Topic Options
#410422 - 01/27/10 11:06 PM Introduction!
Wicked_Woman Offline

Hey, hello. My name is Rebecca.

I'm eighteen in years, but don't let my age side track you for long. I am in my third semester of college, having graduated from high school a semester early. My education is important to me. I have not declared a major. My focus thus far has been psychology. I don't wish to make a career out of it. In fact, I haven't given a whole lot of thought as to what I wish to be when I "grow up". I pursue knowledge for its own sake.

I love to read. Nothing delights me more than a good book, written by a better author. I enjoy horror, romance, and historical novels. My favorite authoress is Donna Lynch. (Donna Lynch is also the front woman of the electronic/goth band Ego Likeness.) Anton LaVey and his works should go without saying.

I live in a small town outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the little northern panhandle of West Virginia. I do in fact live on a farm. In the woods. Where I am tremendously happy. I have two delightful Sheltie dogs to keep me company, also my parents and younger sister.

I enjoy dancing, exercising, modeling, and exploring the world around me. (One hundred and sixty-six acres is a lot of ground to cover!) I'm actively bisexual and a rather prominent member of my town's GLBT community. I have the full support of my mother in all my endeavors.

I am modified by way of tattoos and piercings. Eight tats and seventeen piercings and counting!

I first picked up The Satanic Bible in September of 2008. It was a slick bit of delicious, delightful literature and I was fully enthralled by LaVey's words. I seen myself on every page. Now that my way of life had a name, one so pleasing as "Satanism" at that, my feet were firmly shimmying down the Left Hand Path. As an empowered daughter of darkness, I've made no apology for confusion I have wrought on the sheep I encounter.

I am a little, tattooed package of evil (live) and damn proud of it!

I look forward to getting to know the fine members of this forum, and furthering my Satanic pursuits.

Thank you for reading, have a jolly day!

Hail Satan!
Rebecca

Edited by Wicked_Woman (01/27/10 11:07 PM)

#410426 - 01/28/10 12:19 AM Re: Introduction! [Re: Wicked_Woman]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Welcome, Rebecca. smile

Wonderful introduction.

Enjoy your stay! wink smile

#410507 - 01/28/10 06:03 PM Re: Introduction! [Re: Spelled Moon]
Ms. Harlot Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Great intro, welcome! smile

#410635 - 01/29/10 06:01 PM Re: Introduction! [Re: Ms. Harlot]
ArtAche86 Offline