Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#419506 - 04/24/10 01:24 AM The Introduction of Novapain
Novapain Offline

Loc: Afghanistan The Theme Park
Greetings and Hail Satan,

I am turning 27 and currently deployed to Afghanistan on deployment. I am a United States Marine and am open about
being a Satanist as it is displayed on my dog tags. My tattoos
are also satanic in that I have the Alchemy symbol for brimstone tattooed on my shoulders, the Inverted cross down the center of my chest done in biomechanical style with a baphomet pentegram in the center of it. On my right arm is
a Tattoo that is in similar liking to the cover of the "satanic Scriptures" by Peter H. Gilmore. I have read the black flame and I have read all except for the "Satanic Witch" which I'm doing now.

These things are fine and dandy but Satanism is something I believe must be of personal action and it's philosophy put in motion. I believe that I do that in enjoying life in the present tense and in pursuing my goals in that their accomplishments will fulfill my ego.

I look forward to future posts and insights and I will be putting in for my red card on my Birthday in order to celebrate the occasion.

H.S.!
H.T.!

-Novapain

#419519 - 04/24/10 09:57 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
S810 Offline

Loc: northwest
Another soldier. I don't say this often enough, but thank you and to all our service personel for that matter, for the job that you all do. And of course welcome.

#419529 - 04/24/10 06:21 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
ROA Offline

Loc: Ohio
Originally Posted By: Novapain
H.S! H.T.!

This might come off as being noobish, but what exactly does H.T.! mean? Obviously H.S. is Hail Satan but what are you referring to with T? I have only come across this statement recently, and I think this is only the second time Ive seen it.

#419531 - 04/24/10 07:02 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: ROA]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
Hail Terminator...?

#419554 - 04/25/10 08:57 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: M.D. Roche]
Novapain Offline

Hmmm I would surely love to give you the answer but that would take the fun out of it for the both of us really .....however to give you a tastes of what I'm reffering to; in the Satanic Bible the are many names for what we consider to be "Satan" through out the ages. I will leave that up to you to ponder which name I named as surely we all enjoy a good game:)

#419557 - 04/25/10 09:24 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
S810 Offline

Tupac?

#419561 - 04/25/10 11:08 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: S810]
Skjalandir Offline

Loc: England
I think you've confused Satan with sub-human scum.

Welcome to the board Novapain. I thought your thread was going to be about some fancy new aspirin. You live you learn.
Frighten everybody shitless
- Ian Dury

#419563 - 04/25/10 12:13 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Skjalandir]
Novapain Offline

Nova is a bright light
LigLht is associated with truth
Combine that with pain
you'd have the painful truth
Hence the tittle NOVAPAIN It is the word I give in honor of Painful revelation and sometimes realizing that the answers were there all along.

In the Drug sense Novacaine numbs pain. In todays culture with stupid humans they seem to not reach for what causes pain to cease but that which causes further suffering. Novapain is quite the opposite in being a painkiller. It is the Ugly truth which is the cure that will "reanimate" humanity with perhaps more sucess than Dr. Herbert West "Reanimator" in that Zombies are not much different from ordinary people you meet daily.

Ultimately it's a dualistic Alias but I'm sorry to inform you there hasn't been any updates in Asprin technology for a long time smile

#419568 - 04/25/10 01:26 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
CBKS Offline

CoS Member

Loc: D/FW Texas
Good to see you on the LttD forum Novapain. smile

Quote:
Hmmm I would surely love to give you the answer but that would take the fun out of it for the both of us really .....however to give you a tastes of what I'm reffering to; in the Satanic Bible the are many names for what we consider to be "Satan" through out the ages. I will leave that up to you to ponder which name I named as surely we all enjoy a good game:)

*raises hand* I know the answer... wink

#419579 - 04/25/10 02:49 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: ROA]
uranium Offline

Originally Posted By: ROA
Originally Posted By: Novapain
H.S! H.T.!

This might come off as being noobish, but what exactly does H.T.! mean? Obviously H.S. is Hail Satan but what are you referring to with T? I have only come across this statement recently, and I think this is only the second time Ive seen it.

"Hekal Tiamat!"

#419608 - 04/26/10 12:12 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: uranium]
Novapain Offline

If you cant tell by my picture that certainly made me smile and.....yes...I certainly giggled:)

#419781 - 04/27/10 05:14 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
I'mPerfecting Offline

Loc: Florida
You have quite the captivating personality, Welcome.
I look forward to reading more of your post.

I have a lot of respect for our military and the job they do for us all.
If you don't mind my asking. How long have you been deployed?

And my guess based on your explanation of your name is..
Hail Thoth, or
Hunting Terrorist?

I do love games. grin

Edited by I'mPerfecting (04/27/10 05:15 PM)

#419879 - 04/28/10 06:09 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: I'mPerfecting]
Alaister Murdoch Offline

Greetings Novapain!
I hope you enjoy your time here. I am going to boot camp in a few weeks now, so as you can imagine I was glad to see a someone on here in the Corps. Anyway, I look forward to conversing with you. Hail Satan!

"If you desire peace of soul and happiness, believe! if you want to be a disciple of truth, search!" - Nietzsche

#419889 - 04/28/10 08:35 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Skjalandir]
S810 Offline

You mean Tupac? Sub-Human scum? Tupac is an Aztec God, not a rapper. And truthfully what I know about Tupac, he wasn't all that bad. Not to warrant a sub-human scum title, just my opinion.

#419890 - 04/28/10 08:51 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: S810]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
Originally Posted By: S810
And truthfully what I know about Tupac, he wasn't all that bad. Not to warrant a sub-human scum title, just my opinion.

Think again.

Just another hip hop gang banging Untermensch, as far as I'm concerned. Good riddance.

#419899 - 04/28/10 09:49 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: M.D. Roche]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Wouldn't the fact that he was shot, amongst other places, in the groin, make him One Pac?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#419906 - 04/28/10 11:42 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
Spelled Moon
Unregistered

Welcome, Novapain.

Good to see you in here. smile

#419908 - 04/28/10 11:52 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Welcome to the board Novapain!

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#420265 - 05/03/10 08:36 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: M.D. Roche]
Novapain Offline

Sean Connery "Hekal Tiamat!" was actually the correct answer. Uranium and CBKS you may have your cookie now. See me next time on either the 1st and the 15th where I'll play "the price aint right" as I look at my monthly Leave and Earning Statement.

To my young fellow who's about to depart to boot camp I do say you get your moneys worth out of it being you only do it once. Having been through Army Bootcamp in 2001 and Marine Bootcamp in 2006 I have a few recommendations.

1) Be the first recruit to get up from the table in the mess hall and come back back with two large ice cream cones. You will ensure your popularity as others say "what a great idea". Later either immediately or in the evening I guarantee you will be tasting your icecream again but it wont be cold like it was when it went down the first time.

2) Drink lots of Milk before the Gas Chamber. This will clog your nose up and most likely with make others puke and or shit themselves.

3) Have your parents, wife, or girlfriend......or boyfriend *super!* send you lots of goodies to snack on. I can ensure you that you'll get to eat.....if not taste all of what was sent to you in one shape or another. If you're doing a fantastic job and have became a Favorite of your Drill instructor on a First name basis you will have seconds for sure when they come up again

4) If in Marine Bootcamp use individualised words like "I" in that your DI will actually talk nicer to you. smile

5) Do volunteer for Everything such things have landed me fantastic jobs from KP duty to scrubbing skidmarks off the road

6) Do get the bottom bunk.....however make sure Recruit on top is not a traumatised bed wetter.......yes 1/4th of recruits these days are Peebodies.

and lastly you will have quite and experience going to Marine bootcamp with a Hangover after polishing off a gallon of seagrams seven.....needless to say good times you'll surely remember and if you follow any of my advice I guarantee you'll be the strongest man in your platoon:) Best of luck

#420267 - 05/03/10 09:51 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Welcome, NovaPain.
A comment: If all your advise to Mooro is true... it has changed a HELL of a lot since 1969. devilchili

#420280 - 05/03/10 11:06 AM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: DCLXVI]
Novapain Offline

.........That was more of a "comon sense" test than advice. Kinda like when Arnold said in order to get so big and muscular he'd drink his own semen as the best source of protien. If anyone were to actually follow that advice they'd have quite a horrible time....but man they would be good at pushups!

#420317 - 05/03/10 03:17 PM Re: The Introduction of Novapain [Re: Novapain]
Alaister Murdoch Offline

Ahhhh you truly "made my day" Novapain! laugh I'm really looking forward to all the fun and the warm, fuzzy feelings I'll get durng IPT - which I'll try to earn AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

"If you desire peace of soul and happiness, believe! if you want to be a disciple of truth, search!" - Nietzsche

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
13308 Members
73 Forums
44541 Topics
407970 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold