Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#424070 - 06/16/10 11:06 AM I'm back from getting my life in motion
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Greetings everyone! I'm feeling great today! I would like to share with you about what's been going on.

I have been stepping up my activities because I have taken an interest in the law enforcement and Marine Corps Reserve.

I have come a long way from what I have started off at. I have a medical evaluation on my ankle (which was a congenital talipes equinovarus or 'club foot' when I was born), a written test, and my ASVAB test after all of that.

My ankle is quite unique. Because of the surgeon, my ankle has no significant awkward curve that many 'club foot' people have. He has straightened it out. He said that when I grow up, I should be able to go into the military. We'll see.

I have already had a psychiatric test done this past May to erase "Asperger Syndrome" from my records. The psychiatrist said I was normal. There is no way I have it. (Asperger Syndrome is a disqualifying condition in the eyes of the military). I was evaluated back in '96 I think. It's a long story so I won't reveal such a personal section of my life. I'll just put it this way; I went through alot as a kid. A psychiatrist can think you have this or that and it will be on your records as far as I can tell.

What I'm trying to do is to erase all of the records I have that could disqualify me, correct my high school diploma (long story but for short, a single test screwed up everything and I didn't have a 'regular' diploma), and go in without any possibility of disqualification. My plan is working so far. smile

I have a test to do for the Memphis Police Department on June 26. I'm sure I'll make it because I have been working out since almost a month ago. I run for twenty minutes, do pushups, pullups, etc by using my body weight only. I never use machines and I consume all of the neccessary vitamins and minerals.

There is this workout my trainer gave me and I have to tell you; it's a very challenging workout method for some of you who workout regularly! It knocks your body for a loop!

My trainer was a US Army Special Forces in the National Guard. Afterwards, he went to active duty and became a Ranger. After serving as a Ranger, he became a Drill Instructor. He has ten years of combat experience, level 4 combative expert (the highest level), US Army black belt hand-to-hand combat expert, Sniper expert, Parachutist, the whole nine yards. He's the perfect candidate for my training wouldn't you say? He's about to go into the Army Reserves after being evaluated for PTSD.

"The Pyramid" is what it's called. It was developed by a Navy SEAL. I saw it on a workout sheet I got with my new 'PerfectPullup' bar. You work your way up from level 1 to level 10, then back down from level 9 to level 1 again. Here's the table;

Level 1 is one pull up, 2 pushups, 3 situps, then rest for 30 - 60 seconds.

Level 2 is 2 pullups, 4 pushups, 6 situps, then rest.

Level 3 is 3 pullups, 6 pushups, 9 situps, then rest.

All the way to Level 10. You can see where you are on the level by how many pullups you do. If you hit 10 pullups, 20 pushups, 30 situps, then you're at Level 10 and then start doing 9, then 8, then 7 until you do level 1 again.

I got to level 6 and back down. It was very painful! laugh

I did 42 pullups, 96 pushups (plus 20 pushups during warmup and cool down sessions altogether), and 90 situps.

That's it for my update. I am very proud of where I'm at so far! Let me know what you think about the workout. Be sure to stretch and warmup those muscles first though. Stretch them out again after the session.

After my medical evaluation, I would like to let you know my progress if that is OK...?

Please tell me, are you having a good day as well?

Hail Satan!

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#424073 - 06/16/10 12:23 PM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
Lust Offline

"I have been stepping up my activities because I have taken an interest in the law enforcement and Marine Corps Reserve."

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?" -- Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Have fun and best of luck!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#424103 - 06/16/10 07:56 PM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: Lust]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
"I have been stepping up my activities because I have taken an interest in the law enforcement and Marine Corps Reserve."

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?" -- Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Have fun and best of luck!

Lol Thanks! I aim to be the best out there. I don't want to be some regular Marine dork pushing pencils or something like that. I want to be looked upon for orders, advice, and how-to's on everything combat related. Including all types of weapons and vehicles. My personal favorite is the Infantry. I would like to be a rifle expert not to mention the knowledge on how to survive through the worst parts of war.

Having a calm and level-headed attitude and a warrior's nature is what I focus on having when or if I get into a huge all out firefight. As an example, kind of like #47 as witnessed in the movie Hitman.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

#424122 - 06/17/10 04:52 AM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
Cryptodelic Offline

Loc: Seattle
Congratulations!

A few tips...

What you are performing are called "ladders", and are quite effective.

http://www.cbass.com/Pavel%27sLadders.htm

Also, be sure to warm up a bit, but don't stretch out BEFORE a workout, only after.
http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/325/7362/468

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/active/7594484/Stretching-before-exercise-is-counter-productive.html

Edited by Cryptodelic (06/17/10 04:53 AM)

L P S Clock: 10:30

#424124 - 06/17/10 05:19 AM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: LordOfDarkness
I have a test to do for the Memphis Police Department on June 26. I'm sure I'll make it because I have been working out since almost a month ago. I run for twenty minutes, do pushups, pullups, etc by using my body weight only. I never use machines and I consume all of the neccessary vitamins and minerals.

Let us know how it goes. Your progress in all of this is inspirational! I wish you well.

#424205 - 06/17/10 11:49 PM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: Machismo]
I'mPerfecting Offline

Loc: Florida
You seem to have put a lot of effort in to enlisting, I wish you the best, may it pay off for you.

I'd love to know how you scored on the ASVAB.

Have fun storming the castle. wink

HS

#424278 - 06/18/10 06:05 PM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Thank you so much for the advice and kind words guys!

I am glad I have your appraisal. Cryptodelic, Thank you for sending me those links. I never knew it would be a hindering thing to stretch before workouts. I always wondered why I never got anywhere as far as fitness goes.

A minor update thus far;

Just yesterday, I realized that I have done "The Pyramid" workout method the incorrect way. Instead of maxing out on a level then start at the level below it, I needed to start with the level I maxed out at first before going back down. This adds more challenge and more effectiveness.

I maxed out at level 7 yesterday. My total was 56 Pullups, 127 Pushups, and 144 Situps. There were some situps I wasn't able to complete so I took off 8 situps that was unaccounted for.

I'll stay at this level until I max out and go back down with a grand total of 56 Pullups, 127 Pushups, and 152 Situps.

If I get to level 10 and from level 10 to level 1, I would have done 110 Pullups, 220 Pushups, and 330 Situps. That's my goal.

My doctor's appointment for my ankle evaluation is on Monday.

Wish me luck! laugh

This is how Satanism works for me.

Hail Satan!

#424338 - 06/19/10 03:17 PM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
Liberterius Offline

Best of luck in your career!

That's a great workout by the way, I plan on trying it out when I can get down to the gym next week. smile
(I don't have a pullup bar in my house)

#424500 - 06/21/10 02:10 AM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: Liberterius]
ArtAche86 Offline

Loc: Cthulhu's Bowels,Kentucky
I have one brother already in the service,and a second to join.
I would join myself,but they frown on 2 inch gauges (or as they're called by the local Kentuckians "corks"),and tattoos.
Best of luck.But mostly,best of will.

Edited by ArtAche86 (06/21/10 12:51 PM)

#424504 - 06/21/10 04:21 AM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
Alaister Murdoch Offline

I wish you the best in your endeavour and with Physical Fitness!
HS!

"If you desire peace of soul and happiness, believe! if you want to be a disciple of truth, search!" - Nietzsche

#424661 - 06/22/10 08:55 PM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: Alaister Murdoch]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Thank you guys!

I said I would give an update, so my word shall be my bond.

As of June 21 at around 9:45 AM, I have been deemed "Fit For Duty" by the medical doctor who evaluated my ankle along with his colleague who is an ankle/foot surgeon. They took x-rays, and watched me walk. I have come a long way! These previous complications have been on my record for almost 23 years up to my birth.

Today, I have done The Perfect Pyramid again. I forgot to add "perfect" to it until I saw it labeled on the chart.

My pullups were 65, my pushups were 145, and my Situps were 189.

I had made it to Level 10! However, right after that, I got a little sick. After I gathered myself back and cooled my body, I was pouring out sweat to the point that it was rolling down in streams and dripping from me.

I did the Level 10 again, then most of Level 9 until my trainer said I should stop because I looked like I was about to pass out.

So we stopped and I did a 15 minute walk around the block.

I am proud to give all of you this update as I am almost complete with The Perfect Pyramid.

My plan is working thus far still!

Hail Satan!

#424685 - 06/23/10 04:47 AM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

As of June 21 at around 9:45 AM, I have been deemed "Fit For Duty" by the medical doctor who evaluated my ankle along with his colleague who is an ankle/foot surgeon. They took x-rays, and watched me walk. I have come a long way!

Excellent. I wish you continued forward progress and the ultimate fulfillment of all your goals. Please continue to keep us posted.

Quote:

My pullups were 65, my pushups were 145, and my Situps were 189.

If that means you do 65 pull ups then you are well beyond me and I salute you.

Quote:

I was pouring out sweat to the point that it was rolling down in streams and dripping from me.

That's every cardio-kickboxing class for yours truly. jack

#424700 - 06/23/10 08:30 AM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: Machismo]
LukeS Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
As of June 21 at around 9:45 AM, I have been deemed "Fit For Duty" by the medical doctor who evaluated my ankle along with his colleague who is an ankle/foot surgeon.

Congrats! You are one step closer to accomplishing your goal.

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - 'Animal House'
"You can't fix stupid." - Ron White
"Despite the obvious abundance of sunshine, fresh air and healthful living, blind men seldom join nudist camps." - Anton Lavey, 'The Devil's Notebook'

#424702 - 06/23/10 11:03 AM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: Machismo]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

I was pouring out sweat to the point that it was rolling down in streams and dripping from me.

That's every cardio-kickboxing class for yours truly. jack

You do kickboxing? That's awsome! I once knew someone who was a kickboxer.

How do you progress? I don't know much about kickboxing except that it's boxing with a few kicks. laugh

Quote:
Congrats! You are one step closer to accomplishing your goal.

Thank you! I am so proud right now. I have to tell you, my trainer only made it to level 5 on The Perfect Pyramid while I made it to level 10 then level 10 again to part of level 9.

My trainer has been through alot in his Army career but I have to be honest. He had let himself go a little. He's going back in pretty soon.

#424748 - 06/23/10 05:20 PM Re: I'm back from getting my life in motion [Re: LordofDarkness]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

You do kickboxing? That's awsome! I once knew someone who was a kickboxer.

I go to a dojo four nights a week. Monday and Wednesday, it's cardio-kickboxing, which is a kind of "combat aerobics." Tuesday and Thursday, it's karate, with some Muay Thai and Small Circle Jujitsu thrown in. At my dojo, the cardio-kickboxing is designed to integrate with, and amplify, the karate class. There are no belts in cardio-kickboxing, but there are (of course) belts in karate, and the "combat aerobics" stengthen, toughen, and hone the body and mind of the karate student, thus helping the student to do well when testing for a belt, and also helping the student to look good on the mat, so that testing will be offered.

My dojo has been a boon to me on multiple levels. Much of my understanding of Satanism was hammered into me by a swift kick to the head! coopdevil

My views on discipline and persistent dedication are summed up beautifully by my dojo's motto, "A black belt is a white belt that never quits!"

Incidentally, in addition to the above, I do calisthenics every morning, seven days a week. I do twelve sets of the following:
1. Fifty jumping jacks
2. Sixty crunches
3. Fifty mountain-climbers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43883 Topics
404450 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements