Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#429895 - 08/22/10 08:42 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]
ATLAS666 Offline

Loc: Phil
Me too Im still waiting my 1.75" Baphomet medallion for 3 weeks.

#429949 - 08/22/10 08:48 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KY
It's been almost 3 weeks for me as well. I could be wrong but my guess is that they send out a bunch at the same time. I've waited for 2 months before, so I'd just be patient...they'll arrive soon.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#430161 - 08/25/10 04:24 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Waya]
Laren Offline

Loc: Australia
I received mine a few days ago and it's absolutely superb! Shouldn't be too long, well worth the wait. wink

#430260 - 08/25/10 07:03 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Laren]
ATLAS666 Offline

Sarah, when do you place your order?

#430285 - 08/27/10 11:02 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]
ATLAS666 Offline

I got my medallion today & im wearing it now im gonna wear this everyday. The quality is excellent & the 1.75" size is perfect! The actual size is like the baphomet of the front cover of The Church of Satan by Magistra Barton.

Hail Satan!

#430347 - 08/27/10 10:48 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: ATLAS666]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Loc: South O' Sydney
The last two photos are excellent mate, anyone else would think they were photoshopped. To this day I am in awe at the beauty and incredible craftsmanship of the Medallions.

Alas still waiting on mine. I ordered four medallions in total; red and black on silver metal, red on black metal, green on black metal and the 1" black on silver. Hopefully they'll arrive this coming monday!

#430364 - 08/28/10 01:10 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]
ATLAS666 Offline

The first two photos are dark because i cant get the sunlight directly to the book & medallion but the last two photos are taken from the window so you can see its actual beauty.

WOW! you ordered four medallions im planning to purchase the 1" black on silver... If your medallions arrive can you take a photo of it specially the 1" black on silver. Thanks

#431609 - 09/10/10 11:05 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Still haven't received or heard anything from the Emporium regarding my order.
Everyone else that placed their order over the past couple of months received their orders ok?
Normally I'd be the most patient guy under the sun, however one of the medallions I ordered is meant to be a birthday gift... to be given next weekend. eek

Cheers.

#431637 - 09/10/10 07:57 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: MoongleMoose]
Asmedious Offline

About a year or so ago I ordered the regular sized Baphomet medallion, and it took about a month to arrive.

A few months ago I ordered the one inch black Baphomet medallion and it took about three weeks to get here.

So if your order hasn’t arrived in a month or so then you might want to contact someone about it.

The quality of these two items is far superior to anything else that I have ordered from online or have seen in stores.

After getting the regular sized one, I found it to be just too large for my taste since my intent was to wear it regularly, at least for awhile.

The one inch size however is perfect for me. It’s small enough not to poke anyone’s eyes out, but just large enough to be noticeable if anyone cares to take a second to glance at it. It is something that I feel comfortable enough with to wear to work as a nurse, without feeling as I may be offending anyone’s “Sensibilities.” (Note: I do not work in a hospital, but a group home where my coworkers know me as a bit acentric so there is no real friction regarding my choices in jewelry or clothing. However if anyone from the outside was to visit and I believed that wearing the baphomet would cause them unease then I would put it inside of my shirt. I feel that’s basic consideration for my employer who doesn’t need any flack. I’m there to earn a living after all and not to make a personal statement.)

Just want to add that I am a male, and the one inch sigil is still suitable. I will enclose a picture sometime for those who might care to see what it looks like.

Edited by Asmedious (09/10/10 07:59 PM)

#431650 - 09/10/10 11:20 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

No worries.
Problem I'm having at the moment is that I can't seem to contact anyone at all.
I've contacted the emporium via the "Contact Us" page several times at one week intervals and no response.

But yeah I've seen a lot of people tossing up the idea of the one inch or the bigger one, I'll be uploading some pictures of reference as I ordered some more colorful medallions, I'd also be interested to see what the one inch one looks like on a person and/or referenced to something else.

Cheers.

#431863 - 09/12/10 11:16 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
MoongleMoose Offline

CoS Member

Order arrived this morning, had a bit of a laugh at the "Australia Customs" sticker stuck on the back to mark that the package had been opened and checked on coming into the country.

The small one inch medallion is perfect in size, I'll try and upload some pictures of reference when I get my camera going. I've found that the piece really only 'works' when wearing a small chain, as it looks best at clavicle (collar bone) height. The detail to such a discrete piece is simply amazing.

I ordered three full size medallions: red and black on silver metal, red on black metal and green on black metal. The detail is again... amazing. I was surprised to see that the black metal's 'blackness' has a more shinier tinge to it, so under some lights it doesn't seem black, but just like an ordinary metal. By no means a complaint, but an observation. I personally love the look.

#432254 - 09/16/10 11:57 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Alaister Murdoch Offline

I got my medallion today. I ordered the largest size of black with red. It looks excellent and is well worth the wait and the money.

"If you desire peace of soul and happiness, believe! if you want to be a disciple of truth, search!" - Nietzsche

#433226 - 09/27/10 01:14 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
ATLAS666 Offline

Im still waiting my another 1.75" midnight black baphomet medallion that has been completed on 9/01/10.
And now i ordered again & this time the 1" black baphomet medallion & a midnight black baphomet pin that Im waiting to be instock for a month & i dont want to missed the black pin again. cool

#433312 - 09/27/10 02:45 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
I still have not yet had the cash to purchase a medallion from the Emporium. I'm pretty stoked about the quality, the craftsmanship. They look very, very nice.

Shit Lamar Says

#433707 - 09/30/10 09:19 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Sorry for the lack of a response, I am still working on the email system for the Emporium, it does not work quite right.

Orders to foreign countries do take a lot longer, mostly due to customs. For example, the average order to just canada can take up to three weeks to arrive (on occasion 4 or 5) and it is all due to the slow postal service and customs. Satanic items usually take longer to get through customs for some reason.

Another issue can be stock, sometimes I run out of stock and have to wait for a resupply shipment, this can delay orders for a week or two.

I do apologize for the delays but I do try hard to make sure everything arrives.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements