Topic Options
#418192 - 04/09/10 06:42 AM My introduction
JAlexander Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Hello to all,

My name is James and I知 from Australia. I am currently a university student studying graphic design. I have opted to do distant education so I can study at home. I learn and achieve more when I知 unaccompanied. My other interests include Photography, creating CGI graphics (using 3Ds Max,) and illustration.

About a year or so ago, I stumbled upon The Church of Satan website and I was highly impressed. I didn稚 think there was an organization that either appealed or related to me and my way of thinking. I ordered a copy of The Satanic Bible and have considered myself a Satanist ever since. As of yet, I知 not a member of The Church of Satan. My reasoning for not joining yet is that before I join I want some worthwhile achievements credited to my name.

With that out of the way, I hope to communicate with interesting and unique individuals and gain and share knowledge.

#418193 - 04/09/10 06:48 AM Re: My introduction [Re: JAlexander]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Nice little introduction!

Welcome to the forums.

#418198 - 04/09/10 07:11 AM Re: My introduction [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
JAlexander Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Thank you...

#418216 - 04/09/10 12:56 PM Re: My introduction [Re: JAlexander]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Short and to the point. Welcome to LttD! Good luck in your studies.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ワbersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#418336 - 04/11/10 04:35 AM Re: My introduction [Re: JAlexander]
Midnight Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Western Australia, Australia
Hi James, welcome. I had never heard of anything satanic before l found the Church of Satan. After reading everything on the Church of Satan website and reading The Satanic Bible l was blown away. I used to think that l was a one-off freak who had a wierd way of thinking about things because l didn't think like my friends or my family did, they always said l had 'wierd ideas'.

It's nice to hear of someone else from Victoria. I grew up in Melbourne but moved to Warrnambool to study and then met my husband who was a dairyfarmer.

Enjoy your time here, it is a great experience. jack

Hail Satan!
Midnight

Forum Stats
13309 Members
73 Forums
44546 Topics
407992 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold