Topic Options
#435659 - 10/20/10 11:37 AM In No Rush
Dax9 Online

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
I understand that it is required to send a scan of one's CoS membership card and government issued ID to obtain access to the Member's Only section. I also see that one must also subscribe to VIP in order to access the Member's Only section.

Due to the fact that I am presently serving in Iraq, I do not have my CoS membership card at hand. Consequently, would it be better for me to just wait until I return home and then send proof of my Cos membership and sign up for VIP simultaneously?

After all, I am in no rush.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#435904 - 10/22/10 01:03 PM Re: In No Rush [Re: Dax9]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
If you are in no rush, that is more than likely the easiest. The other option would be if you have your ID already on file with the CoS Administration you can send them a letter to have them verify your membership and then I can upgrade you from that. Again, the choice is yours!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#436002 - 10/23/10 02:35 PM Re: In No Rush [Re: Dax9]
Dax9 Online

CoS Member

In light of the fact that I should be home just before Xmas, I think I will opt to handle everything then. After all, I'd rather do everything at once. Anyway, this will give me the opportunity to become more familiar with this message board in the meantime.

Thank you very much for your response, Magister Frost!

-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#436033 - 10/23/10 11:16 PM Re: In No Rush [Re: Dax9]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

This is wise! I had a number of issues registering as a member while in Iraq. Doing business while deployed was a hassle.

I don't see how some get divorced.

#436094 - 10/24/10 02:42 PM Re: In No Rush [Re: Dax9]
Dax9 Online

CoS Member

You are very correct, Sir! I have enough things to worry about while I'm out here as well as keeping in contact with the wife and my projects back home.

In any case, I'm quite certain that LttD and all is members will still be here in two months when I arrive home!

-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

Forum Stats
12020 Members
73 Forums
43831 Topics
405233 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements