Topic Options
#412409 - 02/13/10 07:37 PM Marko
Marko Offline

Loc: Sweden
First off, Marko is my real name, I decided to be true to my name as I lack any motivation for something cleaver, I like my name so I use it.

I live in Sweden, living a pretty standard life, I have a simple life and keep out of trouble. Problem, I am constantly annoyed by my surroundings, people annoy me, I just sometimes cannot belive the magnitude of peoples simplicity and lack of logic so for now I feel myself detached from humanity.

I cannot relate to the materialistic way of life that the world projects, I have a bed to sleep on, food at hand, roof over my head, friends and a computer to be entertained, I do not need that much else.

I do what I need to do to live, I live and let live and I do as I please without any make-belive moral code of theology.
To me "Satan" represents what I "can" be not how I "should" be, I want to be what I decide not what someone else decides, if beliving in myself and seeing to my will and wants foremost makes me a "satanist" then call me a "satanist". While looking around the web, I found this website, I find that the people here are not "annoying" as most of the people I have to face on the streets, I think I might stay if i'm allowed to.
But you can't stop me burning

#412410 - 02/13/10 09:01 PM Re: Marko [Re: Marko]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Quote:
To me "Satan" represents what I "can" be not how I "should" be, I want to be what I decide not what someone else decides, if beliving in myself and seeing to my will and wants foremost makes me a "satanist" then call me a "satanist".

Welcome.

If you wish to find what we hold Satan to represent just read The Satanic Bible.

#412430 - 02/14/10 12:13 AM Re: Marko [Re: Marko]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Well, if you haven't read The Satanic Bible, I'd say you fit a good portion of the bill! wink

EDIT: Where are my manners?

Welcome, Marko. coopdevil

Edited by NapalmNick (02/14/10 12:14 AM)

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#412436 - 02/14/10 12:24 AM Re: Marko [Re: NapalmNick]
Marko Offline

I thank Magister Nemo and NapalmNick for the friendly welcome, I will order The Satanic Bible when the pay-check drops, silly trade if you ask me (digital numbers for literature) but sure.

#412443 - 02/14/10 12:36 AM Re: Marko [Re: Marko]
Raithe Offline

Loc: USA, Manchester UK
Welcome Marko,

I made the choice back in 2008 of September and have not regretted it since. Welcome and know you are among friends.

http://vampiretemple.com/

#412450 - 02/14/10 03:07 AM Re: Marko [Re: Marko]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I have a simple life and keep out of trouble <<

I wish I could stay out of trouble. I'm always in trouble, me.

crossbones crossbones crossbones

>> I have a bed to sleep on, food at hand, roof over my head, friends and a computer to be entertained, I do not need that much else. <<

Do you mean you're living in a Salvation Army hostel?

grin grin grin

>> cannot relate to the materialistic way of life that the world projects <<

Give into it, boy. Immerse yourself in the riches of a materialistic way of life - it's the only life we've got.

welcome to the forums. And as has already been suggested, read The Satanic Bible. It could be a life changing opportunity for you.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#412451 - 02/14/10 03:20 AM Re: Marko [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Marko Offline

Not sleeping with the salvation army, I have a small apartment and a decent job. However the apartment is seriously empty, the computer and the matress is on the floor, thats it.

I spend money on good food (good REAL food, not that shit you get on Mcdonalds), tasty cigars and good alcohol (rum, whiskey and ale).

Thanks for the welcome Reverend smile

Edited by Marko (02/14/10 03:22 AM)

#412452 - 02/14/10 03:44 AM Re: Marko [Re: Marko]
Eclipsed_Cosmos Offline

Loc: In a book
Salutations

#413088 - 02/18/10 07:24 PM Re: Marko [Re: Eclipsed_Cosmos]
Marko Offline

Originally Posted By: CloneHigh
Salutations

Skål

#413095 - 02/18/10 07:55 PM Re: Marko [Re: Marko]
Herr_S Offline

Loc: Mordor
Originally Posted By: Marko
Not sleeping with the salvation army, I have a small apartment and a decent job. However the apartment is seriously empty, the computer and the matress is on the floor, thats it.

You're Spartan then. Or in modern terms, a CCL (Couldn't Care Less), a bit like me.

Välkommen hit och hoppas du finner bibeln givande.

#413398 - 02/21/10 04:27 AM Re: Marko [Re: Herr_S]
Marko Offline

Originally Posted By: Herr_S
Originally Posted By: Marko

You're Spartan then. Or in modern terms, a CCL (Couldn't Care Less), a bit like me.

Välkommen hit och hoppas du finner bibeln givande.

Tackar.

I will view myself as a spartan from now on, whenever someone complains about the lack of "everything" in my apartment I will say "This is Sparta!"

#413403 - 02/21/10 06:23 AM Re: Marko [Re: Herr_S]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Welcome Marko, enjoy your stay here.

Originally Posted By: Herr_S

I'm curious - is CCL an actual term that is used to describe a certain view towards living? I tried to look it up but got a lot of other meanings.

I was very fascinated by the Spartans when I grew up, and I think that helped me through a period in my life where I had to decide whether things were "society's fault" or my own responsibility.

For long periods of my life I've lived a bit in the way you describe, since when weighing the alternatives of getting furniture and things for others to look at, or indulging myself with a new CD or a concert I always choose the latter (much to the despair of my family who wanted me to grow up to be nice and fit in) smile

At this stage in my own life it's not entirely either/or and so I've started to put more of my own touch to my surroundings, but should circumstances change, I'd rather sell my couch than get rid of any of my CD's or books smile

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406071 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements