Topic Options
#435914 - 10/22/10 02:05 PM Action Designs Lavey Sigil Medallion
XxDarkSecretsxX Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ohio
I once owned one of these impressive medallions for years until it got lost in a move.I once seen a post on here about this also but someone posted a link to a site that was making them does anyone know that site or have the link to the thread talking about the medallion?

#435931 - 10/22/10 05:05 PM Re: Action Designs Lavey Sigil Medallion [Re: XxDarkSecretsxX]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
You might try this website link at the CoS website.
http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/ADesigns.html

There is an E-Mail address you could send an E-mail or try the general contact information to the original producer and see if there is any way to obtain one.

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

#435951 - 10/23/10 02:00 AM Re: Action Designs Lavey Sigil Medallion [Re: JayLucif]
XxDarkSecretsxX Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ohio
i tried that but the email no longer works ill keep looking through the forum for the post about it thank you for your suggestions though.

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406361 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements