Topic Options
#42058 - 05/27/04 08:54 PM The new guy has questions....
Dreizehn Offline

Loc: camp pendleton, california
Not to seem like an idiot to some people but I have some very simple questions that I can't find answers to. One) Where could I find an actual copy of the satanic bible(I have the companion guide but that was hard to find)? two)How can I tell a real satanist from the proclaimers of such when they really can't show me their membership card? Three) Is the septagram in anyway related to satanism as it has enochian origins?
Only there is shadow under this red rock, (Come in under the shadow of this red rock), and I will show you something different from either your shadow at morning striding behind you or your shadow at evening rising to meet you; I will show you fear in a handful of dust

#42059 - 05/27/04 09:13 PM Re: The new guy has questions.... [Re: Dreizehn]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
You are stationed at Camp Pendleton. I have been there many times and I know for a fact it is surrounded by major cities. Go out into Carlsbad or Oceanside and find a Barnes and Nobles. You will find it if you look in the new age section.

You have obviously not read everything on the CoS website. Go here.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#42060 - 05/27/04 09:16 PM Re: The new guy has questions.... [Re: Dreizehn]
L. Kabron Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Quote:

Not to seem like an idiot to some people but I have some very simple questions that I can't find answers to. One) Where could I find an actual copy of the satanic bible(I have the companion guide but that was hard to find)?

The Emporium, sheesh... Get with the program, guy.

http://www.myspace.com/lkabron

#42061 - 05/27/04 09:18 PM Re: The new guy has questions.... [Re: Dreizehn]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
1. The Satanic Bible is available in most chain bookstores, i.e. Barnes and Noble, Borders, and Waldenbooks, in the occult/new age section. If you can't find it there you can ask them to order it for you. It can also be purchased online at Amazon.com or the CoS Emporium.
2. True Satanists are people who agree with and follow what is written in the Satanic Bible. The red card isn't what makes you a Satanist.
3. The Enochian keys are only included in TSB as a sort of ornament to rituals. The actual philosophy of Satanism has nothing to do with Enochian magic.

Edited by Dementagram (05/27/04 09:41 PM)

#42062 - 05/27/04 10:19 PM Re: The new guy has questions.... [Re: Dreizehn]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 115°49'00"W 37°14'00"N
Here's a hint: we like people that make efforts of their own before asking questions. If you found your way to this messageboard, then you can certainly type "Satanic Bible" into Google.com or Amazon.com.

See, this is something I personally get really, really annoyed with.

Satanism = the religion of SELF.

#42063 - 05/27/04 11:37 PM Re: The new guy has questions.... [Re: Dreizehn]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

Not to seem like an idiot to some people but I have some very simple questions that I can't find answers to.

Try here.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#42064 - 05/28/04 10:40 AM The questions.... [Re: SilverHammer]
Knight_Lore Offline

Loc: UK.
Quote:

True Satanists are people who agree with and follow what is written in the Satanic Bible. The red card isn't what makes you a Satanist.

I think a lot of people feel MORE Satanic when they get the wee crimson card drop through the mailbox. Which is kind of sad, really...

Quote:

The Enochian keys are only included in TSB as a sort of ornament to rituals. The actual philosophy of Satanism has nothing to do with Enochian magic.

This is exactly my own thoughts on the SB. Superbly well put Sir.

"The events of Brave New World are all too likely to come true..." Aldous Huxley.

#42065 - 05/28/04 06:09 PM Re: The new guy has questions.... [Re: Dreizehn]
calgarysatanic Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary Alberta Canada
Good evening,

Walk to your local bookstore (Chapters/Indigo etc.) or look online.

Pay about $7.

Read

Your questions will answer themselves.

-Percy Spencer

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406128 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements