Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#449407 - 04/13/11 06:42 PM Re: The Satanic Scriptures [Re: Diabolicus]
Paistemage Offline

Loc: Midwest, USA
As a musician I loved the chapter dealing with composers.

I did also like the chapter dealing with monsters. Idol pleasures.

Great book. In the hardcover version I do like the black page marker. Not sure if that is in the softcover.

I always enjoyed his essays off th COS website. This expands upon those in a magnificent manner.

#454628 - 06/23/11 01:56 PM Re: The Satanic Scriptures [Re: Diabolicus]
Ted1205 Offline

Loc: United States
I bought a copy a few months ago but never got around to reading it. Yesterday I picked it up and I've only got s few pages left, I ate this book up! It really is an excellent book!

#473382 - 04/21/12 03:25 PM Re: The Satanic Scriptures [Re: Diabolicus]
Numb-Lock Offline

I got my copy from the Amazon marketplace, for my kindle. I love it, it has really made me think about myself, and Satanism. Sometimes when I read it I feel like maybe I am not good enough to be a Satanist, but that I can be Satanic. However, not elite enough to be a full on Satanist. It is this reason that I have held off on joining the Church of Satan, until I finish it and really dedicate sometime to thinking what I can bring to the table.

I respect the CoS and rather than read the Satanic Bible and run off a week later and join up without thinking about it. I have read almost all available material. This is a must have book. Any aspiring individual should definitely read this before making the decision to join, or at least apply for active membership.

#493933 - 12/19/13 08:36 AM Re: The Satanic Scriptures [Re: Diabolicus]
Artjom Offline

Loc: Russia
I am consultant for Russian Edition The Satanic Scriptures http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Algol

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406048 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements