Topic Options
#408662 - 01/13/10 09:07 PM ABJD and artifical human companionship
GibbousMoon Offline
Dumbass

Some links of interest being www.eluts.com , www.ainai.com , these dolls are beautiful. Anton LaVey created his own people for company. Here is another link -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABJD

I collect these dolls with my fiancee. I searched the forums on this topic and didn't find much and I am surprised about that.

#408664 - 01/13/10 09:12 PM Re: ABJD and artifical human companionship [Re: GibbousMoon]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
Beautifully crafted dolls. . .a room full of these when I went to sleep,would creep the hell out of me.

#408666 - 01/13/10 09:16 PM Re: ABJD and artifical human companionship [Re: ArtAche86]
GibbousMoon Offline
Dumbass

Originally Posted By: ArtAche86
Beautifully crafted dolls. . .a room full of these when I went to sleep,would creep the hell out of me.

I have a LUTS Soony model. She is like a daughter. She doesn't creep me out. I find it strange that people are creeped out by dolls.

When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you?

It's like some people are frightened by humanity. Does the doll reflect or does the doll take on a life and personality of it's own? Do you create this personality yourself? So what exactly do people see?

Don Kinney is an artist in the USA who creates lovely dolls as well. www.bishonenhouse.com If you are interested in his work throw him an email it is possible you can work something out in correspondence. I'm not sure how active he is at the very moment however I have heard he does more custom work.

Edited by GibbousMoon (01/13/10 10:05 PM)

#408706 - 01/14/10 01:55 AM Re: ABJD and artifical human companionship [Re: GibbousMoon]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
I just always like Boba Fett dolls much,much more.

I guess technically they are "Action Figures".

The creepster effect from the dolls comes from a childhood "scar",so to speak.Sleeping in a room full of them when I was a kid (once or twice),their eyes just seemed to stare in a menacing fashion.

Some of their eyes are more menacing than others.The ones that are bright,and wide open,with that smile permanently pasted on their face,as if they were thinking,"Just go to sleep,i'll leave your kidney on the counter *chuckle*"

Funny thing about those dolls,you play with them whether you actually touch them or not.Imagination is funny like that.

#408718 - 01/14/10 07:45 AM Re: ABJD and artifical human companionship [Re: GibbousMoon]
Lust Offline

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#408725 - 01/14/10 08:26 AM Re: ABJD and artifical human companionship [Re: Lust]
GibbousMoon Offline
Dumbass

If you want a head in their lap you can always just remove your ABJD's head and put it there wink

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements