Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#428452 - 08/06/10 10:53 PM Re: Yay! :D [Re: Delta]
Liberterius Offline

#428455 - 08/06/10 11:53 PM Re: Yay! :D [Re: Liberterius]
Roger Offline
Banned

Loc: NJ
vomit I hope your not implying that I am a cybercop. If you backtraced it, your detective skills are way off. I've already mentioned who I am and what I do. Its really no secret in NJ its public record and easily accessible to anyone who looks. devilchili

#428460 - 08/07/10 01:55 AM Re: Yay! :D [Re: Roger]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Good points, porcoti. Actually, was there a point? Donde esta el punto?

And Delta, being a Mexican-American I am highly insulted you made a Che reference in the lost episode of Viaje de las Estrellas. First of all, Che was a Cubano piece of mierda. Even the smiley Puerto Ricans (everything's free in America!) don't like him. Que verguenza! Capitan Kirko would neber associate eemself with such a man, es just in bad taste!

signed Señor Spoc.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#428461 - 08/07/10 02:03 AM Re: Yay! :D [Re: NapalmNick]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Dear Nick,

Che was Argentinian. Clearly you are the biggest idiot in this thread. There is no idiot in this thread more idiotic than you. In fact, sir, you have sullied this otherwise pristine and solemn thread with a faux pas of such epic proportions that I can find no facepalm on google images sufficient to express my disdain for you. Thank Satan we have an EMT here to rescue this thread from your dumbassery.

#428462 - 08/07/10 02:26 AM Re: Yay! :D [Re: Delta]
M.D. Roche Offline
Banned

Loc: Albany, New York
Originally Posted By: Delta
Thank Satan we have an EMT here to rescue this thread from your dumbassery.

I'm pretty sure this thread has been thoroughly aborted beyond repair. What is it with you Trekkies? Jesus fucking Christ.

wink

#428467 - 08/07/10 03:37 AM Re: Yay! :D [Re: M.D. Roche]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: M.D. Roche
I'm pretty sure this thread has been thoroughly aborted beyond repair. What is it with you Trekkies?

Oh ho ho ho, we haven't nearly reached Trekkie levels of weirdness yet.

I believe Rev. Daark coined the Nerd-version of Godwin's law which states (with slight editing by me),

"Any thread about [anything] on LttD, if it goes on long enough, will devolve into adolescent ruminations about fucking hot alien chicks."

grin
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#428468 - 08/07/10 03:53 AM Re: Yay! :D [Re: Shade]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Shade
Oh ho ho ho, we haven't nearly reached Trekkie levels of weirdness yet.

I believe Rev. Daark coined the Nerd-version of Godwin's law which states (with slight editing by me),

"Any thread about [anything] on LttD, if it goes on long enough, will devolve into adolescent ruminations about fucking hot alien chicks."

You mean like this?

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#428469 - 08/07/10 04:03 AM Re: Yay! :D [Re: reprobate]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Arnold is not a Republican. He is a RINO - republican In Name Only.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12115 Members
73 Forums
43871 Topics
405537 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements