Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#435151 - 10/15/10 09:25 AM You have got to be kidding me...
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2010/10/15/pkg.can.church.cross.globaltv?hpt=T2

I wonder if I will have created enough psychological melodrama that people will kiss the sarcophagus that holds my rotting flesh when I am dead?

I hope the fuck not.

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#435155 - 10/15/10 09:45 AM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

It don't surprise me at all. 'rolls eyes'

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#435157 - 10/15/10 09:54 AM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
Grima Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Why is it always that when religious objects are moist it's weeping? It could be sexually aroused by all the religious people touching it.

But seriously, this doesn't surprise me at all as I've seen people worshiping a urine stain on a wall that apparently looked like their zombie savior. Hermann Rorschach would have a field day with that one.

#435160 - 10/15/10 10:31 AM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
It is, evedently, nothing more than condensation.
The worshippers of the cosmic zomby are brain dead sheep and belive anything and everything they are told.

Evidence the "images" of the alledged virgin on a damned blueberry muffin, etc.

#435164 - 10/15/10 11:47 AM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: DCLXVI]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4034787.stm

...it's a grilled cheese fucking sandwich.

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#435168 - 10/15/10 12:11 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
It's embarressing to think that these retards live in my country.

#435171 - 10/15/10 01:10 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
Nahash Prince Offline

Loc: Currently at large
That is a result of programming at it's best. And the bad thing about it is, they refuse to reason within themselves in word and deed.

#435173 - 10/15/10 02:28 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
XUL Offline

Loc: Oslo, Norway
Ah... well it isn't that different from, say, following U2 on a world tour -- except you have to remember that these people don't ever really fuck so their sexual fantasies will be quite weird. However, nothing that can't be hidden under a priestly frock and a pious image.

#435174 - 10/15/10 02:49 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: XUL]
Nahash Prince Offline

Loc: Currently at large
Lol...I like that XUL. You’ve made a very good point. The priesthood's circle has always been the place of action.

#435177 - 10/15/10 04:19 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Grima]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
To be fair it's not always tears. There was some saintly chick who got locked up and breast fed her kid from behind the bars. When she died in jail her breast still miraculously lactated to keep the baby alive. I'm afraid I can't find her name online, Google only gave me a lactating statue of Angelina Jolie, but statues of this saint have also been said to give milk from time to time. My biggest regret in the matter is I can't think up a joke about religious nuts trying to force a baby to suckle its dead parents postmortem effluvium, as is what likely inspired the tale.

Let's also not forget the menstruating Mary of South Park or the ejaculating St. Peter that my college roommate spent so long planning. Oh, and they cry blood a lot too, at least in 90s religious horror and The X-Files.

#435180 - 10/15/10 05:45 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Originally Posted By: Shrine Administrator from video
Something is happening here...

Yeah it's called condensation. Lol!

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#435184 - 10/15/10 06:36 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
anna Offline

Loc: Poland
I don't know how it is in America but in our country it is quite normal to kiss not only a sarcophagus of a saint but also a coffin of a relative or a friend just to show love and respect.

As regards this so called miracle I doubt if it is ever to be accepted by Rome. It's too grotesque. Some people miss miracles, perhaps they are unsure of their own faith, so they need a proof, even if it is a ridiculous one.

Well, it's so hard to explain to the atheist the difference between a genuine miracle and a fake one. I'm not a theologian and anyway it's so subjective. For me everything that happens in my daily life is a miracle. I don't think that things just happen, everything has a purpose and meaning. I do not need any other proof.

A lovely song smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Yzo05hbAc

#435185 - 10/15/10 06:57 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: anna]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
I was so totally expecting you to link to this:

Another lovely song wink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

#435187 - 10/15/10 07:33 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Delta]
thorn9 Offline

Oh hell, how come I never have any pee stains of jesus or anything like that? I feel so left out!

#435188 - 10/15/10 08:03 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Delta]
anna Offline

Loc: Poland
And I was expecting you to post this cynical song, I hate hip hop.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements