Hello there, I have been away from the boards for a while and started lurking about a week ago so I thought I would introduce myself again.

I have been devoting my energies into improving my life and it has taken much of my time but it has been thoroughly worthwhile as I am now happier than ever, hard work and dedication can do wonders for difficult situations.

I turn 30 this year a good milestone, I am currently Studying Psychology in my little town in the UK which has been attacked by the treacherous substance solid Dihydrogen Monoxide causing chaos and disruption, or so the news outlets would have me believe. I myself has been having a great time sledging down hills and throwing snowballs back and forth.

I am glad to see not much has changed on this board, I see a few familiar faces brilliant and insightful as ever and I look forward to contributing again.

Hail Satan!

- Shadowraven213.