Attachments
126167545854.jpg

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#430813 - 09/01/10 07:30 AM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

...even if you have been doing that for 2 years, as opposed to actually taking that length of time to take an English course so you can learn how to put sentences together on your own.

If you took offence by that though, then perhaps it is an issue that you could look into.

I'm certain you already read where Citizen Spelled Moon already stated that she did NOT take offense to your cheap jab. Why the need to reiterate the insinuation?

I'm pretty sure I know why. Assholes have a tendency to behave true to form.
It really doesn't matter why you feel the need to drop in and randomly start stirring up shit, but frankly, I'm growing tired of it. I try to comport myself in a courteous fashion, but since you stated in your reply to Zaftig that you need not be lied to, I figured it would be best to be blunt.

This is is not a message board famous for blowing lies and sunshine up people's asses for no reason. Obviously, Spelled Moon has conducted herself in a way that other members have responded favorably to, hence the replies she has received. Your time would be far better spent pulling the stick out of your ass and finding something productive to do rather than sitting on your computer and acting like a pompous and sniveling little jerk. I suggest you go find some manners or you can be sure that coming here and spewing your garbage won't be an option for long.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#430819 - 09/01/10 08:23 AM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Originally Posted By: SINClair
You mistake, I'm afraid, when you assume that I would need to be told that I'm doing great on something, when I'm actually not. I would not want that kind of warm welcome. A warm welcome would only be greatly received by me, if it was one given for a real reason. I can take the truth as I can learn from it, I don't need to be lied to.

It was everyones choice to come into the thread and tell Spelled Moon we think she is awesome. Not because that is just what some of us "do", but because some of us really do think she is awesome. We have a reason for doing so, and no one is lying; Spelled Moon has been around awhile, and many of us have had pleasent conversations and dealings with her.

Some people are not afraid to show genuine praise and affection for people they are fond of. If you do not require such praise, you have absolutely nothing to worry about; you are definitely not going to find it here, and therefore you have nothing to complain about, and should probably just stay away from threads like this.

#430838 - 09/01/10 10:54 AM Re: My Membership [Re: ]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
Congrats on your affiliation Spelled Moon!

I see you took some time before deciding to make the commitment. I'm of the same mind, and decided to read and apply all of the foundational material before presuming to take the name while ill prepared to embody it.

I am still working, but hope to say hello to you downstairs soon smile

#430847 - 09/01/10 01:14 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Bruja]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
Witch Bruja,

I am not getting out of my way to troll members of this forum, the truth is that some of you are being very hard on judging some of my posts.

To be honest with you, judging by the posts I've read on this forum by Spelled_Moon, she comes across to me, as a very sweet girl and overall alright in my book. She is not in particular, by any means, one of those posters that I cannot agree with a word they say and therefore, am not particularly fond of, i.e. Tha_Pig.

I have not interacted with Spelled_Moon before, in any way, shape or form, so I can only judge her as a poster on this forum, and again, by her posts, to me she does sound quite sweet indeed, and I am sure those who do know her better, can list many qualities that she has, but the mastering of the English language is not one of them... which does not make her any less of a person, and if she is typing in her own language and using an online translator, so what?

I was just curious, that's all. It is no big deal. You all are the ones who are making it a big deal.

#430850 - 09/01/10 02:02 PM Re: Introduction... [Re: ]
Red1 Offline

Loc: OK, USA
What lead me to discover that my thoughts on many things were aligned with those of the CoS was a particular website that displays nonobjective views of the world's religions. After that I ordered 'Satan Speaks' and soon to follow was the Satanic Bible, Rituals, Witch and The Devil's Notebook. I did a little more digging and ordered The Book of Lies by Aleister Crowley and several other books along those lines. The more I have read about Non-theistic Satanism the more I found in common with it. The driving force was, 'Do Unto Others As They Do Unto You.' I have said for many years that I was the reason the 'golden rule' worked' because I would treat the assholes like assholes, instead of trying to be nice to them. That was just the pushing off point for me to delve myself into the CoS philosophy and discover the many similarities, leading to my membership.

#430854 - 09/01/10 03:44 PM Re: My Membership [Re: SINClair]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I am sure those who do know her better, can list many qualities that she has, but the mastering of the English language is not one of them. <<

No one else is having any problem understanding Spelled Moon's English. No, her English isn't perfect but it is easy enough to understand.

Furthermore, I spend many hours, almost every day, speaking to her in ENGLISH and I don't have any problems having a two-way conversation with her.

Now please, shut your fucking rattle.

And no, I am not just speaking up for her because she has a great pair of tits. grin

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#430862 - 09/01/10 04:53 PM Re: My Membership [Re: ]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Yippee!!

I'll see you by the fire!

#430955 - 09/02/10 01:29 PM Re: My Membership [Re: ]
Cryptodelic Offline

Loc: Seattle
Congrats Ms. Spelled Moon, you bring much value to this forum, and I can assume as a fledgling Citizen the COS as well, it is heartwarming that you are so well deservedly appreciated here.

L P S Clock: 10:30

#430958 - 09/02/10 02:35 PM Re: My Membership [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Rev_Strongbone

No one else is having any problem understanding Spelled Moon's English. No, her English isn't perfect but it is easy enough to understand.

Hear hear! Sometimes it's not about perfection but about what is being said with what one has available. I'd rather read what Spelled Moon has to say than anything a person with perfect grammar and nothing to say can come up with.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406358 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements