I.e. does she do it because she doesn't love her partner? Does she do it because she cannot get the orgasm, but doesn't want to discourage her partner? There are good and bad reasons to do it I think.

Of course none of my partners have ever faked ... now if I could interest you in this great deal I have on purchasing part of the Eiffel Tower grin

#406995 - 12/29/09 09:13 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I have a hard time (ha-ha) seeing why a man would be ashamed if he didn't finish. If he reaches the point where this is the inevitable conclusion he's probably already ensured she won't walk for a week.

The only reason I see to fake it is if she's such an obsessive bitch that she won't leave you alone until she thinks you're satisfied.

I'm surely not the only man who has reached a point where he said "Look lady, I just ran the equivalent of the Boston Marathon. I gotta go get a drink."

Then again, there was a time when I kept Gatorade in a minifridge by the bed.

#406996 - 12/29/09 09:14 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
I didn't, but I should have (I may have a couple of times... but should have done a better job!). I normally chose to be honest instead... But telling a man they didn't quite hit the spot isn't exactly going to make them feel like a champion lover! smirk Duh!

Now that I know better, I would fake it... if I needed too... wink

What about you darl??

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#407001 - 12/29/09 10:10 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
Your question was directed at women but I have been with one girl who refused to fake it, so as a guy I have been known to fake it but only with one the girl, so if I happened to finish before her, I would have to pretend I hadn't and attempt to plow on until her finish and then act as if it was 'at the same time'.
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

#407008 - 12/29/09 12:07 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Skjalandir]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

There are times where I just don't bring my "A" game, or my "B" or "C" game either, for that matter.

It doesn't happen often but my wife has faked it before; so have I. Sometimes it just doesn't happen.

#407024 - 12/29/09 01:51 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
I have a hard time (ha-ha) seeing why a man would be ashamed if he didn't finish.

Agreed.That would be something to be proud of.In men,I feel that "getting off" too early is what calls for the "walk of shame".But that really is up to what YOU would call too quick.I think for most men,it would be getting off before her. . .whether that takes 30 minutes or one hour and 30 minutes.So long as she gets off before you (several times preferrably),then there is no sense in losing face.

If he reaches the point where this is the inevitable conclusion he's probably already ensured she won't walk for a week.

That thing is made to have babies.We aren't doing any damage.They just like to make us think we are :P

#407041 - 12/29/09 03:36 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Faking an orgasm is pretty hard for guys.

But I must say I have faked EVERYTHING ELSE that happens before and after the orgasm.

#407052 - 12/29/09 07:17 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Branwyn Offline

Loc: Montana, USA
I'm not an orgasm faker. Real ones are so much fun, I don't see the point. Besides, I'm happy to say, that faking one with my boyfriend would not have the stereotypical intended effect of getting it over with sooner anyway. My orgasms typically just encourage my boyfriend to give me more. wink

~Branwyn

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

#407074 - 12/30/09 07:03 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
I get varying degrees of pleasure from sex. Usually depends on the man and my mood. My own limited understanding of women who consistently don't/can't have an orgasm is that they may not be involved enough. I think good sex is more like a conversation than a lecture.

Re: faked orgasms. There was one time when I wish I had if only to've saved myself the headache (literally) of what came afterwards. When I answered in the negative to the "Didya" question I was quickly met with a "Well, why not? What the hell is wrong with you?" Yadda, yadda, frigid this, repressed that, blah-de-bitch-bitch-blah. This idiot was in-my-face-angry and keyed piano wire tight.

Nowadays, I'd like to think I have the sense to comprehend the danger and walk away from a situation like that. But, back in the teen age, I was not the brightest bunny on the block, had a temper shorter than my inseam and was most certainly not the kind to weather unwarranted, personal insults very well. I let 'im hev it. With both barrels.

Here's the thing. There's a huge difference between self-respect and counter-productive pride. When one is sitting (literally) on the human equivalent of truckloads of Class A explosives, it's really not a good idea to antagonize him. Save your sarcasm for a time when he is not sweating pure testosterone. It's my thoroughly non-professional opinion that the wires for violence and sex are so close to each other that it's tremendously easy for them to get crossed. Considering what I said to that guy I'm damn lucky to still have all my teeth.

I'm not trying to condone violence, make excuses for it or any of that crap. Like I don't think it's okay to steal a car. But that doesn't mean I leave my doors unlocked with the keys in the ignition. Just because it shouldn't happen doesn't mean it won't and Is has a very non-subtle way of trumping Should every time. So long story short, filed under Commonsense Warning: Don't piss off the horny guy that is twice your size unless you're really in a position to hit harder or run faster. Reality never pulls its punches.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#407079 - 12/30/09 07:37 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Shade

Warning: Don't piss off the horny guy that is twice your size unless you're really in a position to hit harder or run faster. Reality never pulls its punches.

True.

#407080 - 12/30/09 07:50 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Branwyn]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Branwyn
I'm not an orgasm faker. Real ones are so much fun, I don't see the point. Besides, I'm happy to say, that faking one with my boyfriend would not have the stereotypical intended effect of getting it over with sooner anyway. My orgasms typically just encourage my boyfriend to give me more. wink

~Branwyn

I wouldn't fake an orgasm either, unless I was in some kind of negative situation where I felt I had to do it.

#407088 - 12/30/09 08:59 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
I've faked one once actually...during oral no less. He was doing a horrendous job, it was all I could do to even keep the erection, the entire time I was considering choking the life out of him, so to keep from ending up in jail I faked it, gave some BS story about jerking off before I got there (hence no ejaculation), and I left as fast as possible. Went home..showered HARD..went to sleep..and avoided his advances ever since.

Nowadays I've gotten a hell of a lot meaner, so I don't even give the attempt at faking if it's horrible.

#407093 - 12/30/09 09:41 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
This whole orgasm-contest mentality is so typically western:
you have to *achieve* an orgasm to *prove* you enjoyed sex.
crazy

I've had orgasms without amazing sex and amazing sex without orgasms and in both cases I enjoyed it a lot. If someone ever felt insecure about it- it's their problem, not mine.

Anyhow, I don't believe in faking anything when it comes to my relationship with my boyfriend.
If there's a problem (real or imaginative), we are honest about it and deal with it.
The best thing about a relationship is that you can be your true self- otherwise, it's not worth it.

Quote:

Sooooo I wonder how many females get real pleasure when it comes to sex?!

I don't know statistics, but I do know a lot of women have some "sexual retardedness".
I don't necessarily refer to being able to orgasm- but rather to being generally open to their own sexual experience.
Many women are afraid to find out what they really want, and if they know what they want- they are afraid to say it to their partner.
Many women feel that it's not feminine and "proper" to connect to their "animalistic" lust.
Also, let's be honest- women's operation systems are a lot trickier than men's.
So, it is possible that the percentage of women who enjoy sex is lower than that of men's.

Personally though, I couldn't live without it wink jack

#407096 - 12/30/09 09:54 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: The_Lightning]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: The_Lightning
If someone ever felt insecure about it- it's their problem, not mine.

Exactly.

#407118 - 12/30/09 11:23 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
Lyra Offline

Loc: Middle of Nowhere

When I answered in the negative to the "Didya" question I was quickly met with a "Well, why not? What the hell is wrong with you?" Yadda, yadda, frigid this, repressed that, blah-de-bitch-bitch-blah. This idiot was in-my-face-angry and keyed piano wire tight.

Outbursts like this are one of the major warning signs of a potentially abusive partner. No safe, caring, or mentally healthy romantic/sexual parter behaves reacts this violently to this situation.

Edited by Lyra (12/30/09 11:28 AM)

#407124 - 12/30/09 11:40 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Ms. Harlot Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I faked mostly all of my orgasms when I dated men. It just wasn't happening for me. If I didn't, they'd get upset and want to try it again, which I didn't want at all. I feel sorry for the men I dated, because I was obviously not present during sex at all. I've never finished a BJ; I'd stopped as soon as I tasted pre-cum because I got so grossed out. I've been told that's the worst time to stop doing oral for men, heh.

I don't fake my orgasms at all with women, especially my current partner. She prefers that I tell her if it's not going to happen over me faking it. It's complicated to get me to orgasm, and she can tell if I'm not honest about it. If I fake it, she'd get pissed, say, "Well, fuck you too," roll over, and fall asleep.

She, on the other hand, orgasms much easier than I do. She's brutally honest too, so I know she doesn't fake.

I once heard a joke (don't remember where) about how faking orgasms is an attempt to salvage your partner's ego, so you have to ask yourself: What would Jesus do?

Edited by Ms. Harlot (12/30/09 11:43 AM)

#407148 - 12/30/09 03:04 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Lyra]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: Lyra
Outbursts like this are one of the major warning signs of a potentially abusive partner. No safe, caring, or mentally healthy romantic/sexual parter behaves reacts this violently to this situation.

Absolutely. Hindsight being what it is, I can say that as a kid I had the unfortunate bad habit of mistaking psychosis for dominance. I'd like to think I've gotten a wee bit wiser as I've gotten older.

The main point of that post, though, was to caution folks against making a bad situation worse. Sounds obvious but may be easy to forget. There is a diplomatic, tactful way to say almost anything and if I'd employed just an ounce of lesser magic I think I could've saved myself a lot of trouble. I wasn't to blame for that jerk's dickheadedness but I sure didn't help anything with my smartass mouth. I knew better and took/take responsibility for the outcome.
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

#407198 - 12/31/09 02:47 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
ArtAche86 Offline

dickheadedness

I am SO glad to see that I am not the only one who uses adjectives such as this!

#407325 - 01/01/10 03:15 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: The_Lightning]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
This whole orgasm-contest mentality is so typically western:
you have to *achieve* an orgasm to *prove* you enjoyed sex.

Actually, within this context the mentality is more like "I have to give my partner an orgasm to prove to my own sexual success."

Originally Posted By: ArtAche86
dickheadedness

I am SO glad to see that I am not the only one who uses adjectives such as this!

That's a noun, not an adjective.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#407383 - 01/02/10 10:28 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Some times it's not that the woman cannot experience the orgasm, bur she don't want to. I have been surprised to find in some cultures it is widely accepted that women are not supposed to have orgasms.

I won’t mention nationalities to avoid offending anyone, but I once met a woman in her thirties that had been married in her country for long time before coming to the United States and she admitted she had never heard male-to-female oral sex existed. Apparently she was raised under the general assumption that only the man is supposed to experience pleasure during sex and the woman’s role was to be a mere receptacle. As a matter of fact, she insisted cunnilingulis was invented by Miami’s Cuban immigrants until I showed her the Kama Sutra to prove it’s been practiced for centuries.

I was further horrified when talking to other immigrants I found their idea of a “good lover” was the guy who ejaculated as fast as possible, since the whole point of sex for them was to avoid the female orgasm. They even scorned me (and Cubans) for “doing it wrong”. Their twisted logic was “You can’t let your woman have fun during sex. If women find out sex feels good they would abandon the house, neglect their child-bearing duties and become whores”

So basically this woman was so prejudiced against orgasm that was afraid to have one. All my efforts to convince her to just relax and enjoy sex were in vain.

Finally, I suspect she started faking the orgasm just to make me happy, but I think inside she continued to be the frigid object education and religion had programmed her to be.

#407456 - 01/03/10 05:52 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Old_Pig]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Old_Pig
Some times it's not that the woman cannot experience the orgasm, bur she don't want to. I have been surprised to find in some cultures it is widely accepted that women are not supposed to have orgasms.

I won’t mention nationalities to avoid offending anyone, but I once met a woman in her thirties that had been married in her country for long time before coming to the United States and she admitted she had never heard male-to-female oral sex existed. Apparently she was raised under the general assumption that only the man is supposed to experience pleasure during sex and the woman’s role was to be a mere receptacle. As a matter of fact, she insisted cunnilingulis was invented by Miami’s Cuban immigrants until I showed her the Kama Sutra to prove it’s been practiced for centuries.

I was further horrified when talking to other immigrants I found their idea of a “good lover” was the guy who ejaculated as fast as possible, since the whole point of sex for them was to avoid the female orgasm. They even scorned me (and Cubans) for “doing it wrong”. Their twisted logic was “You can’t let your woman have fun during sex. If women find out sex feels good they would abandon the house, neglect their child-bearing duties and become whores”

So basically this woman was so prejudiced against orgasm that was afraid to have one. All my efforts to convince her to just relax and enjoy sex were in vain.

Finally, I suspect she started faking the orgasm just to make me happy, but I think inside she continued to be the frigid object education and religion had programmed her to be.

Great post!

#407458 - 01/03/10 06:22 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Old_Pig]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

eek Stuff that! (but thankyou for sharing)

I am so thankful for where I was born!!

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#407537 - 01/03/10 11:04 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: 2faced_babydoll

I am so thankful for where I was born!!

Me too jack

#407564 - 01/04/10 03:07 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TECHNO Offline

Loc: -31.955658,115.859928

I'm surely not the only man who has reached a point where he said "Look lady, I just ran the equivalent of the Boston Marathon. I gotta go get a drink."

Then again, there was a time when I kept Gatorade in a minifridge by the bed.

LOL Funny guy, but I totally get where you are coming from (pun intended).

While I have once faked it to avoid an uncomfortable situation, usually I'll just tell the girl straight out...

I've found that while some girls might be a little disappointed by what they may perceive to be their failure to make me come, it usually just makes them more enthusiastic to 'get freaky' to do whatever it takes to satisfy me the next time we have sex.

#407582 - 01/04/10 08:39 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: The_Lightning]
LightAngel Offline

I don't know statistics, but I do know a lot of women have some "sexual retardedness".
I don't necessarily refer to being able to orgasm- but rather to being generally open to their own sexual experience.
Many women are afraid to find out what they really want, and if they know what they want- they are afraid to say it to their partner.
Many women feel that it's not feminine and "proper" to connect to their "animalistic" lust.

Yup, this can appear in all cultures.

#407593 - 01/04/10 11:37 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Bill_M]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill_M
dickheadedness

I'm an idiot. . .

#407633 - 01/04/10 08:56 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: TECHNO]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
I faked it with a fat girl once. She was ugly too. Sorry I probably shouldn't have been in that situation, but it happened. I also faked when I was drunk and once when I was tired. Maybe more than once on the last two.

We all do it.

#407634 - 01/04/10 08:59 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Like about to fall asleep? Or maybe its sore down there?

Usuall I'll only fake it once per customer. no repeats if you get my drift.

Exeptions for tired and sore.

Edited by S810 (01/04/10 09:00 PM)

#407658 - 01/05/10 01:05 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: S810]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: S810
Like about to fall asleep?

Nah, I was mostly thinking about if I was in a similar situation as Shade described in her post.

If I'm too tired to have sex, then I just tell my boyfriend the truth, I don't see any point in lying to the person I love most.

#407737 - 01/05/10 05:38 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: LightAngel
Originally Posted By: S810
Like about to fall asleep?

Nah, I was mostly thinking about if I was in a similar situation as Shade described in her post.

If I'm too tired to have sex, then I just tell my boyfriend the truth, I don't see any point in lying to the person I love most.

As a guy,I would appreciate that from my significant other,much more than some strange lie.

"I have a headache" "Does your vagina have a headache?"

#407746 - 01/05/10 06:21 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
That's called a VaginAche.

#407987 - 01/07/10 10:50 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Nammu Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Pacific NW
I haven't faked it.

#408007 - 01/08/10 04:52 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: $lesk]
Drakkar Tyrannis Offline

Loc: Maryland,USA
Isn't that some sort of cream for painful cooch?

#408032 - 01/08/10 12:11 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Raithe Offline

Loc: USA, Manchester UK
Myself I have at times faked that I enjoyed the time with the other. When inside I did not feel complete in what I needed from the meeting. As for when I am with someone for over 3 months I find that I know them well enough to bring them to a pleasured state. But as for the conversation title. One I would like to ad is that not only women fake the enjoyment.

Hail Satan

http://vampiretemple.com/

#408040 - 01/08/10 01:30 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Drakkar Tyrannis]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
No, that's VulvAche Away.

#408075 - 01/08/10 08:01 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I fake it every time, even with myself. blush

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#408205 - 01/09/10 08:41 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Discipline]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Yes I've faked it in the past. Sometimes I just can't orgasm but I've had some partners who won't accept that. So rather than say 'Enough! Get off me!', I felt it was kinder to save fake it.

My current partner however (of almost 12 years however) is thankfully more receptive to 'honey, it's not going to happen tonight'. I prefer not to lie to those I care about.

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#408241 - 01/10/10 01:21 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Eibon Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Delaware
I fake it but only with Slesk, He's Fragile!

@Shade Now, how did I know I would find you under the first conversation including orgasms? devilchili

#408337 - 01/11/10 12:22 AM The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: LightAngel]
LightAngel Offline

I had to post this grin

The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers

The elusive erogenous zone said to exist in some women may be a myth, say researchers who have hunted for it.

Their study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine is the biggest yet, involving 1,800 women, and it found no proof.

The King's College London team believe the G-spot may be a figment of women's imagination, encouraged by magazines and sex therapists.

But sexologist Beverley Whipple, who helped popularise the G-spot idea, said the work was "flawed".

She said the researchers had discounted the experiences of lesbian or bisexual women and failed to consider the effects of having different sexual partners with different love-making techniques.

The women in the study, who were all pairs of identical and non-identical twins, were asked whether they had a G-spot.

If one did exist, it would be expected that both identical twins, who have the same genes, would report having one.

But this pattern did not emerge and the identical twins were no more likely to have a G-spot than non-identical twins who share only half of their genes.

Mythical

Co-author of the study Professor Tim Spector said: "Women may argue that having a G-spot is due to diet or exercise, but in fact it is virtually impossible to find real traits.

"This is by far the biggest study ever carried out and shows fairly conclusively that the idea of a G-spot is subjective."

Colleague Andrea Burri was concerned that women who feared they lacked a G-spot might feel inadequate, which she says is unnecessary.

"It is rather irresponsible to claim the existence of an entity that has never been proven and pressurise women and men too."

Dr Petra Boynton, a sexual psychologist at University College London, said: "It's fine to go looking for the G-spot but do not worry if you don't find it.

"It should not be the only focus. Everyone is different."

The Gräfenberg Spot, or G-Spot, was named in honour of the German gynaecologist Ernst Gräfenberg who described it over 50 years ago. It is said to sit in the front wall of the vagina some 2-5cm up.

Recently Italian scientists claimed they could locate the G-spot using ultrasound scans.

They said they had found an area of thicker tissue among the women reporting orgasms.

But specialists warned there could be other reasons for this difference.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8439000.stm

#408343 - 01/11/10 01:15 AM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: LightAngel]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Those researchers may have been a bunch of virgins.

I would suggest they must "look deeper";

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_spot

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#408582 - 01/13/10 07:09 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Lilibeta]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Lilibeta
Yes I've faked it in the past. Sometimes I just can't orgasm but I've had some partners who won't accept that. So rather than say 'Enough! Get off me!', I felt it was kinder to save fake it.

My current partner however (of almost 12 years however) is thankfully more receptive to 'honey, it's not going to happen tonight'. I prefer not to lie to those I care about.

Yes, a successful relationship is created on trust.

#408589 - 01/13/10 09:02 AM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: LightAngel]
verszou Offline

Rebecca Watson talked about the claims that the G-spot does not exist in a recent episode of the podcast "The sceptic's guide to the universe".

She pointed out several flaws in the methods used in the study, including that it was based on self-reporting by the participants i.e. they are assumed to all be having equal sex lives and all be equally interested in exploring their own bodies - which is something that not all women are, depending on their cultural and religious backgrounds.

#408597 - 01/13/10 10:54 AM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: verszou]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: verszou
Rebecca Watson talked about the claims that the G-spot does not exist in a recent episode of the podcast "The sceptic's guide to the universe".

Great! So NOW what am I supposed to be looking for.

#408601 - 01/13/10 11:15 AM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: LightAngel]
Powaqqatsi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hungary

#408610 - 01/13/10 12:05 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:
I get varying degrees of pleasure from sex. Usually depends on the man and my mood. My own limited understanding of women who consistently don't/can't have an orgasm is that they may not be involved enough. I think good sex is more like a conversation than a lecture.

This really does sum it up. The "G"-spot should be renamed the "B"-spot, as in brain. Sexual excitement begins and slowly builds in the mind first. Atmosphere is key. If she is to have a toe-curling orgasm, she must first be forced to drop the innumerable things on her mind and allow herself to be pulled into that place where her body begins to really rise and respond. With the right tools, this can happen ANYTIME. One must create a Total Environment.

For men, the mind simply sparks and starts the furnace burning. Once on, all attention is quickly diverted to physical sensation. In both male and female, the switch to a focused physical experience begins the path to orgasm. As it happens faster in men - they achieve orgasm much earlier.

Women, unfortunately, were designed to achieve orgasm after men as the actions of her muscular contractions during orgasm create a sort of suction that pulls ejaculate further back into the vagina and toward the external cervical os, thereby improving the chances of conception.

#408611 - 01/13/10 12:11 PM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
verszou Offline

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster

Great! So NOW what am I supposed to be looking for.

Don't despair, she attacked the study that claimed it did not exist and came up with a number of other studies and possible theories that pointed to the possibility that there is a G-spot. For instance, anatomically it could turn out that the G-spot was actually the base of the clitoris and that means that it gets stimulated that way.

She also pointed out that there is a possibility that it is purely psychological, but that only means that there is no physical or genetic explanation, the results are still there.

I guess it fits in well with the Satanic philosophies "test everything" and "Satanism requires study" smile

#408613 - 01/13/10 12:43 PM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: Powaqqatsi]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
I think the G-spot is actually a collection of nerve receptors in a specified area of the birth canal.

This has been proven that there are nerve endings in that area.

The reproductive system of a female is the most nerve inhabiting area besides the brain.

Some women have their "G-spots" further up towards the cervix while other women have it closer to the clitoris.

Reproductive areas of both men and women are the most sensitive area and have the most nerves than the entire body.

Men also have a spot that can be considered a g-spot but it is in their colon which is called the prostate. (I have no experience in this area but I know witnesses)

So, I say that it is illogical to assume the inexistence of pleasurable areas of our bodies which we call "G-spots"

Thank you.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#408614 - 01/13/10 12:51 PM Re: The G-spot 'doesn't appear to exist', say researchers [Re: verszou]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

I guess it fits in well with the Satanic philosophies "test everything" and "Satanism requires study" smile

Yep...better get crackin'.

#408623 - 01/13/10 02:44 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: Mr_Atrox
Quote:

This really does sum it up. The "G"-spot should be renamed the "B"-spot, as in brain. Sexual excitement begins and slowly builds in the mind first. Atmosphere is key. If she is to have a toe-curling orgasm, she must first be forced to drop the innumerable things on her mind and allow herself to be pulled into that place where her body begins to really rise and respond. With the right tools, this can happen ANYTIME. One must create a Total Environment.

For men, the mind simply sparks and starts the furnace burning. Once on, all attention is quickly diverted to physical sensation. In both male and female, the switch to a focused physical experience begins the path to orgasm. As it happens faster in men - they achieve orgasm much earlier.

Women, unfortunately, were designed to achieve orgasm after men as the actions of her muscular contractions during orgasm create a sort of suction that pulls ejaculate further back into the vagina and toward the external cervical os, thereby improving the chances of conception.

I would agree with Shade and your assessments.

I would add, though, that sincerity on the part of the male is also as important, or at least important for me, in the sense that if his passion does not seem genuine I feel...insulted. I'm offended that they assume I cannot tell when they're going through a checklist of what they think I want in order to orgasm.

It's not that a man has to be slow and romantic and gentle every time, as I am definitely not referring to the cliche understandings of what a "good" lover is; the sexual particulars vary according to mood, fetishes, dynamic, location, etc. It is that a man has to genuinely want to please me, and not pass the time with foreplay just waiting for a chance to be a selfish lover (as if they're checking on a timer). One cannot generate passion by atmosphere alone.

There is a difference between a man who secretly wants to be selfish (and resents your slow ignition) and a man who truly cares about a woman's pleasure.

#408630 - 01/13/10 04:21 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Zaftig]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:
I would add, though, that sincerity on the part of the male is also as important, or at least important for me, in the sense that if his passion does not seem genuine I feel...insulted. I'm offended that they assume I cannot tell when they're going through a checklist of what they think I want in order to orgasm.

Silly me. I assumed that if a man were to create an atmosphere conducive to a woman's pleasure, it automatically implied that he must;therefore be experiencing passion for his chosen mate. Not so, as you pointed out.

Yes, checklists are bad. grin

To clarify: Creating an atmosphere AND exuding genuine passion are important ingredients in orgasm-inducing lovemaking.
I assumed because I do, everyone must -shame on me.

#408655 - 01/13/10 08:25 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

Clearly you've never been on the receiving end of some awkward paint-by-numbers lovemaking, where the guy's thinking, "I lit a candle, I told her she's pretty, now I can fuck like a jackrabbit!!!"

...or something like that. I mean, I've heard that's how it can go. whistle

Seriously, the more I grow up (and have better sex) the more I see other peoples' sex lives as clumsy manifestations of their insecurities, something they kinda like but perhaps so not so much love, or sex is enmeshed with so much bullshit they are incapable of truly letting go.

Satanists are different in many ways, but I think the majority of people are not having fun with sex. They are instead trying to prove something.

#408665 - 01/13/10 09:13 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Zaftig]
ArtAche86 Offline

Well since everyone has differing opinions on the subject,what do any of you think on the topic of "squirting" (female ejaculation)?

#408709 - 01/14/10 03:28 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
Skjalandir Offline

The words 'fucking awesome' sum it up. First girl it happened with left me with such a boost to my ego that I thought I could run through walls for the next week.
- Ian Dury

#408726 - 01/14/10 08:34 AM Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I differ here... I think faking it can be a tool of lesser magic, useful depending on the cicumstances. I don't think there's anything wrong with being dishonest with a loved one, if they would appreciate your intentions behind that dishonesty.

Of course there are times when I too am that tired that I just have to say sorry buddy, but not tonight..

But there are times when (even though very tired, or not in the mood) I know he really wants to, it may have been a while and he needs some intimacy, that I do want to make him feel good even if I'm not in the mood for sex. In that case I'd rather make love and fake my enthusiasm (and orgasm if required) than just be honest and tell him I'm not up for it and want to sleep. And often... if I pretend to be enjoying myself immensely, I actually DO end up having a great time wink

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#408749 - 01/14/10 11:58 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
ArtAche86 Offline

I don't think there's anything wrong with being dishonest with a loved one, if they would appreciate your intentions behind that dishonesty.

That's the definition of a white lie,eh?

#408755 - 01/14/10 12:49 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Then if they know your intentions for being dishonest and can appreciate them then why even bother lying in the first place?

I mean if they know you're being dishonest yet appreciate your intentions wouldn't it be easier to just tell them up front in the first place? Unless you have issues with expressing yourself to a loved one of course. It is not what you say but how you say it that really matters. Just my opinion.

Edited by Unknown (01/14/10 12:57 PM)

#408770 - 01/14/10 03:20 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

#408795 - 01/14/10 07:51 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Unknown]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

I said if they would appreciate the intentions (if they knew).

Quote:
I mean if they know you're being dishonest

The aim is not to make it obvious, otherwise there's no point.

If I am certain a loved one would appreciate my intentions (and the situation warrants it), then I can justify being dishonest.

Being 100% honest with loved ones all the time is an overrated human ideal. Most people do NOT always want the truth, others want to be manipulated, and enjoy it. It depends on whether the particular situation warrants total honesty, or whether I can justify leading a loved one to believe something different because it makes them happy.

"Wow! A book on Tractors! That's great, you shouldn't have! smile "

I don't see why the rules in the bedroom should be different. When their feelings override the benefit of being honest, I'm happy to lie.

Edited by 2faced_babydoll (01/14/10 08:41 PM)
Edit Reason: clarify

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#408820 - 01/15/10 12:08 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

One of my male friends once caught his girlfriend in faking an orgasm, and he was confused and upset a long time after.

I don't want to create that kind of confusion in my relationship....

Sure, a white lie doesn't hurt anybody, and I can also do many things for my boyfriend even though I'm tired, but faking an orgasm just isn't one of them.

If I did fake it, then there's a risk that he could start reading me in a wrong way, so the pleasure for me through lovemaking would be reduced.

And I want real pleasure, just like he has wink

#408824 - 01/15/10 03:38 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Yes, you are great partners and lovers, faking orgasm or not. wink smile

#408825 - 01/15/10 03:54 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Spelled Moon]
Skjalandir Offline

Not me. I shoot my load, light a fag, spit on her and kick her out of the bed.

I have certain inspirations for my behaviour...

Originally Posted By: Rev_Strongbone
Always remember that every last one of them is just a dirty whore.

Keep this in mind at all times when you man-handle her to where you want her and command...

"come here you dirty little thing!"
- Ian Dury

#408826 - 01/15/10 04:20 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster

Hehee thanks for the video jack

Oh, and 2faced babydoll even though I believe that a white lie doesn't hurt anybody, then I still prefer to be as honest as I can with the ones I love, because look at it this way, if you too many times say ''Wow! A book on Tractors! That's great, you shouldn't have!''

Then one day you might have a tractor outside your door grin

#408843 - 01/15/10 09:08 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Skjalandir Offline

It works both ways. If you say 'I don't like tractors, sorry dear' he might meet another tractor enthusiast at a convention and one day you will catch them humping in a John Deere.
- Ian Dury

#408846 - 01/15/10 09:19 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
Skjalandir Offline

I agree with you totally on this. It reminds me of the Anton LaVey essay that a relationship is give and take, and you need to give a little sometimes to stop them taking from another source. I don't have a problem with keeping the truth from a partner. I do it all the time with Satanism, music tastes, film tastes, sexual preferences and lots of other things. The book shelf my partner see's does not contain half of the books I actually read. But my taste in girls swings towards a girl who is different than I am, and I do not like to offend.

I like to have a bit of mystery with a partner, especially if some of these things prevent me having my balls roasted on an open fire in a break-up. If it's clear it will last for the long haul then obviously trust grows and more is revealed. It isn't that the relationship is 'created' on trust, my opinion is that is a silly comment.
- Ian Dury

#408849 - 01/15/10 09:55 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Skjalandir]
LightAngel Offline

- Of course a relationship is give and take, but it's NOT creative to lose yourself. If you can't be yourself inside your relationship, then it's just not worth it.

And that's my point!

End of story witch

#408851 - 01/15/10 10:09 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Skjalandir Offline

So much for discussion. I'll respond anyway to get my two cents in on your reply.

]If you can't be yourself inside your relationship, then it's just not worth it.

I've had some pretty good experiences that things are better revealed over time. Even in relationships. I'm sure it's great being yourself to begin with, but for me it has always taken time and lesser magic.
- Ian Dury

#408852 - 01/15/10 10:11 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Well damn, now that you've put it that way I can agree with you! Something along the lines of a pleasing fantasy is better than a troubled reality. wink

#408942 - 01/16/10 01:23 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

One of my male friends once caught his girlfriend in faking an orgasm, and he was confused and upset a long time after.

I don't want to create that kind of confusion in my relationship....

Each to their own, this is just me in my relationship with this man. It certainly won't be right for everyone. It's whatever floats YOUR boat, and depends entirely on the people and the situation. But I am definately not closed to the idea of faking orgasms, as I personally don't see it as being any different than faking any other response.

Also (just for the record) it's not something I would do often (a couple of times a year, on average). We're very, erm, compatable in bed (I'm a lucky girl! laugh )

- Of course a relationship is give and take, but it's NOT creative to lose yourself. If you can't be yourself inside your relationship, then it's just not worth it.

I don't think faking an orgasm is losing oneself in deceptiveness. But others hold the orgasm as a more sacred thing, and I can appreciate that smile Perhaps that is the main difference here...

Originally Posted By: Skjalandir
I like to have a bit of mystery with a partner, especially if some of these things prevent me having my balls roasted on an open fire in a break-up. If it's clear it will last for the long haul then obviously trust grows and more is revealed. It isn't that the relationship is 'created' on trust, my opinion is that is a silly comment.

True, not created on trust, but definately the trust has to be there as a cornerstone for a serious relationship. And a bit of mystery is important to keep them guessing!

Originally Posted By: Unknown
Something along the lines of a pleasing fantasy is better than a troubled reality. wink

Agreed laugh As long as one does not lose sight of reality, fantasy has a great place in the bedroon... And I'm not just talking about orgasms either wink

Edited by 2faced_babydoll (01/16/10 01:28 AM)

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#408949 - 01/16/10 02:52 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

Also (just for the record) it's not something I would do often (a couple of times a year, on average).

Ok, if this is the story, then I think that what you do is just a sign of big love, both for yourself, and your loved one wink

#408964 - 01/16/10 06:56 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

I didn't realise I gave the impression of otherwise! witch

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#409015 - 01/16/10 11:38 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
J. Favenris Offline

Loc: Portland, Oregon
I have a hard time respecting a girl who fakes an orgasm because they are basically treating themselves like a fuck object. Why not just admit to your partner that you either don't find them attractive or you aren't interested in sex for the moment? Don't go through the trouble (or boredom) of doing something you don't want to do.

Though I'm not one to talk because there's been more than a couple of times in where I've forced myself to have sex, despite being tired or whatever, to please her. Not going through with it, I'll admit, would make me feel emasculated...

I'd also like to give props to Shade . This is in no way condoning abusive jackasses, but a little thumbs up for being realistic.

#409064 - 01/17/10 05:48 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Mimi_Daeva Offline

Loc: LA, Ca area
I totally agree with you on this point!

The "give and take" aspect here would be the part where you engage in sexual activity with your partner whether you feel like it or not, just because they feel the need to and you care for them. If you are ill or absolutely cannot even passively engage in the act, then they should care about and respect you enough to hold off until the moment is more opportune. And vice versa. To "fake it" is just the worst kind of lying to one's mate, as it is on the most intimate level.

If one chooses to "fake it" at the onset of a relationship, then that just sets a bad precedent, as your partner won't learn what pleases you. Besides, you wouldn't want them to lie to you, would you?

If it's a "hook-up" or "friend with benefits" -type situation, then chances are that the relationship isn't taken seriously anyway, so why do you care about their ego enough to "fake it"? If you intended to vest enough of yourself in that relationship to give an airborne posterior of a rodent about the health of their ego, then they would be more to you than what they are.

Personally, I've never faked an orgasm; I've never felt the need to. Truthfully, there are times when My primary main objective is not physical satisfaction, but ego fulfillment.

#409091 - 01/17/10 11:28 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
I have faked them in the past. I've had a few partners that couldn't accept the fact that sometimes 1) a climax is just not going to happen and 2) the lack of climax doesn't mean that I haven't enjoyed myself. In those cases it was easier (on me) to just fake it so he's satisfied, he finishes and I can go to sleep or get back to the movie.

Thankfully with my current partner (of almost 12 years), there is no need to fake anything.

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

#409097 - 01/17/10 12:33 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Women fake it with me. Only when we're not fucking. Women just come to me, hug me, kiss me and ask "Ooohh, what's that in your pants?" and I say "That's my bank roll BITCH!" and then they're like Aaaahhh, Ooohhhhhhhh. I'm cumming!"

Sometimes I wish women would actually fake it when I'm all up in it. They get all sprung and shit and they all want me to be their man, be monogamous, move in together and all that shit.

Uggh, damn bitch get off me. How many times I must tell these hoes? I already told your ass I was a player! I already told your ass that I'm M.O.B. (money over bitches)

#409117 - 01/17/10 06:55 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Callier]
prettyone Offline

Loc: Vancouver B.C. Canada
I can orgasam,i used to all the time with my boyfreind. Now that i am single i have no time to let it happen, when i am busy studing and at work. Quikies are the way to go now,, fake an orgasam and it is back to work. Work is time, time is money. The more money the better. Plus some guys are worth faking an orgasam for, it gets them hot and botherd.

#409143 - 01/17/10 11:35 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Mimi_Daeva
I totally agree with you on this point!

The "give and take" aspect here would be the part where you engage in sexual activity with your partner whether you feel like it or not, just because they feel the need to and you care for them. If you are ill or absolutely cannot even passively engage in the act, then they should care about and respect you enough to hold off until the moment is more opportune. And vice versa. To "fake it" is just the worst kind of lying to one's mate, as it is on the most intimate level.

Yup, It isn't real love if there isn't any respect. And I also believe that the level of that love will be proven through the more hard times of life.

#409244 - 01/18/10 05:50 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
ArtAche86 Offline

And I also believe that the level of that love will be proven through the more hard times of life.

Pressure makes diamonds,sometimes

#409325 - 01/19/10 06:51 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: ArtAche86]
LightAngel Offline

Yes indeed smile

#409575 - 01/21/10 12:21 AM Sex ID test [Re: LightAngel]
LightAngel Offline

#409727 - 01/22/10 06:26 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
LightAngel Offline

But others hold the orgasm as a more sacred thing, and I can appreciate that smile

Lol........ I forgot to type something here, I actually don't need to have an orgasm to enjoy the love making, but it sure gives some extra spices to life jack

#409728 - 01/22/10 07:09 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: LightAngel]
Babydoll Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
I actually don't need to have an orgasm to enjoy the love making, but it sure gives some extra spices to life

I'll second that! crossbones

One LIFE - One chance

Who are We?

#409827 - 01/23/10 05:12 AM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: Babydoll]
prettyone Offline

Making love with your partener can be a sacred thing, as so this should be if you to are serious about eachother. But if it is like in my case, or aclub or some where or someone you could care less about, fake an orgasa what the hell, it is not like were going to burn in hell for it!!!!!! Some times there is no time to argasam by the time he cums.......... :P

#409828 - 01/23/10 05:15 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Lilibeta]
prettyone Offline

I totaly have to agree.

#409865 - 01/23/10 02:05 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: prettyone]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: prettyone
Some times there is no time to argasam by the time he cums.......... :P

That's what pirates do right?
devilchili

#409909 - 01/23/10 10:50 PM Re: Depends on the circumstances... [Re: ArtAche86]
Mimi_Daeva Offline

If the whole point of intercourse was the orgasm, then it wouldn't be that big a deal, as achieving orgasm is something a girl (typically) can do for herself. The added benefits being, of course, that you know you won't become pregnant, catch a disease, have to share the blankets, etc. . The point is found within the at itself.

If you care about the person you are with, then the point is the sharing of energies and emotions though the most intimate of avenues. If you do fake something as highly intimate and personal as an orgasm with such a person, how can they trust that you aren't faking the emotional aspects as well? Chances are, that if the relationship has reached that level anyway, you won't have to fake anything; you'll be emotionally stimulated enough that it'll just happen. If it doesn't, he should be secure enough in your relationship to realize that it's not him, it's mostly you. If you're in a solid relationship, and you don't have an orgasm with him, he'll love you the next day anyway! What's more, if you keep honest with him, your relationship will be stronger for it. If you are worried about his ego, just make sure that when the act is finished, you don't look at him, tell him that it was "lovely" then excuse yourself to go do laundry/feed the cat/call your mother. If he has those kind of issues, his ego will be just as gratified knowing that he (and his penis) wore you out to the point of exhaustion as he would if he were sure the whole neighborhood heard you scream his name in ecstasy.

If he's just a 'hook-up', then he's nothing more than a masturbatory device anyway (for mental and physical masturbation, more than likely!). He's basically a fully articulated, interactive sex doll, so who cares what he thinks, am I right? You wouldn't fake it if you were alone, would you? Again, I can't see the point of faking it here, either.

#409911 - 01/23/10 11:05 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: LightAngel]
Mimi_Daeva Offline

Did anyone else do this for fun? If so, what were your results?

It said that My brain was typically female, though I am mechanical, will stand up for Myself, and am attracted to men with "feminine" faces. I didn't figure out whether I have more 'masculine' or 'feminine' hands, as My ratios were different than both the "typical" male and female ratios. I'm thinking maybe I have the hands of a girlie-man. grin

Also, is it just Me, or were the models they used for the 'face preference' portion of the questionnaire kinda 'slobby' - looking? Unless they possessed some other quality I really liked, I don't think I'd 'hook up' with any of them.
crossbones

#409914 - 01/23/10 11:17 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
As a virile and dominant man, I was flattered that the test recognized me as having the sexual identity of a "Cougar," a bold and untameable lion! A most accurate and commendable test.

#409918 - 01/24/10 12:08 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: LightAngel]
TheAbysmal Offline

Brain Score: 0. I am half man, half woman. Interesting.

Angles: 14 out of 20. "You found this test neither hard nor easy. This suggests your brain has male and female traits when it comes to spatial ability."

Spot the Difference: 50%. "You may have a balanced female-male brain." Hmmm...

Left thumb on top. Right brain dominant, so studies suggest.

Empathy: 8 out of 20. Just a hair better than the average man score.

Systemizing: 12 out of 20. Between the average male and female scores. Does this make me bi?

Eyes: 9 out of 10. "Your result suggests you are a good empathiser, sensitive to other people's emotions. Women generally fall into this category." Judging by that and the empathy score, it could be that I can tell, but I do not care.

Hand Ratio: Right 1, Left 0.95. Maybe it was the experimental morning sickness drug my mom took?

I prefer feminine faces.

3D Shapes: 12 out of 12. "Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain." Nope. Legos.

Words: 15 for "grey" and 9 for "happy". "If you produced 6 - 10 words: Most people in this range have a female-type brain."

Ultimatum: I wanted £33 of £50.

This is my picture:

Oh, yeah, that's sexy!

It did not pick an animal for me like cougar? Oh, well...

Refuse to die.

#409919 - 01/24/10 12:13 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: TheAbysmal]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Cougar was a joke, I didn't actually take the test wink

#409920 - 01/24/10 12:15 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: TheAbysmal]
TheAbysmal Offline

Even better...

Refuse to die.

#410045 - 01/25/10 12:03 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Delta]
LightAngel Offline

Originally Posted By: Delta
As a virile and dominant man, I was flattered that the test recognized me as having the sexual identity of a "Cougar," a bold and untameable lion! A most accurate and commendable test.

grin

#410055 - 01/25/10 12:20 AM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
LightAngel Offline

Did anyone else do this for fun? If so, what were your results?

It said that My brain was typically female, though I am mechanical, will stand up for Myself, and am attracted to men with "feminine" faces. I didn't figure out whether I have more 'masculine' or 'feminine' hands, as My ratios were different than both the "typical" male and female ratios. I'm thinking maybe I have the hands of a girlie-man. grin

Hmmm.... the hands of a girlie-man?!

I'm thinking about piano fingers.

#410068 - 01/25/10 01:38 AM skeet skeet skeet [Re: Mimi_Daeva]
ArtAche86 Offline

If the whole point of intercourse was the orgasm,

But it is,by design,made for orgasm.Though we,as humans and some OTHER species,do it for pleasure,it is designed for procreation.

Sex without an orgasm is like:
Exercising vigoruously without getting fit,or better tone
drinking large amounts of alcohol only to stay stone-cold sober
. . .feel free to add many other examples,but you get the point.

For females(who for whatever reason,seem to really 'get the shaft' in this situation)I would think sex would be just as much about the orgasm for women,as it is for men.Granted,women seem to shoulder the emotional value of things more so than men,but the physical aspect of it should be held high as well.

Most women i've experienced are ALL fully capable of multiple orgasms.That is a blessing I can't imagine,as well as the fact that women's orgasms can last MUCH longer than men's.

The act of "making love" is a beautiful thing,but the physical aspect of great sex that ends in two sweaty hot messes laying post-orgasm,and breathing wildly is the absolute goal in my opinion.

To quote Brad Pitt in "Legends of the Fall": "I would recommend fucking." coopdevil

#410157 - 01/25/10 07:14 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: Delta]
TheAbysmal Offline

Oh. I thought maybe if I had wound up more on either end of the scale, I had gotten an animal rating. Doh!

I took it. It was actually kind of fun, save for the finger pointless measuring. I rather enjoy quickly built web applications that distill all knowledge of human psyche and behavior into a narrow band of Masculine versus Effeminate, Straight versus Gay, etc. I just know someone, somewhere, has taken this test, and the results have shattered his or her fragile little mind. smile

Refuse to die.

#410161 - 01/25/10 07:49 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: TheAbysmal]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: Vitaeviternus
I rather enjoy quickly built web applications that distill all knowledge of human psyche and behavior into a narrow band of Masculine versus Effeminate, Straight versus Gay, etc. I just know someone, somewhere, has taken this test, and the results have shattered his or her fragile little mind. smile

I laugh at the same idea,but I apply it towards those who base the success of ALL of their relationships (as well as who their significant other reallyis)upon what "Cosmopolitan" magazine tells them.

"You NEVER notice when my hair has been cut,and you failed the love quiz,which 'according to Cosmo' means you are a chronic masturbator.So we're DONE!"

#410168 - 01/25/10 09:11 PM Re: Sex ID test [Re: ArtAche86]
Herr_S Offline

Loc: Mordor
I got a 0 as well but I was extremely tired and exhausted when doing it though.

Angels: 13 out of 20.

Spot the difference: 21 %

Hands: right thumb.

Emphatising: 2 out of 20.

Systemising: 10 out of 20

Eyes: 6 out of 10

Fingers: didn't bother to get a ruler

Faces: feminine

3D shapes: 9 out of 12

Words: 8

Ultimatum: £25

going for bed now.. good night..

#410692 - 01/30/10 05:45 AM Love [Re: ArtAche86]
LightAngel Offline

women seem to shoulder the emotional value of things more so than men

Nah, I'm both female and male inside my mind, I think this isn't about gender, but more about personality.

Love is very important to me, but I'm not a slave to it jack

#410737 - 01/30/10 02:25 PM Re: Love [Re: LightAngel]
ArtAche86 Offline

Very true.

I was just speaking stereotypically.

There are always exceptions.I'd say a lot of Satanic women are. There are many maneaters amongst the ranks

#410871 - 02/01/10 07:00 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: LightAngel]
Mr Will Offline

Loc: Chicago
I have, actually.

We were about fifty minutes into the fun and I simply could not bring myself to completion. The sex stopped feeling good after the first thirty minutes or so and I knew it was not going to happen.

To avoid any sort of awkward situation due to the insecurity of my partner, I told her that I finished after a few rough thrusts and fell to the side as if I was tired.

I don't regret it, but I did feel strange as I didn't think it would ever be something I would need to do.

#411388 - 02/06/10 04:48 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Skjalandir]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Skjalandir
Your question was directed at women but I have been with one girl who refused to fake it, so as a guy I have been known to fake it but only with one the girl, so if I happened to finish before her, I would have to pretend I hadn't and attempt to plow on until her finish and then act as if it was 'at the same time'.

Yeesh. A better partner than her would be the left hand of darkness. (I'm leftie.)

Seriously, the whole "gotta get her to orgasm" thing is too much work unless the woman is highly responsive. I've known women I could shove a torpedo up their cunt and another up their ass and still, to get them off, I'd have to explode the damn torpedoes. Maybe even that wouldn't work but at least the ordeal would be over. coopdevil

This is why we need artificial companions. For the guy, the she-bot will always be faking and so what? For the girl, the he-bot will have a cybernetic miracle dick and endless fake enthusiasm.

#411400 - 02/06/10 07:10 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Machismo]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Originally Posted By: RealityPrinciple
I've known women...

Charming.

#411401 - 02/06/10 07:27 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Shade]
Skjalandir Offline

Fucking Hell! I read your post, scrolled up to see what came after 'I've known women...' and I could not have predicted what followed if you'd have given me an infinite amount of monkeys.
- Ian Dury

#411604 - 02/08/10 03:05 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
ruraldean Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Bill_M
dickheadedness

I'm an idiot. . .

You're an idiot if you don't re-check before acquiescing. "Dickhead" is a noun, "Dickheadedness" isn't. coopdevil

"The pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected..."

-William Makepeace Thackeray, from The Social Pipe
http://ruraldean.wordpress.com

#411606 - 02/08/10 03:25 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ruraldean]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: ruraldean
You're an idiot if you don't re-check before acquiescing. "Dickhead" is a noun, "Dickheadedness" isn't. coopdevil

I guess we're into wordgasms now instead of orgasms. jack

Sorry, man, but any word that ends in "-ness" is a noun. Silliness. Bagginess. Waspiness. Eliot Ness. Loch Ness. (Proper nouns.) coopdevil

#411765 - 02/08/10 10:26 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Machismo]
ArtAche86 Offline

Glad to see i'm not the only one that eats foot pie every once in a while coopdevil

#411798 - 02/09/10 04:56 AM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Machismo]
ruraldean Offline

CoS Member

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. mad

It's an abstract noun. I apologise for my error. I'll just shut up now.

(And I HATE feet).

"The pipe draws wisdom from the lips of the philosopher, and shuts up the mouth of the foolish; it generates a style of conversation, contemplative, thoughtful, benevolent, and unaffected..."

-William Makepeace Thackeray, from The Social Pipe
http://ruraldean.wordpress.com

#411902 - 02/09/10 07:26 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ruraldean]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: ruraldean
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. mad

It's an abstract noun. I apologize for my error. I'll just shut up now.

(And I HATE feet). But what about yards?

Sorry,in advance,for being a hemorrhoid.

#411908 - 02/09/10 08:20 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I don't really see the point to your post, but I thought you should see this.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#411915 - 02/09/10 09:41 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: Poetaster]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Thank you Mr. Poetaster!

I'm utterly shocked at how many backwards-ass yanks don't realise that they're the only cunts that spell words like that. All zeds and what not. Quite frankly I take a lot of offence when confronted with such un-colourful bigotry. I suggest a full-scale globalisation of British spellings!

grin

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#411917 - 02/09/10 09:59 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: NapalmNick]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: NapalmNick
Thank you Mr. Poetaster!

I'm utterly shocked at how many backwards-ass yanks don't realise that they're the only cunts that spell words like that. All zeds and what not. Quite frankly I take a lot of offence when confronted with such un-colourful bigotry. I suggest a full-scale globalisation of British spellings!

grin

"You say herbs (urbs) and we say Herbs,because there's a fucking H in it" - Eddie Izzard

I am from Kentucky,so I am a Southerner,not a Yank!
And I still hate most country music!

Edited by ArtAche86 (02/09/10 10:00 PM)

#411919 - 02/09/10 10:05 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: ArtAche86]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

In case you were unaware, I'm an American, and I was joking.

And it doesn't matter where in America you're from, to them you're a bloody yank. Not a "Yankee", a yank. There is a difference. Just like they're all a bunch of brit mick canuck aussie kiwi fucktards.

grin

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#411921 - 02/09/10 10:07 PM Re: Did you ever fake an orgasm? [Re: NapalmNick]
ArtAche86 Offline

Originally Posted By: NapalmNick
In case you were unaware, I'm an American, and I was joking.

And it doesn't matter where in America you're from, to them you're a bloody yank. Not a "Yankee", a yank. There is a difference. Just like they're all a bunch of brit mick canuck aussie kiwi fucktards.

grin

I was unaware,and I got it laugh

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405804 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements