Topic Options
#433291 - 09/27/10 11:27 AM Music Player on 'Croft?
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

One of my favorite things about the Undercroft was the music players available in profiles. It seems this feature got the boot in the new version. If that isn't the case, and it's just hidden or something any guidance would be much appreciated.

If it is the case that feature is gone, I for one would kindly suggest adding it.

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

#433300 - 09/27/10 12:48 PM Re: Music Player on 'Croft? [Re: NapalmNick]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Its still there just go to "Music" -> "My Music" and then to the right of your playlist, you can select Play on my Profile.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#433337 - 09/27/10 05:13 PM Re: Music Player on 'Croft? [Re: Magister Frost]
NapalmNick Offline
CoS Member

OK. Thank you very much!

I feel like a real doofus now. blush grin

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." --George Carlin, Playin' With Your Head

"[There is] no contradiction between saying 'evolution has no purpose' and 'organisms have purposes'; just different vocabularies for different levels of description." --Sean Carroll

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements