Topic Options
#41099 - 05/22/04 08:14 AM Ban this individual!
Anonymous
Unregistered

It has came to my attention that there is a Seller on e-bay selling electronic versions of the Satanic Bible. Please see this link:

[Link publically removed by Magister Paradise]

I suggest that Mr Ventrue or one of his associates take the required legal action.

"There is no such thing as illegitimate children, only illegitimate parents."

Edited by MagisterParadise (05/22/04 12:41 PM)

#41100 - 05/22/04 09:55 AM Re: Ban this individual!
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Thank-you very much for your help. Users, please let us know if you find any further copies.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#41101 - 05/22/04 12:43 PM Re: Ban this individual! [Re: Magister_Lang]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

Thank-you very much for your help. Users, please let us know if you find any further copies.
HS!

And preferably via PM. Publically posting actual URLs to these sorts of things could serve as unnecessary enticement to the wrong people.

But thank you for informing us on this. We encourage others to privately notify us when these violations occur.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements