Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#408736 - 01/14/10 09:52 AM Re: Who's Online? [Re: Magister Frost]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Ok, It's all fine now. Cheers!
HS! coopdevil
The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#417401 - 04/01/10 02:55 PM Re: Who's Online? [Re: Magister_Lang]
Bobbi Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Okay so, I am one of those idiots. I have just joined this website and, I have no idea how to use it correctly. Any pointers?

#417513 - 04/02/10 06:09 AM Re: Who's Online? [Re: Bobbi]
Skyla Offline

CoS Member

Hello Bobbi,

this is the more technical part of the Message Board. As you can read under the name of this forum ("Website and LttD Updates") you will find here: "Updates and Information related to this Message Board".

The specific thread you are answering to is about the "Who's Online" function, which was disabled for a while but is working fine now.

It can be confusing at first but I'm sure soon you will find your way around here just fine. Best is to pay attention to the short descriptions under each forum's name. They are usually quite helpful! smile

#417739 - 04/04/10 07:38 AM Re: Who's Online? [Re: Skyla]
Bobbi Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Thank you! I've played around with the website a bit and, I am growing to understand it. Now its simply a matter of where to begin.

#430634 - 08/31/10 12:31 AM Re: Who's Online? [Re: Magister Frost]
Nerd1969 Offline

Loc: Minnesota
My eyes have been opened. I want to learn!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Magister Frost 

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405200 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements