Topic Options
#431432 - 09/07/10 05:28 PM Baphomet and title error
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
I'm not sure if this is on anyone else's screen but the baphomet and the title of the forum is not working.

They both show a red 'X' inside of a border.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#431437 - 09/07/10 08:08 PM Re: Baphomet and title error [Re: LordofDarkness]
Warlock Bell Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada (Québec)
Originally Posted By: LordOfDarkness
I'm not sure if this is on anyone else's screen but the baphomet and the title of the forum is not working.

They both show a red 'X' inside of a border.

Yes. Same here.
Here is the basic “house rule”: When members have conflicting values, they are to go their own way, not wasting energy and time sniping at the members who have selected different methods of applying Satanism to reach personal satisfaction. Quite a simple guideline, we think. However, this is too much to expect from some, usually the ones who never got Satanic Rule of the Earth number 1: “Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.”

Magus Peter H. Gilmore (Rebels Without Cause)

Hail Satan!
Are You One Of Us?
Folding@home Church of Satan
The Devil's Trill
Metal Invaders on Myspace
Radio Free Satan

#431449 - 09/07/10 11:27 PM Re: Baphomet and title error [Re: LordofDarkness]
Venom Offline

Loc: In the Belly of the Beast.
I saw the same last night but it seems to be fixed now.

Forum Stats
12018 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements