Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#407923 - 01/07/10 09:53 AM Re: Alternatives of course [Re: Fnord]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
I tried to watch more of the video, but I felt a little bit like I was being sodomized.
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

#407925 - 01/07/10 10:14 AM Re: Alternatives of course [Re: Fnord]
Ms. Harlot Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Creationists make me want to laugh, cry, and throw things all at the same time. That video just...gah! It pissed me off in a way I can't even describe.

While searching for the original "Banana" video, I found this video in which Comfort apologized for the inaccuracy of his argument. He then turned around and started making even more ludicrous arguments. *headdesk*

Keep in mind, this is a video from Comfort's page. Sometimes I think the best arguments against Creationists, Fundamentalists, and other bigots are their own videos, like "The Storm Is Coming" Anti-Gay Marriage ad.

Originally Posted By: mb_goatis

I go to school at University of North Texas in Denton.
Small world, heh. grin

Edited by Ms. Harlot (01/07/10 10:21 AM)

#407945 - 01/07/10 02:49 PM Re: Alternatives of course [Re: Ms. Harlot]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
LMAO@1:52 into this film.This is what happens when a retard tries to save another retard from a fire (no offense to the mentally handicapped.They of course didn't CHOOSE their ignorance)

"God did the same for big dogs,so that they could fit in his car,and with wild cats,so they would be perfectly fit for his wife."

It sickens me to see Xtian women that actually know their slavery role in the holy babble,and actually love it.

#407965 - 01/07/10 04:53 PM Re: Alternatives of course [Re: Fnord]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Fnord
there are parts where she talks about Lucy and Piltdown Man being largely scientific constructs

And of course they overlook the simple fact that hoaxes like Nebraska Man and Piltdown Man were exposed by...[drumroll]...scientists, not creationists.

Quote:
Everyone knows evolution has problems/gaps/issues but at least it's not making stuff up out of whole cloth to fill in the gaps.

I'm so sick of the solipsism argument ("Well we can't know anything with 100% certainty, therefore that's all still a guess.") My default response to it is "Boy, I sure hope you're never picked for jury duty!"

On a lighter note, here's a debunking of a popular Jack Chick tract:
http://wiki.ironchariots.org/index.php?title=Big_Daddy%3F_%28Chick_tract%29

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#407971 - 01/07/10 06:38 PM Re: Alternatives of course [Re: Fnord]
Lust Offline

Geez! The woman says that the Holy Bible has been proven as truth by archeology and prophecy. What about the false prophecies of Jesus? Click Here
´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#408001 - 01/08/10 02:08 AM Re: Alternatives of course [Re: Lust]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Rev.22:20
"Surely I come quickly."

The REAL reason he stayed a virgin?

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats
12016 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics