Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#417750 - 04/04/10 09:21 AM Savior on a Stick?
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Today being easter and me being Evil, I have decided to start a new tradition. I will celebrate today for what it is. I am having a Zombie movie marathon. Starting off of course with George A. Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead'. I will Have my favorite shiskabobs 'savior on a stick', and Devilled eggs a.k.a. chicken abortions. Any new ideas for my new holiday are welcome.

#417751 - 04/04/10 09:59 AM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: S810]
Bobbi Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
I was just thinking about the origins of Easter and, how you guys deal with celebrating holidays such as these. Guess that anwsers my question.

#417753 - 04/04/10 10:23 AM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Bobbi]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Originally Posted By: Bobbi
how you guys

"You guys"?

This is not particularly good.

This is a message board whose sole purpose it is for Satanists to interact with other Satanists.

I'll assume that you do not consider yourself a Satanist.

While there is nothing stopping you from signing up for an account and lurking silently to read posts, thus far, your actual participation here is hitting all the wrong notes.

#417756 - 04/04/10 10:44 AM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: S810]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Originally Posted By: S810
Today being easter and me being Evil, I have decided to start a new tradition. I will celebrate today for what it is. I am having a Zombie movie marathon. Starting off of course with George A. Romero's 'Night of the Living Dead'. I will Have my favorite shiskabobs 'savior on a stick', and Devilled eggs a.k.a. chicken abortions. Any new ideas for my new holiday are welcome.

Chocolate?

I mean, you could give it a disgusting name if that makes you feel better...but chocolate usually works. I dunno. I like it anyways.

#417757 - 04/04/10 10:54 AM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: TheDegenerate]
S810 Offline

I think most of Ishtar sunday is already in good standing with my tastes. http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/tracts/tract1.html
I found this little gem which is actually very accurate. Excuse the fact that it is written with a christian slant, otherwise enjoy.

#417765 - 04/04/10 01:25 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Quaark]
Bobbi Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: Daark
how you guys

"You guys"?

This is a message board whose sole purpose it is for Satanists to interact with other Satanists.

While there is nothing stopping you from signing up for an account and lurking silently to read posts, thus far, your actual participation here is hitting all the wrong notes.

Sorry if the phrase "you guys" was offensive in any way. I was just not expecting a group of people such as yourself to be so politically correct considering what I've read so far I am pretty sure your not. If your curious as to why I would join this particular website it was just plain curiousity. You see I've grown tired of the mainstreams way of judging me and, for some reason or another thought that maybe I had found a place where that did'nt happen but I am starting to think that may not be the case. Excuse my simple error. Happy Easter.

#417767 - 04/04/10 02:05 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: S810]
Branwyn Offline

Loc: Montana, USA
If you wanted to take a break from the zombie movies, The Life of Brian seems like an appropriate addition.

~Branwyn

-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

#417771 - 04/04/10 04:05 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Bobbi]
Iscariot Offline

Loc: United States
Sorry if the phrase "you guys" was offensive in any way.

(Note: I'm not speaking for Reverend Daark or anyone else but myself.)

I don't take it as offensive, just revealing. An individual coming to a Satanic Forum, not seeming to be actually interested in the philosophy, and is just here to observe, out of curiosity, and figure out how "those satanic weirdos do stuff" seems to lack respect for Satanism and those individuals who identify with it...

Kinda makes me wanna look up from my petri dish and give a big ol' middle finger to the scientist staring down at me though her microscope. coopdevil

#417773 - 04/04/10 04:23 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Bobbi]
John Prophet Offline

CoS Member

Loc: My suburban lair
You see I've grown tired of the mainstreams way of judging me and, for some reason or another thought that maybe I had found a place where that did'nt happen but I am starting to think that may not be the case.

The ability to judge things (especially other people) is a very important element of Satanism. It means that you have standards. And despite the egalitarian attitude coming from many people in society, standards are a very good thing.

The word “Satan” means “accuser”, after all. coopdevil

#417779 - 04/04/10 05:04 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Bobbi]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:
You see I've grown tired of the mainstreams way of judging me and, for some reason or another thought that maybe I had found a place where that did'nt happen but I am starting to think that may not be the case.

Satanists have NEW and UNIQUE ways of judging you!

#417780 - 04/04/10 05:21 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Quaark]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
Your knack for symbolism is delicious. I loved the way you put that, "all the wrong notes"

You know what I'm talking about, re: harmony, resonance, ect.

I don't think the person who posted that statement understand that Satanists do not subscribe to "group-think"

Generalizing Satanists as any one type demonstrates a lack of knowledge and understand of it's principles.

#417781 - 04/04/10 05:46 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: S810]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New Jersey
I have decided to start a new tradition. I will celebrate today for what it is. I am having a Zombie movie marathon.

You know, this web meme is pretty popular!

Zombie Jesus

Zombie Jesus is back

Zombie Jesus Day

Zombie Jesus - Uncyclopedia

Zombie Jesus T-Shirts

#417785 - 04/04/10 07:27 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Machismo]
S810 Offline

Wow! I didn't realize what a Zombie Christ Superstar he was. LOL.. I liked the Zombie Jesus T's the most Reality Principal, and of course who could forget the awesome 'last supper' Zombie rendition on the Uncyclopedia page. Nice, thank you for the links, Sir.

#417787 - 04/04/10 08:12 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: Bobbi]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Daark
how you guys

"You guys"?

Sorry if the phrase "you guys" was offensive in any way. I was just not expecting a group of people such as yourself to be so politically correct considering what I've read so far I am pretty sure your not. If your curious as to why I would join this particular website it was just plain curiousity. You see I've grown tired of the mainstreams way of judging me and, for some reason or another thought that maybe I had found a place where that did'nt happen but I am starting to think that may not be the case. Excuse my simple error. Happy Easter.

Considering the amount of time some people in Satanism devote to feeding the curiosity of the curious, I don't think your presence or your statement was a social error but as was said this is a forum for Satanists to interact and I'm sure most would like to keep it that way.

Personally, I would encourage you to read on and absorb what you can without being intrusive. The old Satanism 101 forums were good for Satanist to non-Satanist interaction, unfortunately they're dead now.

I'm not a mod and this isn't my website.

Just my own opinion.

Best wishes

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#417788 - 04/04/10 08:17 PM Re: Savior on a Stick? [Re: S810]
SpeshulK Offline

Loc: UT

Well, since chickens lay eggs naturally wouldn't it be more of a chicken period than an abortion? :P

While I may not personally identify with the holiday much I do enjoy biting the heads off chocolate bunnies, so I can still get some fun out of the mainstream elements of the holiday.

On a personal level I'll probably gorge on more candy and maybe sit down and watch a movie. I just got The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and I've been itching to sit down and watch it.

Oh, and homework. College never rests, and so apparently neither do I.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405796 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements