Topic Options
#424551 - 06/21/10 07:33 PM Welcome to the re-opening of the CoS Emporium
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas

On the longest day of the year as each day here-after leads us further and further into the darkness of autumn and winter … we celebrate the reopening of the CoS Emporium WebStore. After a long restructuring and rebuild of the company and the website, we are finally able to open once again for business.

This new software is fully functional and ready to go, the only thing you will need to do is create a new account. All previous Emporium customers who had accounts on the old system will also need to create new accounts. The data from the older version was not compatible with this new system.

As you browse around the site you will notice that the number of products is much lower than we use to carry … this is being fixed, as each day moves on, we will be adding new products to the site. Some of these products will be old favorites of yours, like the HKP Baphomet Medallions, and others will become new favorites, like the new line of Baphomet Clothing from a professional fashion designer. Slowly, the strength of the Emporium product line will return, sadly, it just takes time (starting over is never easy). So please check the website regularly for the new products you are waiting for, or if you have an account on Satannet’s Undercroft, we will post constant updates there.

If you have any questions or issue with the site, please feel free to contact us (via the contact us option) and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.

We would like to thank everyone for you

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#424561 - 06/21/10 08:37 PM Re: Welcome to the re-opening of the CoS Emporium [Re: Magister Frost]
Lust Offline

Great News, and a wonderful Solstice to you!

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#424573 - 06/21/10 10:48 PM Re: Welcome to the re-opening of the CoS Emporium [Re: Magister Frost]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Excellent news! This warms my little black heart! tiki

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#424592 - 06/22/10 04:06 AM Re: Welcome to the re-opening of the CoS Emporium [Re: Lust]
Venom Offline

Loc: In the Belly of the Beast.
This is great! I can't wait for the HKP Baphomet Medallions to become available.

Hail Magister Frost!
Hail CoS Emporium!

#424608 - 06/22/10 10:23 AM Re: Welcome to the re-opening of the CoS Emporium [Re: Magister Frost]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Last night the tornado sirens sounded off in my city. I can see now it was the arrival of the CoS Emporium passing through.

Well done Magister!

#424666 - 06/22/10 09:40 PM Re: Welcome to the re-opening of the CoS Emporium [Re: Magister Frost]
Liberterius Offline

Awesome Magister!!!!!

I like the green and black...reminds me of the Borg. smile
Making we wanna re-watch old Star Trek TNG episodes...

ANYWAY, yes, the Emporium, thank you and congratulations on this!
Looks great, and the items I'm particularly looking forward to being put back up are the medallion, black ritual robes, and candles.
I've been looking at a lovely but sadly unofficial (not the perfect, copyrighted CoS Baphomet) medallion on another shopping site, but have been holding off for the new Emporium...I suppose I could hold off a while longer to buy official and direct from the source. smile

Best of luck in continuing business ventures!

HS!

#427047 - 07/20/10 02:00 PM Re: Welcome to the re-opening of the CoS Emporium [Re: Liberterius]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
The Medallions are back up, the Robes will be at some point in time but all Candle requests will need to be done through my Evening Eclipse website (http://www.eveningeclipse.com)

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12117 Members
73 Forums
43875 Topics
405557 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements