Topic Options
#411541 - 02/07/10 01:04 PM Magister Mitchell shows how it is done...............
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Sinister Minister on Geekweek

'something about this guy I kinda like wink

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#411548 - 02/07/10 01:38 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Ygraine]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Bahahah, top notch!

That was a master rant if I ever saw one.

"Cock ring application"

grin

#411549 - 02/07/10 01:47 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Ygraine]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Found it through MySpace and thought it was incredibly funny. Marked the site for further study.

Somehow though I doubt he's in the doghouse though grin

Best wishes to both of you.

#411550 - 02/07/10 02:30 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Ygraine]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
HAHAHA! Big bada boom! grin grin grin

He has got the most awesome voice. Razor sharp, mucho thanks for posting a link!

(Yay Frederick's! devilchili )
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#411552 - 02/07/10 02:55 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Ygraine]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Fuck yeah!!! coopdevil

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#411558 - 02/07/10 03:20 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Ygraine]
Lust Offline

Nice wrap up.

The Sinister Minister, has always stole the show and left me wanting more. This was a fun alternative.

Do tell him that I enjoyed his role in Interview too.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#411655 - 02/08/10 12:10 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Ygraine]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Nice!!

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#411684 - 02/08/10 01:50 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Ygraine]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
That was wonderful! Please let him know how much I enjoyed it.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#412930 - 02/17/10 10:41 PM Re: Magister Mitchell shows how it is done............... [Re: Magister_Lang]
rolandstgermain Offline

Loc: South Carolina
It is nice to hear the truth for once.

The mass crushes beneath it everything...that is excellent, individual, qualified and select.

-Jose Ortega y Gasset-

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404442 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements