Topic Options
#409781 - 01/22/10 05:08 PM Greetings
Skyzem Offline

Greeings,

Four years ago, I first read The Satanic Bible. It is at this point where I say it was like looking into a mirror, and seeing how there seems to be no better way of describing it, I am forced to use this cliche. Sure I was baptized, and ate a couple of crackers at a very young age, but I need a little more than a couple saltines to save my soul from eternal damnation for I do not indulge in celebacy, forgivness, and overall blind faith. I have been an atheist for as long as I remember, and I found Santa easier to believe in than god (a fat guy that rides around on flying deer dropping off presents and eating all your damned cookies seems to be the most believable thing the theists came up with in a while). I regret to say I have not yet applied for my ticket downstairs due to some personal affairs. I know I don't need my crimson card before my personal needs to be a true Satanist.

I hope to surround myself with a few intelligent people to indulge in intelligent conversation every now and then.

HS,
Skyzem

#409783 - 01/22/10 05:34 PM Re: Greetings [Re: Skyzem]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
Originally Posted By: Skyzem
I found Santa easier to believe in than god (a fat guy that rides around on flying deer dropping off presents and eating all your damned cookies seems to be the most believable thing the theists came up with in a while).

I don't think they care how believable things are anymore. It's just fun to make believe.

Forum Stats
12173 Members
73 Forums
43940 Topics
405811 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements