Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#435059 - 10/14/10 06:01 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

Loc: Phil
. im from philippines and i like to order one of the medallion. can any one tell how to post an order and any info regarding the mode of payment.

#435069 - 10/14/10 09:37 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
ATLAS666 Offline

Hello cold317 go to this site www.cosemporium.com
Im from the Philippines too i pay my orders via paypal
Im still waiting my 2nd order that has been completed on 09/01 cry

My orders
1.75" midnight black baphomet medallion (EMP-41) - completed on 07/31 = received on 08/27
1.75" midnight black baphomet medallion (EMP-139) - completed on 09/01 = still waiting
midnight black baphomet lapel pin & 1" black baphomet medallion (EMP-202) - completed on 10/05 = waiting

Edited by LENNUJ (10/14/10 09:50 AM)

#435165 - 10/15/10 12:09 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

thanks LENNUJ, .. its a big help.

#435166 - 10/15/10 12:11 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

thanks LENNUJ, .. its a big help.

#435840 - 10/21/10 10:06 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
ATLAS666 Offline

Im still waiting my medallion that has been completed on Sept. 1 why it take so long? My 1st order arrived 4 weeks after the completion but this 2nd order is a loooooooooong wait. mad

#435903 - 10/22/10 01:01 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
The Medallions run out of stock very quickly ... so I have to order new ones and that takes a little while to get them back in stock. The Medallions ship as soon as possible!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#435944 - 10/22/10 10:34 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
ATLAS666 Offline

Thanks for the info Magister Frost Im hoping to get all my orders soon.

#436224 - 10/25/10 05:25 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Dark Solitude Offline

Loc: Indiana
I ordered mine a 1.75 medallion Black and Royal Purple, was exactly 7 days ago today and I got the quick shipping option or at least I think so as a $5 some thing extra. But I will admit I am very excited and awaiting with baited breath, these look so lovely and extremely well done. And by the pictures I seen in this thread...large and durable in appearance which I like my jewelry with a meaty look and with some actual weight. I am in the desolate miserable state of Indiana, so I am not sure when to expect it, though every day I look with giddy excitement. I am going to also get a 1" medallion as well some day down the road, some thing a little more reclusive and appropriate as I work normally in the Security field though...atm jobs are nearly non existent where I am and it is extremely irritating.

Atm a "Completed" is on my order status on CoS Emporium, ALSO...the "Contact Us" in the Emporium, I fill out everything and fill in the security numbers and hit send, but it states that I must contact the Admin. So I take it there are still bugs in the new system at the Emporium, oh well that is to be expected. I sent a message to Magister Frost on the matter in the Undercroft before I joined up here as well, times are busy busy so I will await word or the day my medallion comes in and try not to bug the crap out of people haha.

**And I must add, my questions on the general subject of my purchase and so on have been answered by my reading of this thread. How convenient!**

Edited by Dark Solitude (10/25/10 05:28 PM)

#437769 - 11/15/10 11:26 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
ATLAS666 Offline

still waiting my orders cry

#437835 - 11/16/10 03:47 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Ukiah, Ca. US
When ordering something through the mail from a country other than the one you live in, don't forget that customs may slow things down as well.

I have ordered from the cosemporium many years ago, as well as recently, and I don't think I've ever recieved a medallion faster than a month.

I've also ordered many things from different countries, and sometimes they fly through customs like no one cares, other times I recieve a late, beaten package. Customs agents pick and choose what they inspect, and if you get chosen, your package can be delayed weeks, even months. Dealing with customs is chance.
On Undercroft

#438627 - 11/26/10 10:50 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Dark Solitude Offline

Loc: Indiana
I just received mine today after about a month, I live in the USA...and it is absolutely beautiful. The black is deepest rich black with a lovely rich royal purple in the goat, I initially was going to get black on black until my girlfriend mentioned black with royal purple and it intrigued me and I am so glad I chose these colors.

It is very smooth and polished to perfection, the detail is sharp and magnificent! The 1.75 diameter appeals to me as you can feel the weight along your neck as I am a burly powerlifting type, I am amazed and in love with this work of exquisite art and am sure to covet it!

Shipping may take a while from your order date etc, but extremely worth the wait! I will order again and this time with ease of patience, perhaps a smaller version and also a few more colors in the 1.75.

Thank you COSEmporium,Evening Eclipse and Hells Kitchen!

Edited by Dark Solitude (11/26/10 10:55 AM)

#438810 - 11/28/10 12:19 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Alocer Offline

Loc: ???
So I would like to point out that I applaud the emporium on making such wonderful pendants. However I would also like to point out that the last time I purchased an medallion it took several months... (i live in Fremont, Ohio: AKA little mexico) and well i received my product 3 months time frame. I am not sure whether this is normal but it would seem that from these posts that this is quite abnormal...

After acquiring my product it didnt seem too long for the color in the pendant to fade and dis-color. My uncle who is wearing it now obtained my dis-colored white baphomet pendant from the emporium. I am not sure whether they were meant for various weather conditions as I never took it off... but I would just like to mention that my experiences with the emporium havent been what i'd expected.

I am not trying to bash the emporium as i see a lot of value on the things that are offered there...but rather recalling an experience of mine that hasnt been what i expected.

All in all the quality of the product that I initially received was amazing. I didnt have anything to complain about as it was just the right size as what i'd like in a pendant.

#438836 - 11/28/10 07:26 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Alocer]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Ukiah, Ca. US
I actually hope to hear from the emporium on this last post.

Three months in the U.S. IS a bit longer than normal, but depending on the time you made your purchase it makes sense. The emporium was completely re-structured in the recent past, and I'm surprised they even tried to fill orders during that time, but they did.

I don't know much about cloissonne specifically, but I do know alot about metals and how they react with the body. The discoloration of your amulet would most likely be a reaction to the PH of your body. The skin has oils in it and on it, and these oils degrade almost every material known to man to some degree. Some materials last longer than others when subjected to these natural chemicals, like Titanium for instance, but some materials succumb to it's degenerative powers quickly, like silver.
Now, people have different PH levels, and those levels vary during your lifetime. Some people can wear silver without ever noticing its degeneration, while some find their skin 'turns green' moments after putting on the item. This discoloration is actually the metal breaking down and falling onto the skin.
This COULD be why your amulet discolored.
I have been wearing mine since 1999 and it shows no sign of wear although I've gone through many chains and jump rings. My amulet is also black, so I wouldn't notice discoloration as much.

What color was your amulet when you first recieved it?

Hoping to hear more about this.

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with the CoS Emporium in any way, nor am I a spokesperson for them, and my statements/views/etc. are NOT theirs. I am just a curious man who finds this topic interesting. Anything posted by Magister Frost or any other representative of the Church of Satan or CoSEmporium should supercede anything written by me, period.

Edited by RollsRoyce (11/28/10 07:31 PM)
Edit Reason: added disclaimer
On Undercroft

#438848 - 11/28/10 08:55 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
devilcold Offline

im still waiting for my orders for almost a month. maybe we need to know the cleaning and maintenance procedure like any other items.

#439034 - 12/01/10 12:51 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: RoyceDavis]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Let me start by saying - I'm hard on stuff... I wear things out pretty quickly due to my lifestyle. I have come to expect this with most things.

19 months ago - I received the 1 inch Baphomet Medallion from the CoS Emporium, and I haven't taken it off. It's been with me in every shower, in the ocean, in swimming pools, hot tubs, gardening, chopping wood, dancing and sweating at DJ gigs, bonfires, soccer games, snow tubing, firing ranges, snoozing, and every other activity that has happened since I received it. There isn't much that will hold up to that kind of punishment, and I wouldn't expect many things to withstand this abuse.

Since you asked - I am posting pictures of my Baphomet in it's current condition. These are EXTREME closups of the small 1 inch medallion which shows that some of the cloisonne enamel in the design is missing. This is not really noticeable at a normal personal distance from others and can only be seen by close inspection.

The back image shows how the finish has worn - revealing the bronze looking metal below.

All this being said - I'm sure cloisonne enamel was not designed to be subjected to the elements like I have subjected mine, especially in such tiny areas of intricate detail. Honestly - I like the way it's aging. It gives it a more "lived in" feel - as that is exactly what is happening with it.

It is a reflection of who I am and the lifestyle that I choose to lead.

I do plan on purchasing at least a couple more Baphomet Medallions from the CoS Emporium as there is no substitute for the real thing, and I'm sure they will age in the same manner due to what I put them through.

Hail Satan!

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements