Topic Options
#415128 - 03/08/10 04:38 PM The Jersey Devil Is Here
Lust Offline

Darren Deicide

The Jersey Devil is Here

Ever Reviled Records

http://www.darrendeicide.com

I first heard Darren Deicide shouting from a speaker on top of the computer in my office. You see, at work I listen to Radio Free Satan. www.radiofreesatan.com

Recently his album The Jersey Devil is Here, arrived via postal courier and made its way into my lair. Deicide' style will have you clapping, stomping and humming a-long right from the start. This is Blues, Punk, and good 'ol fashioned Rock 'N Roll! The sleaze factor helps create a decadent album and is ultimately where it ends. I tip my hat to Darren Deicide for banging out good time rants and even generating a cult following of sorts amongst the herd; I was left however pondering his topic choices, and reason for inclusion. Satire came to mind and is what I settled with.

After a talk with the man himself I was glad to be correct and enlightened on more details.

With that said "Won't You?"?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#415318 - 03/09/10 07:19 PM Re: The Jersey Devil Is Here [Re: Lust]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

I have had the pleasure of befriending Mr. Deicide on another networking site. The man has talent like nothing I have seen in a long time. Every track, on every album he has put out, is my favorite. You just can't pick one song to like, they are all excellent. Your Satanic musical library is incomplete if you do not have Darren Deicide's albums in your collection.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements