Topic Options
#417363 - 04/01/10 01:51 AM CoS Books
BlackWater71 Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, California
I have looked everywhere for "Fire From Within, By Nemo" and I can not find that book. Can someone point me in the right direction? Do not say, E-Bay (I have looked).

Also, are there versions of the Satanic Bible / Rituals sold in the 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 measurments, (like the "Church of Satan" book, by Blanche Barton)?

#417399 - 04/01/10 11:49 AM Re: CoS Books [Re: BlackWater71]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
Originally Posted By: SouthCentralCop
I have looked everywhere for "Fire From Within, By Nemo" and I can not find that book. Can someone point me in the right direction? Do not say, E-Bay (I have looked).

Unfortunately, Fire From Within is only sold from the CoS Emporium, which is currently out of commission. I hope this book will be available once the Emporium re-opens, as I have a desire to get my paws on it as well. Perhaps Magister Nemo may consider selling it through Lulu...?

Originally Posted By: SouthCentralCop
Also, are there versions of the Satanic Bible / Rituals sold in the 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 measurments, (like the "Church of Satan" book, by Blanche Barton)?

I've never heard of such a thing. It might be easier to read during rituals, but other than that I see no reason for it.

#417410 - 04/01/10 01:40 PM Re: CoS Books [Re: BlackWater71]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
I don't wanna ruffle any feathers saying/typing this, but why not buy a blank book from borders and a quill pen (or any other pen) and make one for yourself?

#417421 - 04/01/10 02:51 PM Re: CoS Books [Re: BlackWater71]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I am sorry to say but Nemo's book: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN is no longer being offered. I PMd him a few days back asking when another copy would be available. He said "not anytime soon if ever." coopdevil

Oh and The Church of Satan Emporium is being sold to a Christian vendor as well.

#417435 - 04/01/10 05:03 PM I hate April Fool's Day here. [Re: Unknown]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
Some of you people will be spending the rest of the year just trying to get back out of the deep holes you've been digging for yourselves today.

I used to think you can tell a joke in public and people will get the joke.

Then I wrote "How To Lose Friends And Influence Nobody: A Satanist's Guide to Losing Personal Power" that is reproduced in The Fire From Within: Nemo on Satanism.

That was the most satirical piece I ever penned.

Then I was told by COS Central that I was getting fan mail from people who were taking it seriously!

Gad!

Since then, I do not tell jokes in public without HUGE DISCLAIMERS that explain to all those high-IQ types out there that THIS IS A JOKE.

Sheesh.

Well, this is not a joke.

I understand that the CoS Emporium will be back up and running soon.

Patience is a virtue.

Forum Stats
13256 Members
73 Forums
44493 Topics
407573 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold