Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#424375 - 06/19/10 09:58 PM HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions
Original Sly Offline

Loc: New Zealand
With the Emporium currently operating through Ebay, is there no way to obtain the official Sigil of Baphomet medallions done by Hells Kitchen Productions?

The official medallions were only available through the Emporium, and with that currently on hiatus, I'm sure the company who produced the medallions didn't disappear.

Is there any way to place medallions orders with HKP?

#424445 - 06/20/10 10:04 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Being that Hell's Kitchen Productions is owned by Magus Gilmore, why not inquire directly? I've ordered direct before with no problem.

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#424460 - 06/20/10 01:36 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Bloodfire]
Original Sly Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Thank you for the information! smile

#426004 - 07/08/10 12:01 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Loc: South O' Sydney
http://www.cosemporium.com/home.php?cat=7

HKP Baphomet Medallions are now available.

EDIT: Nevermind, the "Out of Stock" display is currently up on the items.

Edited by Maikeru (07/08/10 12:03 AM)

#426010 - 07/08/10 12:51 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

I highly doubt that the Baphomet medallions will stay out of stock.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#427050 - 07/20/10 02:06 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
All HKP Products (Medallions and The Black Flame) are now back in stock on the Emporium. I do apologize for the delay, I am just working really hard to rebuild the Emporium correctly again, which sadly takes time.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#427321 - 07/24/10 02:21 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]
Happy Birthday ATLAS666 Offline

Loc: Phil
Im from the Philippines, I ordered a Baphomet medallion on 07/23/10. May question is how many weeks before its arrive here in the Philippines? I've been waiting for that item to be instock & i will never let it go this time.

#427329 - 07/24/10 03:31 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

I'm not too sure if the currently stocked items are actually "STOCKED". As has been said on LTTD, the HKP Medallions are made to order. Expect a month minimum in my opinion.

#427339 - 07/24/10 09:05 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]

Thanks for the info Maikeru.

#427397 - 07/24/10 09:52 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
I ordered two in May 2009, before the reconstruction. It took 3 weeks to get mine in California. I'm not sure if it's changed since then, but that was pretty standard back then. Well worth the wait.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#427401 - 07/24/10 10:32 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Diwanna]

I ordered mine this 23rd of July & my order status still in "Queued" is this normal? & how many days my order status will change? Is anybody here place an order & have a Queued order status? cry

#427402 - 07/24/10 10:44 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
It's only been less than 24 hours, chill out.

#427994 - 07/31/10 11:49 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: M.D. Roche]

Now my order status is "complete" is that mean my item is shipped? Im so happy right now & I cant wait my medallion arrive.grin

#428005 - 07/31/10 01:56 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

My my, you're one eager little bunny rabbit aren't you.
Yes, my order has been completed as well. Looking forward to my new coloured Baphomet Medallions.

HS.

#429868 - 08/22/10 01:45 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Just wondering if anyone has received theirs, or heard anything from the Emporium regarding their order?
I've been marked as completed for three weeks and haven't been able to get in contact with the emporium at all.

#429895 - 08/22/10 08:42 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]

Me too Im still waiting my 1.75" Baphomet medallion for 3 weeks.

#429949 - 08/22/10 08:48 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

It's been almost 3 weeks for me as well. I could be wrong but my guess is that they send out a bunch at the same time. I've waited for 2 months before, so I'd just be patient...they'll arrive soon.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#430161 - 08/25/10 04:24 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Waya]
Laren Offline

Loc: Australia
I received mine a few days ago and it's absolutely superb! Shouldn't be too long, well worth the wait. wink

#430260 - 08/25/10 07:03 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Laren]

Sarah, when do you place your order?

#430285 - 08/27/10 11:02 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]

I got my medallion today & im wearing it now im gonna wear this everyday. The quality is excellent & the 1.75" size is perfect! The actual size is like the baphomet of the front cover of The Church of Satan by Magistra Barton.

Hail Satan!

#430347 - 08/27/10 10:48 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

The last two photos are excellent mate, anyone else would think they were photoshopped. To this day I am in awe at the beauty and incredible craftsmanship of the Medallions.

Alas still waiting on mine. I ordered four medallions in total; red and black on silver metal, red on black metal, green on black metal and the 1" black on silver. Hopefully they'll arrive this coming monday!

#430364 - 08/28/10 01:10 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]

The first two photos are dark because i cant get the sunlight directly to the book & medallion but the last two photos are taken from the window so you can see its actual beauty.

WOW! you ordered four medallions im planning to purchase the 1" black on silver... If your medallions arrive can you take a photo of it specially the 1" black on silver. Thanks

#431609 - 09/10/10 11:05 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Still haven't received or heard anything from the Emporium regarding my order.
Everyone else that placed their order over the past couple of months received their orders ok?
Normally I'd be the most patient guy under the sun, however one of the medallions I ordered is meant to be a birthday gift... to be given next weekend. eek

Cheers.

#431637 - 09/10/10 07:57 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]
Asmedious Offline

About a year or so ago I ordered the regular sized Baphomet medallion, and it took about a month to arrive.

A few months ago I ordered the one inch black Baphomet medallion and it took about three weeks to get here.

So if your order hasn’t arrived in a month or so then you might want to contact someone about it.

The quality of these two items is far superior to anything else that I have ordered from online or have seen in stores.

After getting the regular sized one, I found it to be just too large for my taste since my intent was to wear it regularly, at least for awhile.

The one inch size however is perfect for me. It’s small enough not to poke anyone’s eyes out, but just large enough to be noticeable if anyone cares to take a second to glance at it. It is something that I feel comfortable enough with to wear to work as a nurse, without feeling as I may be offending anyone’s “Sensibilities.” (Note: I do not work in a hospital, but a group home where my coworkers know me as a bit acentric so there is no real friction regarding my choices in jewelry or clothing. However if anyone from the outside was to visit and I believed that wearing the baphomet would cause them unease then I would put it inside of my shirt. I feel that’s basic consideration for my employer who doesn’t need any flack. I’m there to earn a living after all and not to make a personal statement.)

Just want to add that I am a male, and the one inch sigil is still suitable. I will enclose a picture sometime for those who might care to see what it looks like.

Edited by Asmedious (09/10/10 07:59 PM)

#431650 - 09/10/10 11:20 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

No worries.
Problem I'm having at the moment is that I can't seem to contact anyone at all.
I've contacted the emporium via the "Contact Us" page several times at one week intervals and no response.

But yeah I've seen a lot of people tossing up the idea of the one inch or the bigger one, I'll be uploading some pictures of reference as I ordered some more colorful medallions, I'd also be interested to see what the one inch one looks like on a person and/or referenced to something else.

Cheers.

#431863 - 09/12/10 11:16 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Order arrived this morning, had a bit of a laugh at the "Australia Customs" sticker stuck on the back to mark that the package had been opened and checked on coming into the country.

The small one inch medallion is perfect in size, I'll try and upload some pictures of reference when I get my camera going. I've found that the piece really only 'works' when wearing a small chain, as it looks best at clavicle (collar bone) height. The detail to such a discrete piece is simply amazing.

I ordered three full size medallions: red and black on silver metal, red on black metal and green on black metal. The detail is again... amazing. I was surprised to see that the black metal's 'blackness' has a more shinier tinge to it, so under some lights it doesn't seem black, but just like an ordinary metal. By no means a complaint, but an observation. I personally love the look.

#432254 - 09/16/10 11:57 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Alaister Murdoch Offline

I got my medallion today. I ordered the largest size of black with red. It looks excellent and is well worth the wait and the money.

"If you desire peace of soul and happiness, believe! if you want to be a disciple of truth, search!" - Nietzsche

#433226 - 09/27/10 01:14 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

Im still waiting my another 1.75" midnight black baphomet medallion that has been completed on 9/01/10.
And now i ordered again & this time the 1" black baphomet medallion & a midnight black baphomet pin that Im waiting to be instock for a month & i dont want to missed the black pin again. cool

#433312 - 09/27/10 02:45 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
I still have not yet had the cash to purchase a medallion from the Emporium. I'm pretty stoked about the quality, the craftsmanship. They look very, very nice.

Shit Lamar Says

#433707 - 09/30/10 09:19 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Sorry for the lack of a response, I am still working on the email system for the Emporium, it does not work quite right.

Orders to foreign countries do take a lot longer, mostly due to customs. For example, the average order to just canada can take up to three weeks to arrive (on occasion 4 or 5) and it is all due to the slow postal service and customs. Satanic items usually take longer to get through customs for some reason.

Another issue can be stock, sometimes I run out of stock and have to wait for a resupply shipment, this can delay orders for a week or two.

I do apologize for the delays but I do try hard to make sure everything arrives.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#435059 - 10/14/10 06:01 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

. im from philippines and i like to order one of the medallion. can any one tell how to post an order and any info regarding the mode of payment.

#435069 - 10/14/10 09:37 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

Hello cold317 go to this site www.cosemporium.com
Im from the Philippines too i pay my orders via paypal
Im still waiting my 2nd order that has been completed on 09/01 cry

My orders
1.75" midnight black baphomet medallion (EMP-41) - completed on 07/31 = received on 08/27
1.75" midnight black baphomet medallion (EMP-139) - completed on 09/01 = still waiting
midnight black baphomet lapel pin & 1" black baphomet medallion (EMP-202) - completed on 10/05 = waiting

Edited by LENNUJ (10/14/10 09:50 AM)

#435165 - 10/15/10 12:09 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

thanks LENNUJ, .. its a big help.

#435166 - 10/15/10 12:11 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

thanks LENNUJ, .. its a big help.

#435840 - 10/21/10 10:06 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

Im still waiting my medallion that has been completed on Sept. 1 why it take so long? My 1st order arrived 4 weeks after the completion but this 2nd order is a loooooooooong wait. mad

#435903 - 10/22/10 01:01 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

The Medallions run out of stock very quickly ... so I have to order new ones and that takes a little while to get them back in stock. The Medallions ship as soon as possible!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#435944 - 10/22/10 10:34 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

Thanks for the info Magister Frost Im hoping to get all my orders soon.

#436224 - 10/25/10 05:25 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Dark Solitude Offline

Loc: Indiana
I ordered mine a 1.75 medallion Black and Royal Purple, was exactly 7 days ago today and I got the quick shipping option or at least I think so as a $5 some thing extra. But I will admit I am very excited and awaiting with baited breath, these look so lovely and extremely well done. And by the pictures I seen in this thread...large and durable in appearance which I like my jewelry with a meaty look and with some actual weight. I am in the desolate miserable state of Indiana, so I am not sure when to expect it, though every day I look with giddy excitement. I am going to also get a 1" medallion as well some day down the road, some thing a little more reclusive and appropriate as I work normally in the Security field though...atm jobs are nearly non existent where I am and it is extremely irritating.

Atm a "Completed" is on my order status on CoS Emporium, ALSO...the "Contact Us" in the Emporium, I fill out everything and fill in the security numbers and hit send, but it states that I must contact the Admin. So I take it there are still bugs in the new system at the Emporium, oh well that is to be expected. I sent a message to Magister Frost on the matter in the Undercroft before I joined up here as well, times are busy busy so I will await word or the day my medallion comes in and try not to bug the crap out of people haha.

**And I must add, my questions on the general subject of my purchase and so on have been answered by my reading of this thread. How convenient!**

Edited by Dark Solitude (10/25/10 05:28 PM)

#437769 - 11/15/10 11:26 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

still waiting my orders cry

#437835 - 11/16/10 03:47 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Ukiah, Ca. US
When ordering something through the mail from a country other than the one you live in, don't forget that customs may slow things down as well.

I have ordered from the cosemporium many years ago, as well as recently, and I don't think I've ever recieved a medallion faster than a month.

I've also ordered many things from different countries, and sometimes they fly through customs like no one cares, other times I recieve a late, beaten package. Customs agents pick and choose what they inspect, and if you get chosen, your package can be delayed weeks, even months. Dealing with customs is chance.
On Undercroft

#438627 - 11/26/10 10:50 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Dark Solitude Offline

Loc: Indiana
I just received mine today after about a month, I live in the USA...and it is absolutely beautiful. The black is deepest rich black with a lovely rich royal purple in the goat, I initially was going to get black on black until my girlfriend mentioned black with royal purple and it intrigued me and I am so glad I chose these colors.

It is very smooth and polished to perfection, the detail is sharp and magnificent! The 1.75 diameter appeals to me as you can feel the weight along your neck as I am a burly powerlifting type, I am amazed and in love with this work of exquisite art and am sure to covet it!

Shipping may take a while from your order date etc, but extremely worth the wait! I will order again and this time with ease of patience, perhaps a smaller version and also a few more colors in the 1.75.

Thank you COSEmporium,Evening Eclipse and Hells Kitchen!

Edited by Dark Solitude (11/26/10 10:55 AM)

#438810 - 11/28/10 12:19 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Alocer Offline

Loc: ???
So I would like to point out that I applaud the emporium on making such wonderful pendants. However I would also like to point out that the last time I purchased an medallion it took several months... (i live in Fremont, Ohio: AKA little mexico) and well i received my product 3 months time frame. I am not sure whether this is normal but it would seem that from these posts that this is quite abnormal...

After acquiring my product it didnt seem too long for the color in the pendant to fade and dis-color. My uncle who is wearing it now obtained my dis-colored white baphomet pendant from the emporium. I am not sure whether they were meant for various weather conditions as I never took it off... but I would just like to mention that my experiences with the emporium havent been what i'd expected.

I am not trying to bash the emporium as i see a lot of value on the things that are offered there...but rather recalling an experience of mine that hasnt been what i expected.

All in all the quality of the product that I initially received was amazing. I didnt have anything to complain about as it was just the right size as what i'd like in a pendant.

#438836 - 11/28/10 07:26 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Alocer]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

I actually hope to hear from the emporium on this last post.

Three months in the U.S. IS a bit longer than normal, but depending on the time you made your purchase it makes sense. The emporium was completely re-structured in the recent past, and I'm surprised they even tried to fill orders during that time, but they did.

I don't know much about cloissonne specifically, but I do know alot about metals and how they react with the body. The discoloration of your amulet would most likely be a reaction to the PH of your body. The skin has oils in it and on it, and these oils degrade almost every material known to man to some degree. Some materials last longer than others when subjected to these natural chemicals, like Titanium for instance, but some materials succumb to it's degenerative powers quickly, like silver.
Now, people have different PH levels, and those levels vary during your lifetime. Some people can wear silver without ever noticing its degeneration, while some find their skin 'turns green' moments after putting on the item. This discoloration is actually the metal breaking down and falling onto the skin.
This COULD be why your amulet discolored.
I have been wearing mine since 1999 and it shows no sign of wear although I've gone through many chains and jump rings. My amulet is also black, so I wouldn't notice discoloration as much.

What color was your amulet when you first recieved it?

Hoping to hear more about this.

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with the CoS Emporium in any way, nor am I a spokesperson for them, and my statements/views/etc. are NOT theirs. I am just a curious man who finds this topic interesting. Anything posted by Magister Frost or any other representative of the Church of Satan or CoSEmporium should supercede anything written by me, period.

Edited by RollsRoyce (11/28/10 07:31 PM)
Edit Reason: added disclaimer
On Undercroft

#438848 - 11/28/10 08:55 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

im still waiting for my orders for almost a month. maybe we need to know the cleaning and maintenance procedure like any other items.

#439034 - 12/01/10 12:51 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: RoyceDavis]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Let me start by saying - I'm hard on stuff... I wear things out pretty quickly due to my lifestyle. I have come to expect this with most things.

19 months ago - I received the 1 inch Baphomet Medallion from the CoS Emporium, and I haven't taken it off. It's been with me in every shower, in the ocean, in swimming pools, hot tubs, gardening, chopping wood, dancing and sweating at DJ gigs, bonfires, soccer games, snow tubing, firing ranges, snoozing, and every other activity that has happened since I received it. There isn't much that will hold up to that kind of punishment, and I wouldn't expect many things to withstand this abuse.

Since you asked - I am posting pictures of my Baphomet in it's current condition. These are EXTREME closups of the small 1 inch medallion which shows that some of the cloisonne enamel in the design is missing. This is not really noticeable at a normal personal distance from others and can only be seen by close inspection.

The back image shows how the finish has worn - revealing the bronze looking metal below.

All this being said - I'm sure cloisonne enamel was not designed to be subjected to the elements like I have subjected mine, especially in such tiny areas of intricate detail. Honestly - I like the way it's aging. It gives it a more "lived in" feel - as that is exactly what is happening with it.

It is a reflection of who I am and the lifestyle that I choose to lead.

I do plan on purchasing at least a couple more Baphomet Medallions from the CoS Emporium as there is no substitute for the real thing, and I'm sure they will age in the same manner due to what I put them through.

Hail Satan!

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#439174 - 12/02/10 11:25 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Zsche]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Wow! That's taken quite a beating! Are you resting a .270 against it at the range? Ha ha.
My 1.75", purchased around 2002 ish, has held up really well, although I'm apparently not as active as you. A few dents a a few chips, and it's not truly flat anymore, but it has held up great. The back isn't discolored at all, although it's textured rather than smooth like the 1".
I would like to mention that I take it off before going in the ocean. The sea has reclaimed many of my things.
On Undercroft

#439206 - 12/03/10 07:57 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: RoyceDavis]
Zsche Offline

The relief in the design on the 1 inch medallion is very shallow and has tiny areas for the cloisonne to fill compared to the 1.75 inch. I'm sure this is part of the reason for the difference between the two.

You've convinced me to order a 1.75 inch - Thanks!

Hail Satan!

Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#439318 - 12/04/10 03:21 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Zsche]
Zsche Offline

Invoice

Date: 12-04-2010 03:15
Order id: Hail Satan!
Order status: Queued
Payment method:
PayPal
Delivery method:
USPS Priority Mail CoS Emporium
3948 Legacy Dr. Ste 106-383
Plano, Texas 75023
United States
info@cosemporium.com

Customer: Nibas

Products ordered

SKU Product Item price Quantity Total
SKU233 Cloisonne Baphomet Medallion $39.99 1 $39.99
Options: Medallion Color 1: Red with Black

Subtotal: $39.99
Shipping cost: $5.15

Total: $45.14

#439630 - 12/07/10 11:01 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

RollsRoyce is very correct about a persons body chemistry and its affects on metal. Also the environment you live and work in can affect the metal. Sadly, there is no perfect science to this, some people affect the metal more than others, and if you wear the item constantly, yes, it will degrade faster than someone who does not. For me, I wear my Medallions when I go out, I really have no need to wear it around the house. I also wear the medallion on the outside of my clothing, so it rarely touches my skin. When I take a shower, I take it off, Tap water has a lot of acidity in it and will degrade the metal. If you are out playing or working the metal should not touch your skin as sweat has a lot of acid and salt in it which is bad for any metal.

Now if the medallions were made out of Titanium or Platinum, in most cases they would be OK (similar to a wedding ring) and could be wore pretty much 24/7 but the cost of the item would be increased quite a bit (I would also have to look into whether it is possible to make the medallions in those metals).

Basically, if you wear the item constantly and subject it to daily wear and use, expect it to degrade. Standard jewelry care tips would work well in this case.

Remove your jewelry when:
------------------------------
- cleaning the house or using harsh chemicals.
- putting on lotion, perfume, hairspray, shaving cream and other beauty products.
- doing laundry.
- swimming in the pool.
- bathing.
- experiencing extreme cold or heat - especially one right after the other.

To clean your jewelry:
-----------------------------
- use warm water and mild soap.
- rinse.
- polish with a soft cloth.
- dry your jewelry before storage.

As far as the shipping issues go, I am working constantly to increase shipping times. The Medallions currently have the longest shipping times as they are ordered in batches and are the most sold item on the Emporium. They sell out rather quickly. The Medallions can take up to 2 to 3 weeks to ship from the order placement, depending on stock availability. All other items usually ship within a week of the order being placed. The new structure of the Emporium is allowing me to fix some of the shipping issues. Do remember, though, the Emporium is completely voluntary for me, I do it out of the enjoyment of having the items available for everyone much more easily than when I first joined the CoS. I make no money from it, all profits go back into creating new items and server costs. I have a full time (over full time) day job that I love and I work on the Emporium (and undercroft, and servers and more) during the evening hours and on weekends. I have been doing this for over a decade now but one major change is that I also have a family now that requires a bit of my time. So, again I am trying as hard as I can to get things back up to speed but these changes take time.

I do appreciate everyone's comments and suggestions though, each one is helping to rebuild the Emporium and design its future!!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#439638 - 12/07/10 11:21 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

We appreciate everything do, Magister.
You've done an oustanding job. Thank you! coopdevil

~Anton LaVey

#439646 - 12/07/10 12:00 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]
Zsche Offline

My imagination is overwhelmed by the thought of a Platinum Baphomet. What an indulgence that would be!

Thank you for your comments and your time and hard work Magister Frost.

Hail Satan!

#439652 - 12/07/10 12:30 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
Base metal causes me to have a rash. Sounds a snob thing but inconveniently it is true.

I wonder if pewter or stainless steel could be viable?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#439656 - 12/07/10 01:06 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Sadly, pewter is just too soft of a metal, "other" people have created Baphomets in pewter and I even owned one a long time ago but the quality is horrible and if you bump it too hard, it dents really easily. I will have to see exactly what metal is used in the HKP Medallions, I know it is steel, but maybe they can get them made in surgical grade stainless steel which might help a bit.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#439696 - 12/07/10 11:02 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Surgical grade steel... The 316 series steel is considered 'surgical' because it's good enough to use on tools. In order to be implant grade, the ASTM states it must be 316LVM (316 series steel with low-carbon and vaccum molded) otherwise it's for surgical tools, not for surgical implants. Grade 23 titanium would be suitable for someone with 'sensitive skin' (which is really an issue of PH balance, but anyway) although it is a VERY stiff metal. So is 316LVM.. Unless you anneal it.

Finally, I must agree that Magister Frost is worthy of great thanks for his constant effort and vigilance. I cannot state that enough.
On Undercroft

#439765 - 12/08/10 06:08 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Alocer Offline

Loc: ???
Magister Frost is a beast!... I have done some programming and other related I T work myself and I can't imagine how overworked (busy) you must be most of the time. So I personally would like to thank Magister Frost for all his hard work...

As for the pendant that I ordered in the past... it was the pendant: Cloisonne Baphomet Medallion (One Inch Series) color white...

I would would guess from reading from the previous posts that my PH is pretty high. This is prob correct considering I run a pretty fast life as of right now... and my diet consists mostly on take out, fast food, and my works food (subs).... so i can imagine like i said that my PH is prob pretty high as everything i have mentioned is high in salt, sugar, and / or fat.

So for now on I will have to exercise proper care... and i thank you all for illustrating what conditions (in great detail) could alter my future pendant...

HS!

Edited by Alocer (12/08/10 09:23 PM)

#441707 - 12/29/10 07:28 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Sigurthr Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.P. of MI, USA
I would love to see some alternative metals being used! I am in need of a new 1.75" Baphomet as my current one, which I had only worn for a year, has severe "bubbling" in the cloisonne and corrosion of the base metal on the back. I haven't worn it much since then because I tend to quickly "wear out" jewelry that gets to this stage.

The Magister is correct though, pewter is just far too soft. Silver, Titanium, Stainless Steel (304, 316, etc), and Tungsten would be great materials to have Baphomets available in though.

Silver holds up very well against my skin and is my personal favorite; it does tarnish very quickly but after about a month builds up a protective passivating layer. Copper and Low Chromium content Iron based alloys do not generate this passivating layer and just continue to degrade faster and faster once the heavy corrosion starts in.
"After an inferior man has been taught a doctrine of superiority he will remain as inferior as he was before his lesson. He will merely assume himself to be superior, and attempt to employ his recently learned tactics against his own kind, whom he will then consider his inferiors. With each inferior man enjoying what he considers his unique role, the entire bunch will be reduced to a pack of strutting, foppish, self-centered monkeys gamboling about on an island of ignorance. There they will play their games under the supervision of their keeper, who was and will always be a superior man."
-Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (The Devil's Notebook, "Diabolica")

Undefiled Wisdom
**Formerly known as "Romenadan"**

#441712 - 12/29/10 09:04 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Sigurthr]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

A Baphomet made of Tungsten? This should come with a lifetime guarantee. It would indeed be very strong.

~Anton LaVey

#442240 - 01/05/11 08:15 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

I got my 1" medallion & pin today the quality is so amazing! Thanks cosemporium. devilchili

Im still waiting my other order (EMP-139 completed on 09/01/10). cry

#445323 - 02/16/11 11:06 PM My V-Day gift [Re: Original Sly]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
My girlfriend ordered a Red and Black 1.75" Cloisonne Baphomet, which came today! I love these medallions and after seeing a friend with the R&B I've always wanted one!

This photo is directly from the Emporium website, I haven't had a chance to photograph mine yet.

Attachments
0029-redblack.jpg

#446248 - 02/28/11 12:37 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Zsche]
Sigurthr Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.P. of MI, USA
I just wanted to show how mine has been affected by wear: I wore it daily for 6 months before this happened, and stopped wearing it shortly after.

Only a very very slight discoloration of the metal that doesn't come through in photos, but the cloisonne has bubbled up and become quite dull, porous, and rough!

"After an inferior man has been taught a doctrine of superiority he will remain as inferior as he was before his lesson. He will merely assume himself to be superior, and attempt to employ his recently learned tactics against his own kind, whom he will then consider his inferiors. With each inferior man enjoying what he considers his unique role, the entire bunch will be reduced to a pack of strutting, foppish, self-centered monkeys gamboling about on an island of ignorance. There they will play their games under the supervision of their keeper, who was and will always be a superior man."
-Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (The Devil's Notebook, "Diabolica")

Undefiled Wisdom
**Formerly known as "Romenadan"**

#446251 - 02/28/11 12:58 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Hatred_Incarnate Offline

It seems that everybody has a slightly different experience with this type of merchandise. I have 2 Baphomet lapel pins that I have kept on a lanyard for years and both of them look like I took them out of the envelope an hour ago. No discoloration, no bubbling of the cloisonné, nothing to make them look worn at all.
-Fry Futurama
Crocodilians take better care of their young then a lot of parents I know.
-Dr. Brady Barr

#446323 - 03/01/11 12:21 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

Magister Frost Im still waiting my other order EMP-139 completed on 09/01/10 I have a bad feeling that my item was lost I hope you can help me with this matter.

#446346 - 03/01/11 09:47 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

I am going to say that it is lost as I have not received it back. Sadly, sometimes Customs in some countries do not allow the package to be delivered. Please email me your full mailing address (to ventrue@satannet.com) and I will ship you a replacement.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#446380 - 03/01/11 06:36 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]

I emailed you today Magister Frost my full mailing address please let me know if you receive my email (junnelhizon@yahoo.com) Thank you.

Hail Satan!

#447447 - 03/15/11 12:28 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
John S H Offline

Loc: New York, NY @ College in Co...
I would like to acknowledge and thank Magister Frost for all of the hard work. I just received the 1" pendant last week and look forward to the arrival of my pin. The design and quality of the pendant is beyond fantastic. It was absolutely worth the wait! I look forward to my future purchases from the Emporium. One question I do have; Why is the Emporium no longer offering Priority USPS shipping? I was able to get that for my first order, but not my second. Again, thank you for all the hard work Magister Frost!

Edited by John S H (03/15/11 08:52 PM)

#447571 - 03/16/11 03:55 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: John S H]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Strange, Priority should be an option ... I will look at the issue and see if I can figure out why it is not showing.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#448429 - 03/31/11 01:21 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Loc: Arizona
I also would like to thank You, Magister Frost, for Your unending work on the Undercroft and COSEmporium. I thoroughly enjoy all the merchandise and jewelry I've recieved, and have yet to see any wear on them. (Except for the lapel pin that was lost or stolen, everything's perfect.) I have a Baphomet ring that I got from another website, before knowing how pewter holds up. The face is rubbed smooth, & the ring part is totally bent (which seems to happen to most of my rings. What the hell am I DOING with my fingers?) coopdevil If You ever made Baphomet rings available, I'd be super stoked. jack

#448437 - 03/31/11 09:54 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]

I received the replacement today thank you Magister Frost I will buy again on the near future when I have enough cash for 2 medallions devilchili

Edited by LENNUJ (03/31/11 11:00 PM)

#448737 - 04/04/11 05:26 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Valtiel Offline

Loc: Hollywood
Surgical steel would certainly be an interesting choice of materials, if cleaned well with the right chemicals they will take years to discolour under even the most rigorous use.
With the prices of other semi-precious metals skyrocketing at the moment it would be difficult to make them in something like platinum, for anywhere near a reasonable price to the crafter at least.

Personally I like the inconspicuous little lapel pin. I like the fact that it's impossible to wear something like that at a social gathering without it inviting comment or query.

#449566 - 04/15/11 02:43 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Lord Belial Offline

Loc: Pa

I love the medallions I got mine way way back in the early 90s. I want to get a new one, but I would like to know if there is a 2" version in the works.

#449793 - 04/18/11 08:43 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

1.75" is currently the largest one available. I do not forsee a 2" version anytime soon.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#449799 - 04/18/11 10:43 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Valtiel]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Valtiel
Personally I like the inconspicuous little lapel pin. I like the fact that it's impossible to wear something like that at a social gathering without it inviting comment or query.

Was this a pun? I have looked for a smaller version of the lapel pin, to no avail.
I do wear a 1.75" lapel pin at all times. And you are right, it does, indeed, invite comment and query almost literally everywhere I go.
Some people "know" a bit about it. Others like to tell what they "know." Which, as you can safely assume, is very little.

#449800 - 04/18/11 10:49 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Amberpocalypse]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Amberpocalypse
(Except for the lapel pin that was lost or stolen, everything's perfect.)

As I said in my last post, I wear my lapel pin at all times. I found, at a shop at the "flea market" in Quartzsite, some pin backs that are held to the tack on the pin by a small "set-screw." This helps deter the possibility of losing (by either accident or some bastard stealing it) the pin.
Someplace like Hobby Lobby or Michael's might have the same item. Well worth the small price (I think I gave $6 for 5 of them)

#454916 - 06/26/11 10:36 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
6comm Offline

Hello All,

I've been scouring the internet for a year now for a respectable Sigil of Baphomet cloisonne lapel pin of the highest quality in BLACK (I will not settle for the invalids of eBay!)
I've checked back in at the emporium obsessively and i've yet to see black available. Though I'd prefer to keep my money within the Satanic community, I'm asking if anyone would be so kind to reveal another place online to purchase one? Or if any individuals would like to sell their own I'd be very interested.

Hail Satan!

#471730 - 03/20/12 05:35 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: DCLXVI]
morgan200 Offline

Try and check me out on sigil of bapthomet

#472038 - 03/28/12 02:16 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]
Epicurean Offline

I've been trying to buy the black special edition 1" Baphomet Medallion with a crisp Baphomet design. Once I want to check out I'm not able to change my payment preference to VISA and I'm not able to submit my order? I've submited two requests for assistants already?

Could you assist me with this problem?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43874 Topics
405554 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements