Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#435278 - 10/16/10 04:52 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Mr_47]
Nahash Prince Offline

Loc: Currently at large
I can see your argument Mr_47. I can also argue that we speak to non-Satanist all the time, why should she be any different. How can anyone come to their self awareness if we refuse to dialog with them? How can they understand if we shun them away? For sure, there are some that deserves hammering. However, I perceive that she is not one of them.

I think that she is sincere and needs to understand. As so many of you have done for me in the pass. If it had not been for this board and the few that have help me understand things, I would have been still ignorant to self. Ignorant within the Christian programming that many have become falling victim to in this Country.

Are we not the Elite? What example should we show? We would be no better than the herd if we do what they do? We are intelligent enough to tell when someone is toying with us. Read her posts. She is sincere from what I have been reading. I don’t think she is mocking.

Some people will make statements, but they are actually asking. This is what I perceive. Many have been there before. Not all of us have been fortunate to have come from a good stock. That does not mean that we can’t be taught.

So then shall we say, “Do not speak to those who do not understand and are not in our circle?” How much better then are we vs. the Christian? It is the Satanist that poses questions of thought which can free minds. If the christens say, “Come and break bread with me, I will change you.” Then a Satanist can say, “Come and commune with me and I will cause you to think.”

Edited by Youngwolf (10/16/10 04:56 PM)

#435284 - 10/16/10 05:08 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: TheDegenerate]
Nahash Prince Offline

You have a right also to respond to my argument. I see you don’t like drinking out of your own cup? But I am not here to go back and forth with you. Say and do as you wish. This is not the youngwolf show or yours. Now I spoke and you’ve replied.

I think the board should move on. My argument will not change. There are much more important things and much to learn on this board. HS! Now let the board move on.

#435286 - 10/16/10 05:18 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Bruja]
Nahash Prince Offline

You too have a right to your argument. I spoke, you’ve respond. Now I’m responding to you. My argument will not change. Do and say as you wish. HS! Now let the board move on.

#435287 - 10/16/10 05:24 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Nahash Prince]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

How nice of you to give us permission to move on. Is there anything else we can do for you while we're at it?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#435288 - 10/16/10 05:34 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Lust]
anna Offline

Loc: Poland
There was an interesting comment on the article you posted:

"Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car."

Merely belonging to a religious organization or even being a priest does not make you a good person. Neither does saying in public that you have some kind of personal relationship with God. Church rituals are there to help you but what you do with it is entirely up to you.

Quote:
Even if God can’t be observed directly, if you claim God has changed your life then those changes should be observable in your life and in your religious group as a whole.

I agree, it's not what you say but what you do that counts. Your behaviour towards other people is the key. Converting Atheists by mere preaching is, at least in my opinion, pointless and I hope that I do not preach here. You cannot prove that God does or doesn't exist, belief is not a science. But your deeds show what kind of person you are.

Quote:
Clearly the Catholics have failed the “fruit test” because of the pervasive raping of children and the cover up by the Vatican

I met many priests in my life and I wasn't raped by any of them. Perhaps I'm not that attractive grin But seriously speeking, the problem is that you overgeneralize. Many priests are decent people, some are evil. However, if you find some rotten apples it doesn't mean that apples generally are bad.

Child molestation is a huge problem for the Church, if Vatican does not cope with this it will get into serious troubles. But in such a huge community problems do happen and it is not so easy to solve them.

What I am trying to say is that everybody is responsible for his or her own actions. It is true that priests should serve as an example, but if your priest happens to engage in a criminal activity, there is still no excuse for you for being a scoundrel.

#435291 - 10/16/10 05:57 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Nahash Prince]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Originally Posted By: Youngwolf
You too have a right to your argument. I spoke, you’ve respond. Now I’m responding to you. My argument will not change. Do and say as you wish. HS! Now let the board move on.

You really did it now, because I'm not the one.

Thanks for allowing me the right to do and say as I wish. Fortunately for me, I don't need your permission and you won't like what I do. In addition, I don't take kindly to commands, certainly not from you.

The board will indeed move on, but you won't. You've earned yourself a nice temporary ban. I suggest you use it to figure out how to keep it from being a permanent one. Or don't. I'll be more than happy to show you the door again.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#435292 - 10/16/10 06:05 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: anna]
Lust Offline

The only scoundrels are the criminal Priests who have hurt children and Catholic hierarchy that protect them.

The ones exposing and asking questions are more than entitled to do so.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#435295 - 10/16/10 06:19 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
When I saw your post,Nibas, it struck me as odd...
Am I the only persson who has noticed a striking resemblence here?

Attachments
toastie.jpg

Marlena_Dietrich.jpg

Edited by DCLXVI (10/16/10 06:21 PM)

#435296 - 10/16/10 06:23 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: DCLXVI]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Heh. That's great. grin
Prevention of Virtue

#435298 - 10/16/10 06:27 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Lust]
anna Offline

Quote:
The only scoundrels are the criminal Priests who have hurt children and Catholic hierarchy that protect them.

The ones exposing and asking questions are more than entitled to do so.

You misunderstood me. I meant that if you, for example, are dishonest and cruel you cannot justify yourself by saying that your priest is no better.

#435309 - 10/16/10 08:33 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
Lust Offline

I understood that and it is a good point. Funny that such an issue even exists and relates with my original response to you in this thread.

I suddenly want to listen to Head Like a Hole.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#435316 - 10/16/10 10:24 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: DCLXVI]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Originally Posted By: DCLXVI
When I saw your post,Nibas, it struck me as odd...
Am I the only persson who has noticed a striking resemblence here?

Actually - I hadn't noticed the resemblance until you pointed it out... I was still fixated on what I originally saw:

http://grilledcheesesandwich.org/

I do think I'm going to have to buy one of these though:

http://jesustoasters.com/

Edited by Nibas (10/17/10 11:24 AM)
Edit Reason: Removed possible copyrighted image.

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#435319 - 10/16/10 10:52 PM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
inky Offline

Loc: USA
Hehe. Jesus toasters. The body of christ...is served. Now you too can eat a savior and shit a relic.

#435333 - 10/17/10 02:43 AM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: inky]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: inky
Now you too can eat a savior and shit a relic.

grin grin grin *

That's a fantastic advertising slogan! Bet someone out there could sell that one.

coopdevil crossbones

Edited by Shade (10/17/10 02:44 AM)
Edit Reason: Can't believe I'm laughing this hard at o-shit-thirty in the morning... it's a miracle!
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#435354 - 10/17/10 10:08 AM Re: You have got to be kidding me... [Re: Zsche]
anna Offline

http://jesustoasters.com/

A childish idea but the guy knows how to make money without too much effort.

Quote:
I can assure you that, if I achieve excessive amounts of profits from this product, a good portion of those proceeds will go to social causes and the implementation of a viable business model for selling custom toasters in the future. The later will create living wage jobs in northeast Vermont where I live.

You have to believe strongly in miracles to treat that seriously.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406363 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements