Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#458829 - 08/24/11 12:03 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: TrojZyr]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
Has anyone asked him what his REAL question and/or opinion is? He clearly seems fixated on the subject, but I can't tell if he's grinding an axe, or getting all excited about ritual, or oscillating between the two.

It's nearly impossible to tell these days, especially on forums like Yahoo Answers. As I mentioned before, there's the whole "Poe's Law" in action. But it wasn't even a week ago that this guy had no clue what Satanism was about, that somebody else told him that it was non-theistic, and now suddenly he's quoting from the Satanic Bible. I'm guessing he just grabbed whatever illegal electronic copy he could find.

I suspect it's the same old game of "If I find a loophole that nobody answers, then I win!" You know, the compulsive debating type. Only this one is even more stupid, and on so many levels.

Users can, however, report questions for being "rants". coopdevil

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#467703 - 01/09/12 11:44 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Bill_M]
thorn9 Offline

I see why there is thread about this! I recently started to check out the religious section of Yahoo Answers and Satanism is brought up a lot and there is only one or two real Satanists that seem to give answers sometimes. The rest of the answers are from a bunch of goofs from that silly J.O.S cult giving long answers and links to their brand of so-called Satanism and saying that LaVayan Satanists are not the real thing and how we are atheists acting like clowns and insulting the Lord and Master and all kind of other crap. And saying that we will regret this soon and on and on.

If the people asking serious questions about Satanism are dumb enough to believe all the answers they get as being true then they get what they deserve I guess, but wow.

#467737 - 01/10/12 04:18 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Bill_M]
ganjafarmer Offline

how can i have some members who are near me,im from zimbabwe,please help....stil new

#467994 - 01/14/12 11:17 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: TECHNO]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: TECHNO
I've seen it mentioned as a joke a few times but I reckon a universally recognised sarcasm font would save people from many a frustrastion headache.

I downloaded the thing shown in the post following yours. By typing it in a post as described (thus &#57345;) it shows as I am typing. But, when I post it, you see what shows up online.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12096 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405464 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements