Topic Options
#435358 - 10/17/10 11:04 AM Better Late Than Never : A Brief Intro
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Warm Greetings to all!

Over the years I have read Anton LaVey's The Satanic Bible, The Satanic Rituals, The Satanic Witch, The Devil's Notebook, and Satan Speaks! Also, I did not hesitate in ordering my hardcover copy of Peter Gilmore's The Satanic Scriptures few years ago. Blanche Barton's The Secret Life of a Satanist was also very effective in providing me with a wealth of background knowledge on the life of Dr. LaVey and the CoS in general.

By applying "lesser" & "greater" magic and other CoS concepts such as the synthesizer clock, I have achieved many of my goals and have increased my overall happiness, wealth, and personal satisfaction. For these things I am eternally loyal and grateful to the CoS.

Until now I have mostly studied on my own and have been a sole practitioner. However, at this time the yearning to discover more has overcome me. In the same light, I hope to also be able to contribute back to this sterling community.

Thank you all for reading.

ColemanCollins
October 17, XLV A.S.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#435963 - 10/23/10 03:19 AM Re: Better Late Than Never : A Brief Intro [Re: Dax9]
Midnight Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Welcome ColemanCollins,

While there are always interesting topics being discussed there is also a wealth of past topics and information if you use the Search tab.

I love how this board has people from literally all over the world. I hope you thoroughly enjoy your stay here as l have since l joined LttD.

Hail Satan!
Midnight smile

#435997 - 10/23/10 02:21 PM Re: Better Late Than Never : A Brief Intro [Re: Dax9]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Thank you for your kind words, Midnight! I am still familiarizing myself with the splendid forums on this message board, and so far I am very pleased with what I see. I am looking forward to upgrading my account to VIP and establishing my status as a CoS member. Of course, even more interesting topics will then be opened up to me at that time.

Nice meeting you!

Life Everlasting,
ColemanCollins

-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#436123 - 10/24/10 05:05 PM Re: Better Late Than Never : A Brief Intro [Re: Dax9]
Riddles Offline

Loc: Maryland
Welcome!

I take it from your profile that you are in the military. I don't think I'm alone here when I say I greatly appreciate your service.

"Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul."
--Friedrich Nietzsche

#436202 - 10/25/10 12:59 PM Re: Better Late Than Never : A Brief Intro [Re: Dax9]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Yes, I am in the Louisiana Army National Guard. In the civilian world I work for Transportation Security Administration (TSA) under the Dept. of Homeland Security. Needless to say, I detest terrorists and criminals!

Thank you for your support, Sir.

-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements