Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
"Official scent of the Übermensch!"

#412247 - 02/12/10 03:28 PM Re: LaVey saw this one coming. [Re: Spelled Moon]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Not at the moment, but I'll get to work on that ASAP! grin

By the way Ms. Moon, your new avatar is verrry sexy. Meow! coopdevil

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#412266 - 02/12/10 07:03 PM Re: LaVey saw this one coming. [Re: NapalmNick]
Liberterius Offline

Regarding Axe, I will admit I'm guilty of using the hair gel and the shampoo, but not the body spray. The stuff I use is honestly a much lighter scent, and some girls like it and get quite turned on, but then again some don't. I think y'all are hating on Axe too much honestly; its fine even with the body spray so long as it's not overused in ridiculous volume as a lot of pink polo collar popped d-bags do. (no offense to any sorts if they're present. ^_^)

An interesting smell I find very pleasant and verrrrry attractive on a woman is the scent of skunk musk. Ever since I was a kid I couldn't understand why people hate it so much...I read somewhere a trivia fact that about 10% of people like it.
But yeah, now if I can just ever get a girl to be genetically enhanced to be part skunk, or at least wear the perfume for me haha...best I've gotten is my girlfriend's dog getting skunked one time, and it getting on her for a couple weeks. XD

I've read that human females (I'm not sure on males) release some phermone from the underarms during really heavy sweating...this SEEMS to be true; with dances I've been at in high school I find the smell...I dont know, weirdly intoxicating when the girl's really sweddy. ^_^

And Nazi-planet Spock *ahem* NapalmNick you're amazing.

#412284 - 02/12/10 09:12 PM Re: LaVey saw this one coming. [Re: M.D. Roche]
cheryablinsk70 Offline

What's really terrible is when somebody gets it in their head to spray on several different scents of Axe or Tag or something like that. Instead of smelling "sexy", they smell like they took a bath in rubbing alcohol.

I guess if you're trying to attract someone with a medical fetish that could conceivably be a good idea... smirk

-Eisbrecher, Wikommen im Nichts

#412315 - 02/13/10 01:11 AM Re: LaVey saw this one coming. [Re: cheryablinsk70]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
That has a great deal to do with the fact that LaVey was a natural sorceror. What I mean, is that he saw life as it is and made it known to others. He had more than just a knack for words. Mans base nature is at the very core of satanism, we are carnal beings, intelligent and damn near perfect. Animal scent is definately a more natural aphrodisiac. Millions of years of evolution have proven this. I'll bet on that over some under-a-million-or-so year old man's opinion.

#412319 - 02/13/10 01:29 AM Re: LaVey saw this one coming. [Re: NaamahPink]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
I think that certain scents can be opposite enough, yet inhance a woman's normal scent, but my favorite is chocoalate because to me it smells like sweet ass. As for my second favorite, that would be peppermint.

I had an awesome sexual experience as a young man that involved a mint and cunninglious (hope thats the correct spelling). Part of my crystalization period I would venture to say.

So both are very arousing. That being said, I think that smell is one of only five "common senses"?

#412324 - 02/13/10 03:08 AM Re: LaVey saw this one coming. [Re: NapalmNick]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Originally Posted By: NapalmNick
Not at the moment, but I'll get to work on that ASAP! grin

By the way Ms. Moon, your new avatar is verrry sexy. Meow! coopdevil

And when you finish the scent for women, and I'll use it, I'll be also absolutely irresistible. grin

witch

(Thank you. smile )

#412328 - 02/13/10 03:18 AM Re: LaVey saw this one coming. [Re: Spelled Moon]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

You're most welcome, fräulein. coopdevil

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43984 Topics
406069 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements