Topic Options
#415547 - 03/11/10 04:17 PM [Introduction] Hello from Germany!
LunaSanguinis Offline

Loc: Germany
Well, though it's not required anymore, I think an introduction is just a plain sign of politeness.

So, first of all some information about me:

I'm a young man at the age of 19, living in a medium-sized municipality in the south of Germany. About 4 years ago I discovered myself being a Satanist after having read The Satanic Bible for the first time, which impressed me quite a lot as it bears a huge amount of truth and was like a mirror to me. I used the following time to study everything about Satanism I could get (and use it in my everyday life, of course), culminating in my registration to this forum where I nearly read everything in the "Questions about the Church of Satan"-section. I just wanted to gain a basic knowledge, so I don't have to ask about something every 5 minutes.

I thought about membership for all these past years now and as I still want it, I'm going to send my registration sheet as soon as I can spent the fee (I could right now, but I'm saving money for college, so this is my current priority - you will still be there anyway, right? wink)

And now I'm looking forward to some fine discussions in here!

HS!

#415571 - 03/11/10 10:10 PM Re: [Introduction] Hello from Germany! [Re: LunaSanguinis]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Welcome, LunaSanguinis.

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements