Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#420273 - 05/03/10 12:52 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: DCLXVI]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: DCLXVI
She questioned the motives of the responer, but still chose it as the best answer?!?!?

Maybe she thought, that Captain gave her the right spell, she changed her mind and didn't want to become a mermaid anymore. wink

Quote:
I don't know if this person was trying to make me kill myself,
Because I know there is alot [sic] more to life then [sic] war and hate. I want to escape fromit [sic] all.

She didn't realize, that the responder was giving her a clue how to make it happen. smile
One has to love that logic. grin

#420277 - 05/03/10 12:58 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Spelled Moon]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Spelled Moon
One has to love that logic. grin

More of the herd "mentality", huh?

#420281 - 05/03/10 01:07 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: DCLXVI]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

More of the herd "mentality", huh?

Yes; the other name for the same way meant expression. wink
Depends, which degree of (im)politeness you choose. smile

#420358 - 05/03/10 09:31 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Spelled Moon]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I am totally polite with but two members of the herd religion. My daughter and her husband. The rest, well the rest can go suck an egg as far as I'm concerned.

#420397 - 05/04/10 06:08 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: DCLXVI]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

I am totally polite with but two members of the herd religion. My daughter and her husband. The rest, well the rest can go suck an egg as far as I'm concerned.

grin
It was in no way a critique from me.

As for Yahoo! Answers, here's another pearl. wink

#420455 - 05/04/10 09:44 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Spelled Moon]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Let's just hope the person asking such a question follows through with the advice.

#420506 - 05/05/10 08:42 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Spelled Moon]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: Spelled Moon

grin
It was in no way a critique from me.

As for Yahoo! Answers, here's another pearl. wink

laugh It looks like the questioner has step one down pat!

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#420624 - 05/07/10 02:08 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York

Back in the good old days, ferrets and other small furry, critters (Yosemite Sam would call them varmints) only carried rabies and possibly a few other minor diseases. Now it looks like they’ve whipped out the big guns. AIDS carrying ferrets are hiding under every rock, behind every tree and possibly in your grandparents basement. Please beware of the ferret menace they will be our down fall, if the chihuahuas don’t get us first.

#420626 - 05/07/10 02:15 PM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: M.D. Roche]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: M.D. Roche
Please beware of the ferret menace they will be our down fall, if the chihuahuas don’t get us first.

Or rabbits. smile

#420691 - 05/08/10 12:15 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: M.D. Roche]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Here are a few Satanism-unrelated ones I've answered:

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#420696 - 05/08/10 01:43 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Bill_M]
M. M. Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: New York City
Very witty responses! Thoroughly amusing.

Regarding the general issue of Satanism-related discussions on the Internet: I just caught myself paying a bit too much attention to a mildly disgruntled Church of Satan member on YouTube. He says he's been a member for 15 years, but has issues with certain aspects of the Church of Satan, all of which I find to be very misguided. Seeing that he had nearly 10,000 views for a particular video, I made a couple of comments to clear up inaccuracies.

All of this only took a few minutes of my time, but I have learned through other videos that this guy just doesn't get it. Needless to say, his viewers are usually much worse.

I usually leave these types alone, but thought that this member, who does say some of the right things, might be worth a brief exchange. As it turns out, he's just a rare type of Intellectual Black Hole.

I've learned my lesson from this rare attempt to share the facts where they're not exactly welcome.

At this point, most of the people who need to know the truth already know it. I'm glad that we have a Priesthood that takes time to handle any worthwhile issues.

I'm also glad that you're having fun with these dim bulbs. Thanks for sharing those funny exchanges, and for bringing up this topic to begin with. It's all too relevant!

Edited by M. M. (05/08/10 01:52 AM)

“When Satan offers the brimming cup of life and happiness, in all this world of fasting mankind, is there one being of sanity strong enough, where sanity is so rare, to receive all this without giddiness, without intoxication, without a risk of losing self control?” -Jules Michelet

#420697 - 05/08/10 01:49 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: M. M.]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Originally Posted By: M.M.
a mildly disgruntled Church of Satan member on YouTube. He says he's been a member for 15 years, but has issues with certain aspects of the Church of Satan, all of which I find to be very misguided.

I don't get the idea of a "mildly disgruntled Church of Satan member". If being a CoS member isn't pleasurable, why be one? If they have issues worth complaining about, why subject themselves to it at all? Even if they're not misguided, even if every gripe is legit, why bother unless the good outweighs the bad?

I hate that the CoS has such people in it, I'm leaving. frown

#420713 - 05/08/10 05:19 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: M. M.]
Spelled Moon Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: M. M.
Very witty responses! Thoroughly amusing.

I second that. smile

And especially the third screenshot was amusing.

Though, how is it said in English? In Slovakia, we say "laughter through tears" (relating to raised Yahoo! question, in this case).

Still, it's laughter. wink

#420728 - 05/08/10 08:50 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: Bill_M]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Bill_M

Another explanation is that humankind just didn't take that left turn at Albuquerque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU

it appears that there is one road less traveled smile

#421279 - 05/15/10 03:00 AM Re: Answering "Satinism" questions on Yahoo! Answers [Re: verszou]
Cryptodelic Offline

Loc: Seattle
"Though, how is it said in English? In Slovakia, we say "laughter through tears"

I (we) (they) laughed until (to the point of) they cried (wept)

P.S. I love your kitten of eternal joy.

L P S Clock: 10:30

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements