Topic Options
#421463 - 05/17/10 05:27 PM satanists outside CoS
Ymar Offline

Hello. As you can see I am new here, and probably not going to stay here for long as your ideals don't fit my mind which is lazy and opportunistic and which cares little about its own existence. But I have one question out of curiosity.

According to my perception, your preaching (of which I took only a glance so don't get too much pissed off if I show any ignorance) is not genuinely yours, that is - LaVeyan. I mean that I know and heard of many persons who say things that you say not mentioning satan. I'm eager to learn what you call them in your discussions and what you think about them. Do you sometimes call them satanists? Or parhaps you claim to be the only ones who possess this wisdom? Please note that I'm not implying these are the only possibilities.

Another question is about those who call themselves or are called satanists by others and are not part of your church (whose strict definition I don't actually know and don't really need to learn). What are your thoughts about this usage of the term?
Greetings from rainy Warsaw, Poland

Edited by Ymar (05/17/10 05:30 PM)

#421466 - 05/17/10 06:04 PM Re: satanists outside CoS [Re: Ymar]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Since you do not care about your own existence, neither do we.

Bye.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406073 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements