Topic Options
#435032 - 10/13/10 06:41 PM GYPS FULVUS: Nocturnes for Nightmares
Lust Offline

The torches blaze and light the brick walls of the ancient castle. I spiral down into the darkness and embrace this nightmare. It is beautiful and seems to go on for an eternity. This is Nocturnes for Nightmares.

Having arrived today and has been spinning since; is the new album from, GYPS FULVUS. Twelve ambient tracks that build on each and deliver more than expected. Two BONUS tracks delight those who want more and seal the album with devilish style and awe. I am fond of all the tracks but enjoy Succubus and Black Mass most of all. They stand out to me and create a presence all their own.

Perfect for ritual or just for relaxing. The artwork is easy to contemplate but has just enough mystery to suck one in while listening. GYPS FULVUS delivers with Nocturnes for Nightmares and in a big way. 5/5 tiki

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#435701 - 10/20/10 05:56 PM Re: GYPS FULVUS: Nocturnes for Nightmares [Re: Lust]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
Why, thank you for your review! I'm pleased to hear that the album struck a nerve with you.

For the rest of you reading this, Nocturnes... is on it's way to emerging from the darkness and becoming available for purchase in just a few hours! You won't have to wait much longer... coopdevil

#435706 - 10/20/10 07:18 PM Re: GYPS FULVUS: Nocturnes for Nightmares [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

My pleasure.

I had been keeping up with each track as you presented them and was intrigued in your creation process. I still have the disc in the player right next to something that is itching for attention. You have outdone yourself here and soon enough many will feel the same. Congratulations and enjoy the release.

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406348 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements